Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[Kolath] When a Student loves a Teacher [LunarDysis]

During the scenes as they rolled on, she couldn't help but look over to him every now and then and she breathed in softly. Just the feeling of his hands on her skin made her quiver, though in a very nice way. Her eyes closed and soon the practice was over and her heart was pounding as tomorrow was the day, that everyone would see Mr.Ralph and her kiss in the play, afraid that she'd make it too long and passionate. Though everything was set up and she had her bag hanging off her of shoulder and she peered up to him, "I'll meet you there." She nodded and smiled, turning on her heel as she left the auditorium and the school, getting into her car before she drove to the park, making her way to tree to sit down and lean against it.

He wasnâ??t too much longer just finishing up a few things before he left too being one of the last people out of the school. He slipped into his car and was off to the park in a moment. He saw her sitting down against the tree and pulling up close he came out moving over to her slowly. He knelt down a little ways away from her his hand reaching out and brushing a strand of hair back from her eyes. His other hand was almost touching her leg brushing up along that smooth surface, but he stopped it just in time looking into her eyes before clearing his throat. â??You did very well in practice on the kissâ?¦â? he didnâ??t know what else to say.

She smiled and looked over to him as she felt his hand brush the strand of hair from her face and she leaned into his hand a bit but stopped herself. "You did too." She nodded and looked up and into his eyes, "Well, this is the last time we get to practice before the big day." She said softly and smiled. It didn't feel weird to kiss him now, well.. it wasn't before. But it was bad that she was getting so use to it. Because it was only for the play and they would probably never kiss again. Not probably, they wouldn't. She peered down for a moment and as well cleared her throat before she leaned forward and her lips pressed to his. Though not in the short passionate manner, it was a light gentle kiss but she slowly pressed in more.

He didnâ??t pull back from the kiss if anything he pressed in closer his hand slipping behind her head and the other one around her waist. He held her close not wanting to let her go or for the kiss to stop. he pressed closer his tongue probing at her lips wanting to slip inside her lips and roll around with her tongue. He was addicted to her so badly he couldnâ??t stop this no matter if he wanted toâ?¦and he didnâ??t.

She breathed in a bit sharply as he kissed her back deeper, her head locked in place with his hand and her body as well with his arm around her waist. Though her arms wrapped around his back and her lips parted for his tongue, allowing his tongue entrance as her tongue slid out as well. Poking out against his tongue, but instead of lightly brushing she pushed her tongue into his mouth and her arms moved to wrap around his neck.

He growled as she responded to him in such a clear manner. His hands never moved holding her in that romantic pose as he kissed her. he could feel his control slipping from him and knew that if he didnâ??t stop soon he would begin undressing her and soon make love to her no matter how much he was trying not to. In small slow movements he had begun to lower her further down to the ground moving over her slowly as the kiss continued.

And how so badly she wanted to make love to him, though was the kiss furthering on because he felt the same or was it because he was... kissing a girl. Though she breathed in lightly as her back pressed against the ground, feeling his hips pressing down into hers. His body holding hers down, a soft moan escaping her lips and her eyes opened quickly. No matter how hard she wanted to push him back, it seemed she only pulled him closer into her. But she as well, almost lost her control. She pulled back, breathing in hard as her head laid on the grass under him. Her chest heaving up and down with each deep breath, her hand touching his cheek and her face flushed as she sat up just a little bit, leaning on her elbows.

He leaned back enough to let her sit up a little on her elbows but his forehead was pressed to hers their lips inches from each otherâ??s it was all he could do not to press back in against her and start his hands roaming over her body learning her every curve. He could barely hold back as he looked into her eyes his hands brushed her cheek and hair lightly. â??Joicees Iâ?¦â? he didnâ??t know what he should say.

Her bottom lip trembled lightly under his, looking up and into his eyes. Yearning to kiss his lips again but her eyes closed and she breathed in, swallowing. Hearing him speak shortly, they re-opened and she looked back up and into his eyes. "I..I.." She stammered slightly on her words. I love you, she wanted to just blurt out and hold him close. But she knew right now wasn't the right time, tomorrow was. She didn't want to tell him, then have him disgusted by her and still having to kiss her during the play. Afterwards, would be best and she swallowed. "I.. think that was good. But.. too long." She blushed and laughed, looking back up and intoh is eyes.

Her words snapped him back and he quickly pulled back standing his hand brushing through his hair nerviously. â??Yeahâ?¦a bit long was the only thing.â? He sighed turning so his back was to her. â??Joicees we should just call it a night I canâ??t focus my mind slips into other things and I forget to stop the kiss.â? He lied and not very well just trying to say something other then what he really wanted too.

She heard his words and sighed a bit as she nodded, standing up. "Okay." She said and peered to the side, "I'll.. I'll see you tomorrow for the play." She nodded and stepped to the side of him, looking up to him. Her fingers touched his arm before she walked past. She sighed and rubbed her forehead, good job. She was so close to letting him know. Her hands pushed int her pocket as she fished for her keys to her car.

He watched her walk away just standing there waiting not know what he should do but knowing what he wanted. He let her leave then got in his own car and took off to his house. The night was spent completely sleepless not knowing what he should say or do tomorrow should anyone say something about the kiss. What was more he was going to have a hard time not telling Joicees how much he loved her it was a struggle even now. Finally about five am he rolled out of bed taking a shower then hurrying to the schoolâ?¦he had finally decided that he would tell her his feelings today one way or anotherâ?¦but it was best to wait till after the play.

Today was the day and she awoke, her heart beating quickly in her chest and she swallowed, though it seemed the day went by just as quickly and which only made her more nervous. How would people take it? Though she sighed and she looked over as she saw him in the auditorium and she closed her eyes. She had to tell him, but it would only be best after the play. Swallowing, she gave a light sheepish smile as the class met up for one more rehearsal before the show. Practicing as long as they could before people began to show up.

He avoided talking to her all day except when they were practicing lines though they skipped the kiss on purpose. Every time he met her eyes it felt like knife through his heart. Sighing he looked out the curtain at the gathering throng and knew this was going to be a pain when they saw him kissing a student. Gathering the group together he sighed, â??Alright we can do this everyone knows their parts perfectly and are ready for themâ?¦lets do this.â? And with that the play started.

She felt as if she would and could pass out right now, her hear pounding heavily in her chest. Though just then, the curtains opened and the music played. Her eyes closed just as the opening scene began, the students out on the stage as she stood in the back with Mr.Bell, looking up and over to him. Watching him watch the play for a moment before she turned away, though five minutes, the scene was done and next was theirs. Their scene was longer of about ten minutes.. but she was almost frightened to do the kiss.

The scene passed and they were preparing for the end of act one where they finally kissed. There was a brief moment when they were both back stage. He gently took her arms and looking into her eyes he took her cheeks in his hands pressing his forehead to hers. â??Joicees your going to be great remember that push aside these thoughts of worry and doubt just remember that you will be great.â? He smiled at her and his lips were slowly slipping closer to hers when he was suddenly called away for his next scene.

"You're going to be great too," Joicee nodded her head and she looked up to Ralph and she sighed, feeling his hand on her cheek and she looked up into his eyes. Their foreheads together, how bad she wanted to just pull him in close, their lips touching once more. She knew that they would kiss in only what was a few minutes, but that was for their play. She almost noticed him slipping closer to her, their lips closer but she sighed her right hand reaching out and up a bit as he was suddenly called out. Waching him turn as he pushed through the closed curtains, to hear his voice speak his lines perfectly and her eyes closed. She was to be out soon.

Though five minutes passed when she slipped around the curtain and she stepped out to see him and she breathed in softly.

She smiled, moving across the stage as her hands grasped onto his and she swallowed. Beads of sweat were almost rolling across her face but she sighed softly. "I came here tonight because, when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible. And I can wait no longer." She said softly.

He looked into her eyes seeing the fear there of what was about to happen but he knew she would be fine but would he. He took her hands kissing them lightly. He walked away a short distance as she said her lines then turned back to look at her sadness in his eyes.

â??Then my lady I fear you came in vain, and must wait till that one can be with youâ?¦sad that one cannot be me.â? He took a step closer to her holding his hand out just so they could almost touch, â?For if it could I would start that life with you this very moment,â? his hand dropped, â??but you know it cannot be you are promised to another.â?

She felt the gentle kisses upon her hands, some murmuring in the crowd and she looked up to him. "I may be promised to another.." she whispered, her hand moving up slowly and touching his cheek as she looked up and into his eyes. Her hand grasped his and moved it just over her left breast above her heart. "But my heart stays with you." She said and she swallowed as she looked up to him. Knowing this was it. Her hand moved from his, to rest against his cheek and she leaned up. Her lips meeting his, not quickly but slow and passionate. She gave him just enough time to kiss her back, wanting to just linger and feel his lips. Though after she pulled back and spoke, "I have created a plan, love. We'll disappear into the night, never to be seen again. I won't be promised to a man who I know not. Nor love." She said and shook her head.

He did respond is hand coming up brushing against her cheek as he held her close for the moments that the kiss was meant to take letting her pull back to continue her lines. He needed that moment to recover his voice there was something about kissing her that made it very hard to speak right after.

â??I canâ??t ask you to throw away so much of your life for me.â? He pressed his hand to her cheek looking lovingly into her eyes. â??What of your Family?â?

"My family is the reason I throw it away for you, love." She said and looked up and into his eyes. "They want me to, they beg me and plead me to marry this pathetic man.." She said with a soft scowl. "I don't love him, I love you." She said and her heart pounded in her chest. "If I don't have you, I don't think I could live for a minute. I'd die with out you.." She said with a nod and she moved back from him slowly. She knew the second kiss was coming before the end of the scene where they would almost get caught.

His eyes once again were filled with tears as she said that she loved him but again he pushed them aside as the show must go on no matter the feelings of the players.

He turned his back to her again, â??I am a commoner my lady that has been brought to high station because of tricks and cunning words, nothing more.â?

"Then it is a commoner I love." She said with a node and rose her hand up slowly, touching his cheek with the palm of her hand. "It does not matter what you are, or what you are not." She shook her head and dropped her hand slowly, taking his in her own and squeezing it. She brought his hand up, kissing his fingers before resting his hand upon her heart again. "If I can't be with you, I'd rather drink poison." She closed her eyes, feeling her eyes watering up. She had wished he knew how she felt, she felt that way if she couldn't be with him.. then why live?

She gasped and dropped her hand from him, turning to look towards the curtains. "Love, someone is coming. Meet thee at the barnyard tonight. If you truly love me." S.he said and smiled though she leaned up once more, her arms around his neck as she kissed his lips once more. Slowly breaking from his lips she stepped back before turning and leaving past the curtain at teh back of the stage. First scene over and she breathed in, her heart pounding at the sound of the clapping. Glad that most weren't stunned by them kissing, but it was a play

He had remained on stage as the curtain fell but the instant it was down he quickly behind the second curtain. He had several minutes before they were required to be on the stage again and he needed to find her. he needed to feel her lips against his again, finding her he had a stern look on his face and took her hand briskly, â??We have to talk, now!â? he led her quickly toward a back room.

She looked around and saw him, giving a small smile but she gasped as he grabbed her hand and pulled her suddenly. Did she do her part wrong? Her heart pounded almost in fear, he seemed..angered. She moved opening the door to the back room and she stepped in, turning the light on. The door shut behind them and she turned to look up to him, "what is it? what's wrong?" She asked, what did she do? Maybe she shouldn't tell him she loved him it might surprise him too much.

Back
Top Bottom