Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Twisted Haven In A Modern Hell ((Alisa and Daleen))

Jasmine rested her head back against the woman, before slowly nodding her head. "I don't know if I have energy for flaunting but...an actual date sounds kind of fun" she offered, though there was another part of her that just wanted to stay here in this little bubble she'd found outside the world's harshness. Here she was safe, here she was...well, her. Though...was it the place that made her feel that way, or was it Ally? Really, there was only one way to tell. "I, don't really know anywhere that would be nice enough for someone like you though" she admitted.

"Luckly for you." She booped Jasmine on the nose, "I, do, rooftop dining at its finest, its not public, and reserved for corpos such as myself, and being that you are my guest, it will fit in just fine, and, I have a surprise for you, wait right here." Ally strode off into her closet, and in a few moments, she came out in a matching outfit just as the one Jasmine had selected, "Just so you know, this was not planned, it is only by fate that you chose an outfit that I just so happen to have a few extras of." She twirled and flaunted her figure in the dress, "How do I look?"

"Oh wow....that sounds....a bit to nice for me" she said softly, suddenly nervous without understanding why. "Are you sure it would be okay for me to be there? What if I'm under dressed? What if I make a fool out of myself...why do I suddenly care so much about what people think about me?!?" she asked, growing a little worried at the sudden and drastic change in herself. She looked down at her outfit, squirming where she stood, before looking up as the woman came out of the closet. "Oh wow...." she said softly, having to sit herself down onto the bed and looked up at the woman, her black hair spilling in front of her now as well. She reached up, brushing some of her bangs out of her face, before smiling. "You look amazing" she said softly.

Ally blushed, she actually blushed, not sure why, he had said many flattering remarks to her over the last few hours, but seeing Jason become Jasmine and now growing confident in her own skin, the compliment felt somehow different. She didn't bother addressing his previous questions regarding if he belonged there or not, just pulled out her phone and dialed a number, she put it on speaker, he was a part of her life now, so he deserved to know everything, there would be no secrets.

An old man answered the phone, "Mam?" he said in a raspy voice.

"Car, outside, twenty minutes." She replied. "Oh and, get me a reservation at the skylight lounge, outside table, close to the rails, I want my friend here to take in all night city has to offer."

"Be there in twenty." The voice replied, no other words, no bargaining, no asking questions, simple, complete compliance. Its what she preferred, and she had earned.

Jasmine watched the woman, before shivering as he heard the authority and command in her tone as she spoke to someone, who it was Jasmine wasn't sure, but the lack of response showed someone either used to obeying, or someone as taken as Jasmine was by the woman's authority. "You're incredible..." she said softly before realizing she had even spoken. Her blush returned in it's full fury as she squirmed there on the bed. "Mistress...should, I still call you that outside?" she asked, wondering for a moment if this woman had to maintain some kind of reputation or something that Jasmine should be trying to fit into, not wanting to cause any problems.

"That depends what you want our relationship to be like. Mistress is reserved for people who serve me, Ally is reserved for people I love. Its your choice what you want to be, just know to me, you are Jasmine. I want to know every molecule in your body, every pore on your skin and every hair on your head. I want to breathe you in and hold you in my lungs like a drug. Even if you chose to just make me mistress, know I want to be Ally for you." She smiled, there was a certain tenderness in her voice, which was a complete reversal from the authority she had just spoke with.

"What about, Mistress Ally?" she asked, wondering if she couldn't perhaps have both. After all, the woman's commanding lead is what lead to this discovery of herself, and she still couldn't believe how easy and natural it came to her. Even simply referring to herself as her, it just fit, and it felt like she'd been doing it all of her life already. She craved it, that dominance, that control, that authority, but she also wanted to be like Ally. She wanted to be commanding, she wanted to be respected, she wanted to learn everything this woman could teach her. She wanted both.

"Mistress in the bedroom, Ally in public?" she asked, offering a compromise between them both, truth was she desired his heart more than anything, his adulations were amazing, his overll shock of how gorgeous she was, was just fine too, but she wanted Jasmine's heart, wholly, "I want to marry you." she didn't blurt it out by some mistake, "Within time of course, once we get to know each other, just know that I fully intend to make you mind, heart, mind, body and soul."

Jasmine smiled, nodding her head. "Alright....I think I like the thought of that" she admitted, before gasping softly at the sudden though. She stared at the woman, before her mind suddenly rushed with images. Marriage...she pictures herself in a white dress, walking down the aisle, and once more she found tears beginning to roll down her face. "I'd....I hadn't thought of that yet..." she said softly. "I could be a wife....I can be a girlfriend. I....I'm your girlfriend, aren't I?" she asked softly, lifting her head back to show a happy smile on her face before she rushed forward, burying herself in against the woman, wrapping her arms tight around the woman and burying her face into the woman's bosom.

"If you want to be." She smiled, "We don't have to rush into titles I was just making my intentions with you clear early on, you are free to take your time, and as I said, I want to get to know you anyway love." She smiled and gave his hand a gentle squeeze to reassure him. "Now, Jasmine, are you ready to go eat food you have never tasted on a rooftop you have never been before with a bunch of people who make more money in a day than you have ever seen in your whole life all just to be with me?" she grinned.

"I think I do" she said softly, blushing yet again as she smiled. "I don't know, just imagining myself as someone's girlfriend, it makes my chest tight and I feel...happy?" she asked softly, still trying to figure out all the things she was feeling. With the dam's busted, she was feeling a lot of things, and making sense of it all wasn't entirely possible at the moment though she was trying. She looked up, and smiled once more as she squeezed the woman's hand back, before nodding her head. "I'm very happy to say that my 'fuck everyone else' mentality is still well and in tact...I think...." she finished quietly, before moving to press herself in against the woman's side. "I don't suppose they'd have real meat would they?" she asked after a moment's thought.

Ally nodded, pulled out her phone and looked at the time, a literal timer was ticking on it for twenty minutes, they had fifteen minutes left. "Lets head downstairs." She smiled, and walked to the elevator next to her front door and pressed the call button, within two minutes it arrived and the doors opened, and as expected no one was in it. Ally stepped inside and extended her hand, "Come love." she smiled, "This is the first night of the rest of your life."

Jasmine looked up to the woman, before stepping into the elevator right behind the woman, staying close to her. She was unable to help but feel a bit nervous about going out dressed in such a manner. She knew what she felt, she knew what she saw but still....going outside like this, it was terrifying. At least she wouldn't have to worry about running into anyone she recognized, they were zipcodes away and none of the people that she knew would be allowed to stay here without the police investigating. Clearing her throat, she nodded her head, smiling nervously back to the woman. "Right....I get the feeling that started this afternoon..."she said as she limped along, her backside still more then a little sore from their earlier 'enthusiasm'.

Ally grinned, and reached down to give Jasmine's nice, plump ass a gentle squeeze, "Right you are my love, right you are." She leaned forward and her eye was scanned and the elevator automatically headed to the ground floor. "Darling, have you ever thought about getting optics installed? We could keep your original eye color, and you would see the world through much clearer vision, the biological eye is so flawed, and I would of course sponsor the process. If you decline, of course, I will not be upset, but I think its high time we start treating you to all of the luxuries you deserve. Tell me what you want and its yours."

Jasmine shivered with a soft squeak as the woman's hand grabbed her backside. Clearing her throat, she looked up at the question. "Um...no, not really. I never really had any money, and thinking about stuff like that just seemed like torturing myself" she admitted. "I, I don't know, I'd kind of like to have matching eye colors...look a little more normal" she admitted, before settling down and adjusting to the woman's hand resting on her backside. "Do you have anything you'd like me to do specifically?" she asked, wondering if the woman was trying to mold her into something, and what that might just be.

"Normal?" she said, nearly feigning ignorance of the word, "You are normal and your eyes are one of your most beautiful features." she bit her lip, "But, if my Jasmine wants matching eyes, who am I to control you? Certainly I will not." she said, "Matching eyes you want? Matching eyes you shall have." Ally listened carefully to her next question, "I want you to do nothing you aren't already doing or we haven't already done. Your company is enough for me." she admitted, "It's lonely at the top, but with you, I shall find it much more palpable." The elevator eventually arrived at the ground floor, and at the curb was the same car she had ridden in before, door open, engine running, she grabbed Jasmine by the hand and walked her to the car. "After you." she said, once they had gotten to the open door.

"I...really?" she asked softly as she looked down at the floor, frowning for a bit. "Hmm...I always thought that they made me look weird, like a project gone wrong or something....but you really like them?" she asked softly, before they moved on and Jasmine nodded her head. "It's rather lonely at the bottom too, that I can promise you...so we're helping each other then" she said with a nod before the elevator stopped. She gripped onto the woman's hand once it took hers, and moved forward before crawling awkwardly into the car, unaccustomed to moving about in her current attire.

Ally slid into the car behind Jasmine with all the grace of a cat, the door was shut and the driver walked around to the front of the car to the drivers side and the vehicle gently lurched forward as they headed to their destination. "To answer your question, yes, I adore your eyes." Ally grinned, "Not many people are natural anymore in night city, not with all the things you can do to your body, so the fact that you have a natural beauty just keeps me intoxicated by you."

Jasmine adjusted her skirts as she finally sat down in the car, and looked over at the woman. She smiled a bit, before settling back into her seat. "I like being natural so...for now, I'll stay that way. Though...I might not mind getting a med scan, just to at least see anything that might be wrong with me, maybe even find out why I'm so...well, small" she offered before looking over to Ally. "By the way, what do I tell people when they ask who I am? I mean...both being around you, but also because I don't actually have any kind of ID. Until now I've pretty much never existed so, how do I start that? If, I mean like, if I need to go somewhere for you or, visit you at work or something?" she asked, squirming a bit in her seat.

"If you really want to know why you are so tiny, most certainly that can be looked into, although I really hope you don't aim to change that, as I stated you have a natural beauty, but I will not stop you from transforming into whatever you believe you need to be." Ally grinned at the second statement, Jasmine was practically a blank slate, it was perfect. "Well darling, you are my lover as far as appearances go, your name is Jasmine, and if they are to question or insult you, defer them to me." It was almost as if her appearance had power not just her words or actions, even her name invoked something. "Security clearances will also be given, as well as proper identification, you will have access to my network of drivers and they will obey you without question just as they do me, I will have this all done by tomorrow."

"Well, I mean before I think about changing anything, I wanna understand my body first. Why am I so small, why are my eyes so strange...I just, I want to know" she said softly before looking up and slowly nodding her head. "Alright....I can do that" she said, rather liking the idea of having the woman to jump to her defense...she'd never had someone offer to stand up for her before. It made her feel....well, safe, which was also something new. She smiled wider, and eased back into her seat. "You offer me the entire world, and all you ask in return....is something that makes me happy even before I knew it. This is just....it seems like a dream, it's all surreal" she said before closing her eyes, appreciating the luxury even the seats in the car seemed to offer.

Ally simply smiled and gazed into Jasmine's eyes as they drove to their destination, "I am so happy you are pleased with your new life." Then Ally paused in thought, "If there was one thing you could change about this, or even something you have always desired, physical, metaphysical, or something that you thought unachievable, what would it be, what do you desire?"

Jasmine smiled back at the woman, locking eyes with her before blinking at the question. "I...I mean. There's a few things. I want to feel like I belong somewhere...I want people to stop looking down on me like I'm scum because I was born and raised in the gutter...I want to know who my parents were and why they abandoned me, I want to be....safe. Yes, yes if I had to pick one thing....I just want to be safe. Not worrying about if I'm going to eat today, or if I'm getting shot by a stray bullet, or jumped and attacked by some drunk iditios looking for fun...knowing I have somewhere to sleep every night, not caring about weather tomorrow is going to be hot, cold, dry, rainy, because I'll have something to deal with it all. I could pick a coat for the cold, an umbrella for the rain....all of it. I just want to feel safe" she offered, looking down at the floor by the time she finished, her head hunched, her hands resting in her lap. "I think it's why I really like when you take charge...because you make me feel safe, even though we really only just met I feel like, if it's your decision, or your command, your idea....then it's right, and it's comforting" she offered.

Ally put a hand under her chin and lifted her yes to meet her gaze, "Jasmine, I promise that you will never want for anything, nor will you ever worry again." she said, "You will have a coat for the cold, and an umbrella for the rain, I promise no harm shall ever come to you, you will always have my love, my affirmation, my adoration and my adulations. You may not feel the exact same way about me as I do you, but I believe in fate and love at first sight, and Jasmine, I love you." She leaned forward and kissed Jasmine's cheek, "I only hope in time you will grow to feel the same way, I am a patient woman so I am willing to wait." The car lurched to a stop, "We are here, are you ready to step out of this car as Jasmine, my love?"

Jasmine looked up at the woman, watching her, before smiling and nodding her head. She relaxed, releasing the grip she had on her skirts after the quick kiss, before she settled back into the seat for a moment. "Thank you. And...I don't really know how I feel, or rather, I'm feeling so much so rapidly, I can't figure out what each one is" she said before she felt the car stop. Gulping nervously, her heart suddenly beating faster at the thought of walking around dressed in such a manner, she slowly nodded her head. "Yeah...ready as I'll ever be" she said with a nervous smile, though she remained tense, her hand instinctively reaching out to find the Ally's.

Back
Top Bottom