Herr Doktor, Herr Doktor, bist du sadistisch?{obscene + mei}

Marcel gave a small squeak when he was abruptly pulled against Jay, and he shivered and gave a small moan when he felt the hand run across his chest. "Well, at least I know how to tease and torture you, now. . ." His breath hitched slightly, and he found himself embarrassed that he could be aroused by the slightest touch from Jay. The panties were girly, and white - someone one would expect a thirteen-year old girl to wear.

His hand slid down, a finger sliding under the waistband of the panties as if to pull them down. He couldn't help it, he wanted to touch, to go much further, but he couldn't break his promise. "You? Tease and torture? I don't see it." He said, kissing along Marcel's neck as their bare torsos pressed together, cuddled close.

He gave a small murmur when he felt the finger trace his happy trail, and tug lightly at the waistband. But Marcel pouted when he heard that he was incapable of teasing. "No?" He moved in the grip Jay had on him, and then changed their positions, so Jay was on his back and Marcel was straddling his hips. He pressed their hips together, grinding slowly, and he could feel everything through the thin fabric of his panties. He bent his head against Jay's neck, pressing a kiss against his neck. "And now?"

"Mm... you'd better be careful, acting like that, I'll take it as an invitation." He warned as Marcel definitely managed to catch his attention. His hips rose slightly to meet the boy's, his hands resting on Marcel's hips .

(I'm off to bed soon)

He felt the hands on his hips, the rise of the older man's body, and he smirked against Jay's neck, before lifting his head and shaking his head. "Mm. . .no, I don't think so," he said with a laugh. He slid off of him, and instead, lay on his side against him. "Good night, Jay. . .There's always tomorrow, right?"

Jay frowned as Marcel slid off of him, but he was too tired to be insistent. "'Night..." He grumbled, cuddling up to Marcel as he got comfortable. There was definitely a morning to look forward to.

((Night!))

[[Good night~ <3]]

Marcel was quite comfortable like this, and he could have slept the whole day away, really. But instead, he found himself awake at a rather early time, and, memory a little fuzzy, was surprised to find himself in Jay's bed, until he remembered. Oh. The pet pressed a kiss to the man's cheek, and nestled himself against the other man again, sighing happily. Not once - in the years that he could remember - had he ever been this close to David. Not once had David even been. . .well, nice and sweet. Maybe it was simply because he was a part of the military? But still. . . He kind of wanted the week to speed on by, so David could come and pick him up - but still, there was some conflict that he wanted to stay with Jay. . .Dammit.

Jay was still sound asleep, but as Marcel shifted he mumbled something incoherently and clung to the boy. It was strange really, to see him looking so innocent, but it didn't last long. His eyes fluttered open and he stared at Marcel for a moment as memory returned to his clouded thoughts. He leaned forward, placing a light kiss on Marcel's lips. "Morning..." He mumbled.

The pet was slightly fascinated by Jay as he slept - he looked sweet, innocent, calm. . .A normal man, really, instead of a sexual deviant who worked as a vet. Marcel kissed back when he felt lips on his, but purposefully kept it chaste before finally pulling back. "Mm. . .Morning, Jay." There was a hint of a smile at his lips, and he pressed himself against the older man. "Does Jay want to play this morning, after last night?" He murmured, words slightly muffled as he had pressed his lips against the smooth skin of the other man's chest.

"Mm, I hadn't thought about it, but if you want to..." He made a soft sound at the kisses, "I definitely wouldn't object."

((Geh, short, sorry!))

Marcel gave a small laugh, and he briefly licked Jay's nipple, before gently biting at it. "Mm, you haven't thought about it? Really? Last night you certainly did. . ." He said, laughing lightly, before turning his head up to Jay's, and gave a small pout. "Or do you not like my panties now?" He gave a small and somewhat dramatic sigh, and briefly rubbed himself against the other man, his fingers curling around the waistband of Jay's pajama bottoms, and tugging them down slightly.

"I hadn't thought about much of anything, I just woke up, but you have me thinking now." He said, "And as much as I like your panties, I'd like you better without them." He said as he ran a hand over Marcel's chest, his fingers toying with the pink nubs. "Take them off...?" He suggested seductively.

The pout is still there. "What? No wet-dreams about me? I'm sad. . ." He gave a small purr when Jay ran his fingers over his nipples, playing with them gently. "Mm. . ." Without thinking, Marcel pulls away, rises to his knees, and hooks his fingers around the waistband of his own panties, gently pulling them down, but slowly. Finally, he pulls them all the way down, and falls back to kick them off, completely naked on Jay's bed. "Do you like?" He purrs, arching his back, his length already half-hard.

Jay sat up, grinning at Marcel, "Mm, I like." He replied, kneeling between Marcel's legs, his hand wrapping around the pet's length, rubbing it to get him hard. "Tell me, how do you want to play this morning?" He asked, his hand still busy as his lips moved to Marcel's chest, trailing kisses over the soft skin before kissing each nipple. "I'll let you choose how we start off, by by the end, you'll be moaning for me."

"A-aah!" Marcel gave a surprised moan when he felt the hand wrap around his length. He opened his eyes, and saw that Jay was in between his legs. "Oh, God, Jay. . ." He raised his hands to run them through Jay's hair. "I-I. . .uhm. . ." He swallowed. "Fuck me hard, I want to be fucked hard. . ." There was no doubt that he'd be moaning and screaming Jay's name by the end of it. Hell, he already was. "God, I don't care. . .I'll like it either way." His length was already slick with pre-cum, and Jay's hands were just wonderful.

"Mm, how about... I see how long you can last." He said, his thumb rubbing the tip. "If you're still hard by the time I'm done, I'll give you a good fuck, alright?" He said lustfully, wanting to play with his newest toy. "I promise, you'll still like it." He said, hoping to see multiple orgasms out of the boy. His hand began to move faster, his other hand dipping down to massage Marce's sac.

"F-fuck, Jay. . ." Marcel is pouting again, but he isn't complaining. "Fine!" He panted out, a muffled moan coming out of his lips. He arched his back, an even louder moan coming out of his sensual lips when he feels a hand gently play with his sac, the other hand moving even faster. "D-dammit, Jay!" He moaned, face flushed with pleasure as he came for the first time that morning. He came a surprising amount, completely coating the other man's hand - and he was still hard. "Nngh. . ."

"Look like you might have been dreaming, that's quite a bit." He said, carefully licking his hand clean, where Marcel could watch. He leaned down, kissing along his waist, getting closer and closer before moving away again, teasing him with the idea of getting attention from his mouth as he cleaned up Marcel's mess. There were very few people he'd do this for, but as obedient as the pet had been, he felt he deserved a reward.

The girly-looking pet gave another moan when he saw Jay lick his hand clean of cum, his somewhat softened cock stiffening at the sight. "Oh, damn. . ." That was an arousing sight, and he gave a small groan, feeling the kisses along his skin. "You tease. . ." He murmured. He already had Jay's mouth around his cock once already, and the idea of the older man sucking him off again was delightful. "Oh, please, Jay. . ." He gave a small whine.

"Mm, that's right... beg for it." He said, his lips moving against Marcel's skin. "Call it payback for teasing me last night." His said with a slight growl to his voice as he let his tongue trail over the pets length before leaving again untouched.

"That's not faaaair!" Marcel whined, pouting still. "I didn't tease you that much. . .!" He was still protesting, but his breath hitched when the tongue trailed along his hard length, and his whines died in his throat. And Jay's voice was. . .! That growl. "Oh, God! Please, Jay, please, suck me, suck my hard aching cock!" He gave another moan, fingers clenching at the sheets beneath him, mangling them.

"Mm... maybe.. I could just leave you here." He offered the unpleasant alternative, but hearing Marcel beg for it like that, he gave in and took the tip in his mouth. He suckled for a moment before taking in most of the length, his head bobbing on the hot length between his lips.

He was going to offer even more protests, was ready to start begging again when he heard Jay say that, but he stopped as soon as he felt lips wrap around the head of his cock. "Oh, Jay!" He arched his hips, and tossed his head from side to side. "Oh, God!" He gasped out, when the older man managed to take most of his erection into his mouth. "Nngh. . .!" He was damn good, and in a matter of moments, he came again in the other's mouth.

Jay carefully swallowed around Marcel's length before puling back, wiping his lips. "I never get tired of hearing you say my name." His hand moved back to Marcel's length, moving again. "You aren't done yet, are you?" He asked with a small pout of his own.

The pet flushed when he heard that. "Mm. . .Ah!" His eyes widened when he felt the hand wrap around his cock again, and he shakes his head. "N-no!" Because he isn't, with hands like Jay's wrapped around his length. "Mmnn. . ." And he wasn't, because his cock had stiffened again. "Are you. . .almost done?" He really wanted Jay to fuck him, and he had no idea how much longer Jay wanted to play with him like this. Twice, already!

Back
Top Bottom