Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[Kolath] When a Student loves a Teacher [LunarDysis]

The instant the door was closed and she turned around his hands came up to her cheeks and he pulled her in kissing her deeply. His hands slipped into her hair and down around her waist as he leaned her back against the door pressing close. He poured all his love into the kiss showing her just how much she meant to him no matter that she was his student.

She felt his hands upon her cheeks and she gave a slight confused look though she about collapsed, her hands managing to grasping onto his arms as she felt hips lips against hers once more. And not for the play, not for practice just...because. She leaned up and a slight what sounded like almost a pathetic whimper escaped her lips, her arms moved up around his neck as her back pressed against the door. She had prayed that this day would come and she felt relieved as she pulled him close to her. And without even trying to hold it in, "I love you." She said against his lips, her eyes opening as she looked up to him as their lips were still entwined together.

He groaned against her lips kissing her deeper his hands rubbing over the back of her dress pulling her tight against him. as she whispered that she loved him he couldnâ??t help but groan again gently pulling away from the kiss but leaning his forehead against hers. â??You canâ??t love me, youâ??re my student, its bad enough that I have fallen in love with you, but if you love me thenâ?¦â? he kissed her deeply again before pulling away and turning his back to her, â??Then you had better get out of this room nowâ?¦no matter how much I donâ??t want to stop if we donâ??t get back on the stage soon people are going to come looking for us and that would be very bad.â? He was breathing heavily as he looked over his shoulder at her, â??Leave pleaseâ?¦I canâ??t control myself if you stay and we will be caught.â?

She swallowed and breathed in as he pulled away from her, his back to her and her mouth opened. She looked to the side and closed her eyes, she knew he was right if she didn't go they'd continue. And they'd really get in trouble when caught, her heart pounded and she moved to step in front of him and she leaned up once more, pressing her lips deeply to his and she breathed in. Though she had to rip herself away from him, her hand on his chest and she pushed away. Her hand grabbing the door and she slipped out of the room and shut teh door. Leaning against it, her heart still pounding as she tasted his lips upon hers and her eyes closed. Her heart about burst out of her chest, he loved her.. he truly loved her and she gave a light giddy dance as she moved back to the back curtain of the stage

He gave her time to get back to the stage sighing needing that time to recover from the confession of love from both of them. He walked out moving to stand behind her since their next scene was the characters stealing time alone together. His hand gently rested on her back between the two of them so no one could see as it brushed lightly up and down her back. The rest of the night went just like that with him stealing small touches here and there but near the end one of the other students came over and gave her a note from him, â??meet me out behind the Gym after we are done tonight.â?

She turned and looked at the student before she opened it up and read it, she smiled and nodded. Glancing around to see if she could at least see him. Though slowly the play and night went on by and soon ended, a happy ending. Their love known to the kingdom and he was to be her king and she to be his queen. She had left back behind the stage as the students were changing out of their play costumes and congratulating each other. Changing back into her clothing she turned on her heel as she walked down the hallway slowly and then outside of the school just behind the gym as she peered around slowly. Pressing her back up against the wall as she waited, her heart fluttering inside of her and her stomach in tight knots. Her eyes closed and she smiled, biting her bottom lip.

He wasnâ??t long behind her having finished up with the students making sure they each got to their parents or cars before he rushed off to the gym. He saw her waiting there her eyes closed. He came up to her slowly his hand lightly brushing over her cheek as he stood there looking down at her, â??What do we do now?â?

Her eyes stayed closed until she felt his hand touch her cheek and they opened slowly, looking up to him and she smiled softly. Her hand rose to press against his and she breathed in softly, standing up straight so she wasn't leaning against the brick wall anymore. "I don't know. But right now.." She sighed and her hand rose to touch his cheek and she leaned up, her lips once more pressing into his and she gave a light satisfied sigh and she smiled. All she wanted to do, was feel his wonderful lips against hers their arms around one another. They'd figure something out but, she just wanted to soak up the happiness.

He leaned into the kiss his hand slipping around behind her neck to gently pull her closer. His other arm slipped around her waist as he slowly pressed her back against the wall. His tongue brushed out against her lips seeking to enter into her mouth as he softly moaned in pleasure.

She held him close to her, her arms around his neck as her back pressed to the wall and she sighed. Their tongues pressing together as her eyes closed, "I don't know how I went so long with out you.."S he whispered against his lips, her kisses deep, passionate but at the same time almost slow and loving.

He growled gently against her lips, â??Or I without you.â? It was then that his hand ar her waist brushed lightly up her side and dared something he had never thought he would. His hand brushed over her shirt and lightly cupped her firm young breasts through the shirt and bra gently rubbing at it as he kissed her.

She smiled at his words softly and felt his arm release around her waist but what he did next made her breath in. Her eyes opening as she felt his hand resting upon her breast and a soft moan escaped her lips, enjoying the rubbing and she slowly pushed her tongue into his mouth as she let him massage her breasts.

Both his hands had now moved to her breasts gently rubbing at them massaging them softly loving the firm softness that her youth gave them. His lips left hers for a moment and moved down kissing along her jaw line back to nibble gently on her ear, and then down over her neck to the pulse at her throat. At almost the same instant one of his hands moved up and popped the first button of her shirt open. He was almost waiting for her to say stop as his body was getting carried away by the thrill of her love and the kissing.

She breathed in softly as her eyes traveled down, feeling the cool air piercing the cleavage that was now showing due to him unbuttoning the top of her shirt. She smiled and closed her eyes once more and she leaned forward, kissing his lips once more and her hand touching his cheek. "Shouldn't we.. go somewhere a bit more. Private?" She asked, re-opening her eyes and looking into his. She almost didn't want him to stop and her fingers moved up his chest slowly, resting on the buttons along his shirt, fiddling with them.

He looked back into her eye before he smiled and nodded slowly. â??Yeah we probably should.â? He slowly stepped away from her, his hands still holding onto hers as he led her to the parking lot which was now empty save for their cars. He pulled her close again brushing her hair lightly, â??I need to give you that chance to not do this Joiceesâ?¦just for my sanity. I feel like Iâ??m pushing you into this.â? He didnâ??t stop long enough to let her get in a word just continuing, â??I will meet you at the castle hotel I will get a room thereâ?¦if you show up I will know you want this and I wonâ??t hesitate any more, but think it through before you just come.â? He kissed her once more pulling away whispering, â??I love you.â? Before getting into his car and driving away heading for the Castle hotel.

They moved out to the cars and she looked up to him, her mouth opening so she could answer him but he woudln't let her. Soon she watched him get into his car and drive to the hotel. She swallowed and sighed softly as she looked to the side, she called up her parents and let them know she was with friends for the night. Turning she got into her car and she drove down to the hotel, she didn't need to think it through. She knew what she wanted and that was him. She couldn't live without him and she pulled up, moving inside and she got the room number and she moved upstairs slowly to their room before she stopped and knocked on the door. "I'm here.. I love you.. I'm not leaving." She said and smiled, she was here and she was ready.

He had gotten the royal suite for two reasons, one he wanted this to be perfect for them and the king size bed that came with the suite would certainly help that; and second it was the only room left, there was a large convention in town so the hotel was totally booked. He had gotten them a bottle of champagne and was chilling it when the knock came. He sighed walking over to the door slowly opening it. tears came to his eyes when he saw her standing there not having changed anything even leaving the buttons undone from before. His hand brushed against her cheek before he quickly pulled her into the room and his arms kissing her deeply.

Joicee sighed, a small smile upon her lips as she saw the tears in his eyes and she leaned into the touch against her cheek. Her eyes closed for a moment before re-opening as he pulled her into the room, and into his arms. The door shut behind them and tears stained her face and she breathed in as she returned his deep, loving kiss. Her hands moving up and cupped his cheek softly and she held him close. "I can't live with out you.." She whispered against his lips, her left hand running down the back of his head and through his hair. Her arms moved, wrapping around his neck as her lips slowly pulled from the kiss. Her forehead resting against his and she looked into his eyes, "I love you too.." she said softly, in response to his I love you in the parking lot before he quickly vanished without her answering.

Ralph smiled gently lifting her up by his arms wrapped around her waist carrying her over to the bed. Setting her back on her feet his hands brushed up her sides as he leaned back in kissing her deeply. His hands came up and slowly worked on opening the remaining closed buttons of her blouse revealing the tops of her breasts then her bra and on down till her gently pulled it out of her skirt.

Her feet touched the ground once more and her arms moved to help him get the shirt off of her, soon he was untucking it and she felt it free from her body. Watching it land on the floor beneath them. She smiled and leaned up more into the kiss as her fingers moved up slowly to grasp at his shirt. As well as unbuttoning it and slowly pushing it off of his shoulders to let it drop. He hands moving as they traced every curve of his chest and stomach and she pulled him close to her.

He growled lightly helping her take his shirt off tossing it and hers over into the corner somewhere not even caring where. His hands came up brushing over the soft skin of her neck and shoulders slowly brushing the straps of her bra down off her shoulders slowly. Gently he pushed her back his hand slipping around behind her back as he lowered her to the bed never breaking their kiss as he knelt above her.

Her hands moved to press against the bed as she crawled back a bit, her back pressing into the mattress and soon her head rested on the pillow. Moving a bit to get better situated and her hands pressed to his sides running down the smooth skin of his chest and stomach. Her eyes closed as she smiled, her right hand moving up to rest against his jawline and cheek before trailing back down to rest at his hips. Taking in all that she could with the touch of her fingertips and palms.

He kisses his way up her body after she had moved back up to the pillow. His lips started at her stomach and kissed a trail of loving kisses up between her beautiful breasts across her collar bone and up her neck before kissing her lips again. Both his hands gently slipped back behind her back trailing over her skin softly and quickly unhooking her bra. He pulled the straps around her back out but left her bra on just laying over her breasts as his mouth moved down to her throat nibbling lightly at the sensitive skin.

Her arms moved, lifting her back a bit so he could unsnap her bra and get the straps off. Soon her bra lay almost helpless against her breasts. Her hand resting against his cheek and neck, though her head turned to the side before her hands moved to rest on his smooth sides, caressing his skin before she pulled him down close to her and blushed as a soft moan escaped her lips due to the attention her neck was receiving from his lips and his teeth. Her fingers moving as they grasped her bra and moved it slowly, inch by inch underneath him.

He smiled feeling her bra slipping down and his hands came up taking her hands from her bra taking them above her head pinning them there. His lips continued at her neck moving down to her collar bone nipping at her softly as he continued down toward her still partially covered her breasts. â??Are you sure about this Joicees? I donâ??t want to force you.â? He whispered between kisses down toward the tops of her breasts.

Back
Top Bottom