Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[Kolath] When a Student loves a Teacher [LunarDysis]

"I'm sure.." She whispered and kissed his forehead and nose as she smiled up to him, "If I wasn't sure, I wouldn't have came here after you left the parking lot." She said and she breathed in sharply as her hands moved and grasped his own which had hers pinned down above her head. "You're not forcing me." She said and smiled softly, "I want this.. I want you. I love you." she nodded her head.

He growled as she confessed her love and need for him his hands brushed down her arms and down to her breasts slowly pulling her bra down as his lips also kissed up the tops of her breasts. As one of her nipples was exposed he took it between his lips tossing the bra to the side and starting to rub her breasts teasing one nipple with his fingers the other with his lips and tongue.

"A-ah.." She gasped as she felt his warm lips and tongue against her nipple and her back arched slightly though her hands moved as they rested on his back, pulling him in closer. She smiled as her lips found his ear, kissing it softly and her hands caressed his back, trialing her her fingertips up and down his smooth skin as her nipples grew taut in his mouth and fingers.

He growled lightly around her nipple licking it with his tongue as he sucked at it. he gently rolled and pulled at her other nipple as his free hand brushed down over her stomach pressing up against her skirt and panties rubbing at her pussy through both fabrics. His teeth gently brushed against her nipple as he moved down her breast nipping at the tender underside of it then back up to her nipple.

Joicee breathed in sharply as she felt his hand pressing up between her thighs and she moaned softly. Her hips arching up along with her back as her fingers dug into the mattress, her mouth opening. Her hands moved as they grasped his sides and mvoed to pull him up, her hands sliding down as she leaned down and kissed his ear down to his lobe as her fingers trailed around his pants before slowly unbuttoning them with her fingertips.

He growled as she made it very clear she wanted his pants off. He smiled rolling onto his back and pulling her up on top of him straddling his hips and lay back. He would growl and groan a little now and then as her hand brushed his cock through his pants. He just lifted his hips when she was ready to pull his pants down helping her when she wanted them off.

She gasped out as they were rolled over, straddling his waist and she smiled down to him. Her hair surrounding her face before she leaned down, kissing his lips once more and she sat up on her knees and she grasped his pants. Pushing them down before she tossed them to the side, not caring where. Sitting back down as she felt his length under his boxers pressing up between her thighs. Her fingers running up, caressing his neck and cheek as her fingertips traveled down his chest and stomach before pressing lightly against his cock through his pants.

He groaned arching against her hands as they traveled his chest and stomach. His hands brushed along her long exposed thighs and legs brushing up under her skirt a little. He was letting her do some exploring now before he striped the remaining clothes off her and made her feel the best pleasure that he could give her, hopefully the best she had ever felt. Smiling at her growling as she touched his cock through his boxers he nodded, â??Its all yours have fun.â?

She looked to him and she smiled as she laid down on top of him, her lips pressing to his own, down to his jawline, neck and collar bone. Her teeth trailed down his chest as her lips kissed him and soon she trailed her tongue against his left nipple and moved down further. Though soon her fingers grasped the elastic of his boxers and she tugged them down, freeing his shaft and she breathed in. He was quite large and she smiled, flushing as her hands moved to wrap around his width, squeezing and stroking him as her lips found his head, kissing softly.

He had kissed her back deeply loving the feel of her body pressed against his as she first kissed him then moved down rubbing over his body and stiff cock. He growled lightly at her kisses, nips and licks loving the feel of her mouth and hoping she was going to do what he thought. He gasped at the touch of her hand on his cock biting his lip a soft whimper of pleasure at the feel of his loves hand on his cock. It was tame in comparison to when he arched right off the bed to her lips touching his head groaning deeply. â??I love you Joiceeâ?

Hearing that gasp and feeling him arch up she smiled, and then those four words. She looked up to him, her fingers running over his head softly. "I love you too, Ralph." She whispered softly as she moved her head back, kissing his head and down to his shaft. Though moving back up once more her lips parted as she took in his tip and her tongue pressed down against him before she took him in slowly and her eyes closed, moaning softly.

He groaned in pleasure loving the kisses and then the feel of her warm wet mouth parting and taking his cock into it. his hand came down and tangled into her hair not pushing or pulling just wanting to be inside her hair as she worked her mouth on his cock. He was already so over stimulated that he was not wanting to hold back but he did this time wanting to spread this out and let her enjoy herself.

She moaned, the moan soon vibrating down his shaft and her eyes closed as his finger were soon tangled in her hair and she pushed down as her tongue began to slowly swirl around him. Tasting him, taking in what she could of him. Her fingers pressing against his base, massaging and her eyes closed as her mouth began to slowly move up and down upon him.

He groaned arching against her mouth loving the feel of her mouth and the moan. His hand stroked her hair as he shifted a little to be the most comfortable as she sucked on his cock moving her head up and down. He loved her mouth more than any other woman that had ever pleased him. there was just something that felt so right about this with her something that told him he had found the one he was meant to be with.

And she was the one, to light his way in darkness. To be the shoulder to cry on when he needs it, to stand and protect him when she had to. She had never felt this way about any other man that she had been with, most were her getting slight butterflies. But with him, her heart pounded feelingl ike it would pop out of her chest. Butterflies, dizzy.. everything happening at once and she knew he was the one for her. To make her world whole, he was her other half. Her head continued to slowly move before pulling up and kissing his head, slowly making her way back up his body to kiss his lips and she smiled lovingly.

He kissed her back not really having wanted her to stop but also glad she had so he could return the favor. Smiling at her he leaned down kissing her neck, as his hands slipped under her skirt and started to pull her panties off. He knew she would need to help by moving around but he wanted her to stay above him. he kissed her neck again whispering, â??Take your panties off then come up and straddle my face I want you on top of me the first time I taste youâ?¦oh and leave your skirt on for now.â? He smirked a sly slightly evil or naughty twist to it as he stroked her thighs.

Joicee smiled and nodded her head slowly as she squirmed around a bit, as her panties were being pulled off of her. Soon she tossed them to the side and she blushed at his words, having figured that they would do the 69 pose until he said he wanted her to straddle him. "Okay." She said softly and crawled up him, freezing for a moment as she felt his shaft brushing against her inner thigh close to her slit and she breathed in. Though she continued to crawl up slowly and soon her legs were on either side of his head, bent as her pussy was only mere inches from his face and her fingers moved down to run through his hair. "Mmm, quite naughty you are." She said and grinned, arching her back.

He smiled nuzzling against her inner thighs once she was up on his face. â??Mmmm ever since I first saw you Joicee, in this little school uniform skirt I have needed to eat you out with your skirt still on as I do.â? He smiled gently brushing one finger along her clit. â??You knowâ?¦if it had just been one thing I could have held back and waited till you were out of schoolâ? he nuzzled nipping the sensitive flesh of her inner thigh, â??But I fell in love with you and you are my ultimate school girl fantasy.â? He took one slow long lick of her pussy smirking up at her. â??But it was the love that made me not be able to wait anymoreâ?¦.I love you Joicee.â?

Joicee smiled softly before she gasped lightly at the touch of her clit and her eyes peered down to his and she smiled softly, her fingers touching his cheek and she laughed. "Yeah?" She asked before she gritted her teeth as his warm tongue drug along her slit and she breathed in. "I love you too, Ralph. So much.. I really do need you." She said and leaned down, scooting back a bit as she captured his lips with her own though didn't pull her hips back too far but still on his chest before she sat up and she smiled as her knees rested on either side of his head.

He growled into her kiss not wanting her to go he wanted to eat her out so badly, almost as much as he wanted to make love to her. seeing she was still up close to his face he smirked leaning down a bit and slipping his hands under her hips pulling her up to meet his mouth. His tongue explored her outer lips for a few moments with gentle licks and probing thrusts before pushing in to her inner lips and clit. His tongue flicked and swirled around her clit lightly before he pulled her closer capturing her clit and sucking lightly on it.

She smiled and gasped once more, gathering her balance as he pulled her up but she immediately moaned out. Her mouth opening as her hands pressed into the bed as his tongue violated her. She breathed in and out deeply, her back arching though after a few moments a light cry escaped her slight parted lips as his tongue and lips found her sensitive clit. Making her shudder in pleasure as her toes curled under her against the bed and her fingers found their way through his hair, lightly gripping it and runing her fingers through it as the pleasure coursed through her body.

He growled light loving the taste of her pussy never knowing that a girl could taste this good. His lips took her clit in between them more sucking a bit harder his tongue still swirling around the tip of it as one of his hands moved from her hips down to between her legs and slipped one finger into her tight wet warmth loving just how tight she was.

Her mouth hung open still, her face almost cringed up in how good it felt. Though she tilted her head back as his finger pushed into her tight hole and she squeaked a bit as it hurt a bit. After all, she was still a virgin. But a virgin she would no longer be, not up til tonight in a little bit. Saving herself for this man, her love, her other half. She knwe he was the one, often rejecting others as her eyes stayed upon him. She had hoped and wished that one day her dreams would come true, that he would love her back and they'd make love. And here she was, her dreams indeed all true and everything perfect.

He growled into her clit making his lisp vibrate around it as his finger was gently moving inside her tight and he soon found virgin pussy. it surprised him a little when he felt the resistance of her hymen against his finger, but deep down he was so glad that she had waited. His finger inside her started to slowly move inside her thrusting slowly making sure to be gentle not to break her hymen yet.

And he was the reason she waited, she wanted no one but him and she gasped as his fingers pushed deeper into her and she whimpered as her walls were stretched by his fingers. Though feeling her hymen she blushed softly and she smiled as she gave a light moan. Her walls growing tight around his figners as a sensation ran through her body and she panted. Just the feeling of his fingers inside of her drove her crazy and not knowing tha she was close to her own release so soon.

Back
Top Bottom