Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Thousand-year Curse (1x1 w/DarkMudkip)

Her ears burned hot and she quickly quieted him. “Not so loud..!” She said quietly. “I am not, so don’t put words in my mouth..!” She was, but would never admit that out loud to Sasuke- not willingly at least.

Sasuke could practically see steam coming out of her ears as she sputtered incoherently at his words- what was she supposed to say to that? She had thought about it a few times, but she didn’t really know how anyway. That wasn’t the point, she turned her head away completely, finding it embarrassing to look at him. “You wouldn’t.”

Amaya stole a glance at him over her shoulder, swallowing hard. “I… I don’t know how..” She admitted. “I’ve never done that..”

This was the first time she had ever engaged with another like this, finding the whole ordeal embarrassing. “I probably won’t be any good, just so you know..” That wasn’t a no.

Her heart was pounding in her chest, face burning hot. She had never done anything like this before, having only kissed Sasuke a few times, but nothing ever this intimate.
Following him quietly, she glanced around quickly to make sure no one saw the two.

Amaya kept up with him, brushing her hair with her fingers quickly to make sure she at least looked decent.

Amaya entered and looked around the old room before turning to face Sasuke, looking at him almost expectantly.

She made a soft noise, closing her eyes and kissing him back, reaching up to cup his cheeks gently.

She let him guide her closer, leaning her body against his. Amaya made her enjoyment known, letting out another soft noise as she kissed him again.

Amaya shivered at his touch, pressing into them as he did, returning his kisses with equally heated ones.

Back
Top Bottom