Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Thousand-year Curse (1x1 w/DarkMudkip)

Yukimura nodded and reached out, taking the curse in his fingers and weakly putting it into his mouth. The flesh from his healed wound was slightly discolored, almost like a scar, but when he consumed the curse, he felt better almost immediately.

She smiled and pet his hair again, "There we go...that's better now, isn't it...?" Seeing Yukimura so mortally wounded made her really second guess her whole plan.

He nodded weakly, trying to sit up. Would this still work? Maybe she would be able to convince Nana after all? She only had to hear her side of things and surely she would help.

Even if she did back out of her plan, Shingen had been disgraced. He would never let her back in, Yukimura too. She frowned as she helped him right himself, rubbing his back gently as she stared off into space. Nana really was her only hope.

Nana sat at the cafe table in wait for Akihime, a soft frown on her face, staring down at her coffee on the table.

Motochika sat with her, glad no one could see him as he waited with her. "Is it good?" He asked, looking down at her cup. He didn't know how to pass the time, "It smells good.."

Nana was brought out of her thoughts, looking to Motochika before back down at her coffee. “It is.” She said softly.

"Gomen!!" Akihime called as she rushed over, "I'm so sorry I made you wait! I had to help Sasuke at the temple!" She sat across from Nana and smiled, "Thank you for agreeing to meet me."

Nana frowned heavily as Akihime took her seat. “I only agreed because I want you to return to the school. You’re a powerful sorcerer Akihime, and a smart girl, don’t do this.”

“You’ve done nothing yet, Akihime!” She said in a harsh whisper. “Bite your tongue and apologize to the elders and you’ll be welcomed back!”

"How can you be so sure, Nana-dono? Have they told you? Had Oyakata-sama told you? I have proclaimed war on sorcerers as a whole. Though..." She lowered her gaze, "I have had second thoughts recently.."

Nana felt her heart skip at such news. “Come back with me, I will advocate on your behalf, Akihime.” She said. “Please, nothing has been done yet, you can still go back..!”
For some reason the woman at Masamune’s estate popped into her mind, but why? Why now of all times?

"I'm afraid, Nana-dono..." Akihime admitted, "We don't know what they'll do or if they'll even listen to you.."
"She's right, Nana," Motochika said, "They told you that they'd kill me if I went wild even once. They don't care how sorry she is."

“That’s different..!” Nana said, looking to Motochika. “She’s a powerful sorcerer from a prominent clan, you’re-” Nana couldn’t take the words back once they came out, face burning red from shame. “I didn’t mean that..” She said softly, turning her head away.

Motochika knew she didn't mean it, but it still stung. Akihime smiled softly.
"Daijoubu, daijoubu," she soothed, not wanting them to fight, "I will...try my best to leave Date's fold...but it may be too late.."

“We can help you.” She said. “We can stop Date.” Nana knew that Masamune wasn’t innocent, that he had to be committing nefarious deeds.

Part of her was relieved that she could get out to at least free Yukimura. She never should have dragged him into this. But the other part still wanted her brother dead. She was a terrible person.
"I surely hope so, Nana-dono..."

Amaya didn’t have much to do while waiting for Akihime to return from meeting with Nana- her mind would wander though. Lately she had a sense of discomfort that she couldn’t quite place, always finding her mind wandering to Sasuke.

The half-God was certainly something. He was quirky and fun, jovial and kind. But when he was angey or protective, there was something about that she was drawn to. She couldn't quite figure out what it was or even why.

She used to hate his trickster like behaviors, but he had honestly grown on her. Amaya found herself flushed sometimes, thoughts wandering to topics too embarrassing to bear.

Amaya wasn’t aware of her burning ears until then, touching her flushed face and turning her head away in embarrassment. “Yeah, I was just zoning out.” She muttered and cleared her throat.

Amaya’s eyes widened and her face flushed a deep red, head spinning to look at him in shock. “What are you talking about?” His uncanny ability to be more in the loop than normal beings always unsettled her, but maybe he wasn’t just guessing.

Back
Top Bottom