Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[Kolath] When a Student loves a Teacher [LunarDysis]

[LunarDysis]

Supernova
Joicees eyes peered up as she stepped out of her small silver Mustang. Shutting the door behind her she walked into the school before smiling and meeting up with her friends. Most people were friends with her, though knew not to piss her off. Because she could be quite the bitch, though only when she was provoked. The school forced the students to wear uniforms. The boys a red jacket, white button up shirt, tie and black pants. The girls had to wear white button up shirts, a red tie along with short red plaid skirts.

Joicee wore her skirt a bit shorter than the others, rolling the seam up a bit more to where it was just a few inches higher than was allowed. Her white shirt was buttoned up all the way except for the last two buttons at top that weren't even close enough to each other as her cleavage were shown nicely through her shirt. She wore a pair of black high heels, with her hair curled and a black hair band through it.

Joicee was one of the prettier girls in school. Her hair a dark chocolate brown, hanging down to her shoulder blades. Her eyes a dark piercing blue, almost a sapphire. Her skin was slightly tanned and smooth. Her stomach was thin and slightly toned. Though just because she was pretty meant along of people thought she was dumb. Though for her, she was pretty and she had the brains. She passed her classes with good grades of about A's and B's. Her eyes peered up as the bell rang and she said bye to her friends before she hurried to her first class, always almost the first student to enter it.​

Ralph Bell had been at the school since early that morning, always the first one to arrive even before the custodian. He loved school during the early mornings before all the rush of students showed up, he would sit in the window of his class room reading a book of poetry or a play. It was his passion reading and literature ever since he had first begun to read, that is why he became an English major even though everyone told him that he was a idiot for taking such a major since it was only good to be a teacher.

He sighed looking out the window as the buses started to arrive knowing that his time of self reflection and soul searching was over. He really loved being a teacher, the only problem was that so few of the kids seemed to enjoy the subject as he did, well almost none of them. There was Joicees, she was by far the prettiest and smartest girl in the whole school and seemed to really be enjoying his class. He blushed thinking about her always seated right in front of his desk and started to wonder if she might like his class because it was his. He shook his head banishing that thought, at twenty-five yes he was the youngest teacher in this school but she was still his student and just because she had turned eighteen didnâ??t make it right. He went back to his book reading a bit more of the love poetry not even realizing that he was comparing Joicees to the girl described in the poem.

As he heard the door open he turned to look and see who it was, smiling as he saw the object of his comparison. Slipping off the window sill he brushed out his black jeans that he always wore, then the collar of his light green shirt which was buttoned up almost all the way but just showing a bit of the deep red t-shirt under it. The ensemble played off his copper red hair and emerald green eyes perfectly. Moving over to his desk he placed the book on one side of it then walked around to be sitting on the student side of his desk, â??Good morning,â? he said with a warm and welcoming smile.

Her eyes traveled up slowly and Joicee smiled as she saw Mr. Bell and she swallowed, forcing a flush back and she gave a bright smile. "Good morning, Mr. Bell." She said and her eyes traveled down his body before quickly moving to her bag which she set down onto her desk and she brushed her dark hair back. "Here, I have this for you.." She said and held her hand up as she dug through her bag before pulling out her notebook and opening it up. She pulled out a couple of papers before she turned on her heel and walked over to him with a smile. "Homework." She smiled and held it out to him.

Joicee was one of the smarter students in the school now. Before when she first came to high school, she was one who didn't care. But as her grades began to slip, her parents scolding her for it and her teachers worrying. She began to think more about school and her work and her grades began to skyrocket. "I hope it's alright." She said with a nod and swallowed as she looked down. "It's the essay with more than a thousand words. And the things I got my information from is on the back." She said and let go of them as he grasped them.

She stood in front of him, she enjoyed his class because it was english. But she enjoyed it more because it was his class. Because it had Mr.Bell in it. The most handsome and beautiful man she had seen and the nicest one as well. He was sweeter than her other teachers, and he was the youngest. Though she knew that other girls liked him as well, most of them fully hitting on him in plain view and she sighed softly. She wished she could tell him that she liked him but she wasn't a slut like the other girls were. She turned as the door opened and a few of the 'sluts' came in.

"Mmm, good morning, Mr. Bell.." One said and smiled, biting her bottom lip as she cocked her head to the side, her eyes traveling up and down along his body as she sat down, pulling her skirt up a bit so he could see her thighs. Joicee glared with disgust and jealousy as she knew that Mr. Bell probably enjoyed it. She turned on her heel and moved to her desk where she sat down as the classroom began to fill up.

Ralph gently took the essay nodding, â??Iâ??m sure it will be fine Joicee, thank you for being on time with it. I wish I had more students that love English as much as you do.â? He sighed softly, â??most seem to take this class just to get through it, or because it has such a young teacher.â? He was having a hard time not smiling as he was talking to her so he just let himself smile just enjoying her company.

It wasnâ??t till one of the â??slutsâ?? came in that he knew he would have to focus on other students also. He sighed again letting out a soft whisper that only Joicee could hear if anyone, â??Speak of the devil.â? He turned plastering his teachers smile on he nodded, â??Good morning Heather and do you have your essay finished?â? the girl looked deflated which was his whole point. She took on a cute little girlish pout and started to inch closer to him, â??Well no Mr. Bell butâ?¦â? he stopped her shaking his head, â??you know my rules only excuse I will hear is a doctorâ??s note or one from your parents do you have one?â? she looked down shaking her head, â??Go sit young lady.â?

There was one thing that Ralph was very good at and that was using words to make people feel bad when they should. He looked at Joicee for a moment rolling his eyes, all the other girls in his class were so childish why couldnâ??t they be more like her? He pushed the thought from his mind as he saw that it was nearly time. He sat behind his desk and started to mark off the students that were on time, as the second bell rang he stood and went over to the door letting in two last students because he held that when the door closed anyone after that was late. He shook his head as there was still one of his students that hadnâ??t shown up as the door clicked shut. He understood why the boy was always late and had done everything that he could to get his parents to understand, but nothing helped and so every day this happened.

He picked up the text of â??Much ado about nothingâ?? which they were currently going through. He never had seen English the same as most people; rather than giving the students rules and instruction on how to write and speak he had them learn from example from the great literary minds. As he began to speak the door opened and the boy slipped in, â??Thank you for joining us Conner, take your seat.â? The boy nodded and quickly took his seat. It was hard for Ralph to be so rough when it came to that boy but he couldnâ??t let the class see him show favorites even if he never marked the boy as late, after all it wasnâ??t his fault his parents needed to learn to care more.

He started into his lesson explaining the depth of the language that was used in the book and showing the use of different punctuation to make a different emphasis. He turned to the class after his beginning lecture, now was the time for them to apply it. â??Ok class which of the ladies brought their text with them?â? he already knew the answer most of the girl hadnâ??t even bought the book yet let alone brought it with them he just hoped that Joicee was true to form and had brought hers.

She sighed softly as she saw Mr. Bell indeed was not liking the way she was hitting on him. And when he told her to basically be quiet and sit and small smile came upon her face. Though she knew that if she even did that or told him how she felt. Who knows he'd tell her to be quiet and sit down? She bit her bottom lip as she sulked down into her seat a bit and crossed her legs.

Class began and some of the boys pulled out their books but almost all of the girls didn't. She looked around and sighed, she knew that they didn't care one bit about the class. Like did. She loved it, especially what they were doing now. 'Much Ado About Nothing'.

Her eyes peered around and she watched most of the girls sulk down into their seats including the the sluts and she rolled her eyes. She looked over to Mr. Bell and she raised her hand, "I've brought mine, Sir." She said with a smile as she leaned down and opened up her bag and pulled out her text of 'Much Ado About Nothing' and she opened it up. She looked over and the girl known as ,'Trisha' glared towards her and rolled her eyes.

He smiled hiding it by turning his back to the class to pick up his book. â??Very good Joicee please would you read Beatriceâ??s part starting at Act four, Scene one, just after all others have left only Beatrice and Benedick remain and remember the inflection is key to the way it is read.â?

He picked up his book and turned back to look at her. He couldnâ??t stop his eyes traveling up her long crossed legs but then they quickly snapped to her face hoping it hadnâ??t been noticed. He flipped the book open to the bookmark he had. He knew it by heart and so his eyes looked over at her locking with hers. And then he began the scene,

"Lady Beatrice, have you wept all this while?"

She smiled and stood up from her desk as she opened up her book to where it needed to be. She swallowed and glanced down as she stood in the front of the room with him. Her eyes traveled up and saw that this would be the part of there Beatrice and Benedick Confessed their love for one another. This only made it harder for her and she shook her head as she heard his line and she smiled.

Her eyes traveled up to him as her lips parted and she spoke softly to him.

"Yea, and I will weep a while longer. "

He looked into her eyes watching them as she spoke her reply feeling his heart rise into his throat. He had chosen this scene because of the subject matter, he wanted to tell her the things that Benedick said to Beatrice but he knew that he could never say these things, unless it was like this in the play.

His emerald eye shone softly as he continued,

â??I will not desire that.â?

She looked to him and her face flushed softly as he looked into her eyes and she gazed back into his. She moved forward a bit and stopped as her eyes dropped down to the book before she spoke once more and returned her eyes back up to his face with a soft smile.

"You have no reason; I do it freely."

He smiled seeing how into the feelings of the words started to get to her. â??Very good Joicee remember your cousin, like a sister to you, has just been called a common whore, and you know itâ??s not true. See the way its written and feel that through the words.â? She was doing so well at this that he felt perfectly fit for her to be opposite her in this scene.

â??Surely I do believe your fair cousin is wronged.â?

"Okay.." She said with a nod and she smiled to him as she looked back down at the script and heard him speak and she slowly looked back up to him as she relayed her answer to him, thinking of the cousin as a sister to her and defending her of what she knows is not true, gasping the words out as if she was Beatrice.

"Ah, how much might the man deserve of me that would right her! "

He smiled as she got even more into the part and his eyes darkened as he slipped from Ralph into Benedick not realizing that he had. That was one of the beauties of being a English major and feeling the spoken word as much as a musician felt the music.

â??May a man do it?â?

She could see him slipping into as being the character more. Seeing him as Benedick and her as Beatrice, her heart pounded as she swallowed. She stepped forward once more as she looked into his darkening eyes. Wishing she could reach out and touch him though coming back into reality as the kids watched them. Her mouth opened and she spoke softly, staring into his eyes.

"It is a man's office, but not yours."

He reached out losing himself in the words and her beauty. Not hardly knowing what he did his hand brushed against a strand of hair that had fallen into her face, just as he would have if he was about to say the next words to her. His lips were dry as the words that he had wanted to say for so long finally slipped out.

â??I do love nothing in the world so well as you: is
not that strange?�

It was good that he hadnâ??t needed to say a name there because he wouldnâ??t have trusted himself to say the right one.

She felt his hand touch her face, moving a strand of hair and she breathed in. Her body shaking a bit and she leaned into his touch a bit. Wishing she could be held in his arms and kiss those soft gentle lips. She heard those words and her heart broke knowing that it was only the play. God, how she wished that he truly loved her! She breathed in and spoke to him as she stepped closer again.

"As strange as the thing I know not. It were as
possible for me to say I loved nothing so well as
you: but believe me not; and yet I lie not; I
confess nothing, nor I deny nothing. I am sorry for my cousin."

Without thinking he set the book down reaching out to take her hand getting badly caught up in the moment and the emotion of the play. He didnâ??t even realize what he had done for a moment as he quoted his line and hope soared in his heart that she might really mean that.

â??By my sword, Beatrice, thou lovest me.â?

As the words left his lips the bell rang and he was shaken from his place deep in the world of knights and lords. He stepped back releasing her hand as he did, taking a breath he turned to the class clearing his throat. â??Chapter five in your English literature and those of you that didnâ??t do the essay I expect it tomorrow!â? he forced himself to not look at Joicee thinking he must really have scared the poor girl.

She felt his soft hands take hers and she looked to him. A smile grew upon her face and she looked into his eyes. She gasped and jumped as the bell rang and she glanced around. She too had been caught up in the play, it almost felt as if they were professing their love. More so her professing her love. She prayed that he felt the same way about her though she knew in time she'd have to forget about it.

She watched as he didn't even look at her, or even try to look at her. He really didn't feel the same and she swallowed. She turned on her heel and quickly moved as she placed her book into her bag before getting her things ready for the rest of the day, slinging her bag over her shoulder. She turned and she looked to him, her heart aching and she turned as she grabbed the door knob and pulled the door open to leave.

He kept his back to her as she gathered her things turning just after she had turned away. His eyes were filled to the brim with tears wanting to go to her and wrap his arms around her and tell him just how much he loved her, but he knew that he couldnâ??t do that so he just sighed softly. He watched her slowly walk to the door his eyes focused on her hair just where her eyes would have been had she been facing him almost begging her to turn around and look at him. He didnâ??t know what he would do if she did but he knew he would just stand there and not say anything.

As her hand closed on the door knob he turned back around and slipped around his desk starting to wipe the class notes away. His mind was on the section of the play they had just done remembering the deep fire in her eyes and the feeling of her hand in his. If only it could be so, but she was the prettiest girl in school how could he have any luck with her. not to mention the fact he was her teacher.

She slipped out and closed the door behind her, she sighed and quickly moved down the hallway as she students busied their way through the hall as more students entered into Mr. Bells classroom. She knew she'd have to tell him how she felt, maybe when the end of school neared. If he did feel the same, she didn't want to have to hide their relationship. Though if she told him and he didn't feel the same, at least she wouldn't be dealing with having to see him everyday of the school year and her heart breaking.

Lunch came around and she stepped into the cafeteria. Her eyes peered around and she saw him before she turned her head and she moved to the table where her friends were. She greeted them and sat down as she tried her best and smiled and laugh at their conversations. Seem like she was herself though she couldn't help it as her eyes traveled up and kept looking to Mr. Bell.

Ralph sighed as he heard the door close knowing that she was gone and that the moment that might have been there was now gone forever. He was a romantic at heart and loved the great romances and wished that things really did happen that way sometimes. He knew that they didnâ??t and quickly turned back to making the class room ready for the next class. The lectures and application teaching was all the same and yet never did he get so lost in his part to reach out and touch one of the girls.

He walked into the lunch room late he had lost track of time because his mind had drifted to Joicee. He had let his mind wander to what could happen, and ended up having to spend about ten minutes letting his manhood soften. Just because he was a teacher didnâ??t mean he wasnâ??t still a man and it happened more and more often when he was thinking about Joicee. He got his food and looked around for a place with the other teachers to sit but found that there was none. Even with the older boys there was nothing available in fact the only seat that wasn;t taken in the whole dining hallâ?¦was right next to Joicee.

Joicee sat beside her friends and glanced down to the floor just under the table and she brushed her hair to the side. Always on her mind was Mr. Bell, closing her eyes as she leaned back and her hands rested on her laps. Picturing her in his arms, kissing those soft lips. Feeling those hands running along her sides and back. Their kiss passionate and she breathed in as his lips pressed against her neck and her eyes shot open as her friends giggled. "What are you doing?" One asked and smiled, Joicee blushing softly as she sat up. "I'm.. a little tired. Didn't get much sleep last night." She said and wiped her eyes. Which was partially true, had to sleep when her love is on her mind.

Though her eyes glanced up and he was gone she sighed softly before she turned her head and her eyes widened some to see him closer to her table. She glanced around, was there another seat he could sit at. Though seeing that the only table that was open was the one beside her. Or well, now all the seats beside her as her friends got up and let her know they were heading off to hang out in the halls before class. She let them know she'd be there as she sat up and took a few bites from her food.

Ralph walked over to her table almost glad to see her friends go, for one because there were other seats, and two because he could talk to her privately or as private as it could get in school without being inappropriate. He set his tray down looking into her eyes seeing something he couldnâ??t quote make out but there was definitely fear there so he asked simply. â??May I sit here Joicee?â? giving her the option to say no.

((sorry it took so long and is so short I have just been hitting a block with this post I'm so sorry.))

Joicee looked up and saw him standing by her at the table and she swallowed, her face flushing and she sighed. "Yeah." She nodded her head slowly and moved one of the chairs from the table so he could sit down. She was overjoyed that he wanted to sit with her, yet she still couldn't get over the play that had happened in class. She wanted to tell him so bad how she felt and she needed to tell him soon before she graduated and left this town.

Her eyes traveled to him and she gave a soft smile. "So are we practicing the play or still reading the script today after school?" She asked. Since she was in the drama club with him they were getting ready to do a play for the school in the upcoming month.

(It's okay. Um, we can stop if you'd like. If you're not feeling it anymore. If so, just give me the word and I'll close it down..)

He took the offered seat sighing as he sat glad to be near her but at the same time not sure he should be feeling like that. He had been opening his utensils when she asked about the play. It had completely slipped his mind that the drama club was once again meeting. There had been a week break that they had just come off of and for some reason he was badly shaken from his schedule.

â??Yeah I think we are going to be doing our first rehearsal almost everyone is good on the script.â? Even as he said that he knew that it wasnâ??t completely true, the lead actor was badly behind on his lines.

She nodded her head slowly and she nodded smiling, "Okay good. Because I know that Aaron wasn't doing well on his lines. I was worried we wouldn't be able to do the play." She said with a nod and continued to poke and prod her food with her fork before taking a bite. She looked to him and she smiled as she cocked her head to the side. Though soon she looked down after she had found herself staring at him, watching him eat. Watching his smooth movements and her face flushed softly.

"I'm glad we're reading, 'Much Ado About Nothing'." She said with a nod and she sat back.
"One of my favorite plays." She nodded her head as she brushed her hair back. But that wasn't the only reason, she had really enjoyed it because she was doing the parts with him.

Back
Top Bottom