Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Twisted Haven In A Modern Hell ((Alisa and Daleen))

Jason visibly flinched at the woman's words, his eyes going wide as he stopped, as though in shock for a moment as he heard the woman calling him a good girl. It did...something, to him. Something he didn't understand at all, his heart fluttering and her stomach clenching, suddenly knotting up. He blinked, having to focus himself as though he had been dazed. He opened his mouth to respond but, found he didn't really know what to say to that. Biting his lip, he focused on his task, his hands roaming over the woman's cock, exploring it slowly before watching as it stiffened up. He looked up at the woman, before wondering idly if one's head could explode from to much blushing, as he felt he had no blood anywhere in his body except his face which felt very hot. Gulping and squirming on the floor, he just knelt there. "I....I think I actually do...." he said softly. He moved forward before he could say anything else that might cause another reaction, doing the only thing he could think of to keep himself quiet as his lips wrapped around the woman's cock, and slowly he began easing it down into his mouth.

"Good girl." she said again, running a hand through Jasons hair, "We need a more suitable name for you." Ally said with a smile, "I vote Jasmine, but I will let you pick it after we get you into those clothes, but before that I am going to fuck you till you scream my name." she said this without hesitation almost as if her fucking him was sure to make him scream her name, she fully intended to make that happen, and when she put her mind to something, nothing stood in her way. "So you just keep sucking on that cock for a while, and tell me when you are ready to ride my huge fucking cock."

Jason still flinched a bit at the praise, but he didn't pull away from the woman's cock, especially as the hand began running through his hair, making him squirm, a soft moan escaping his lips before he could stop himself. He began moving, getting himself into a more comfortable position, with his legs spreading a bit, his hands resting on the floor between his legs, his arms straight, and his ass sticking out. To him, it was just a comfortable position that felt natural as his lips began slowly easing back up the woman's cock, his tongue moving and pressing against every single inch he could get, losing himself to a haze. He barely even heard what the woman was saying, lost in his task, his full attention fell on sucking the woman's cock.

Ally threw her head back and moaned, putting her hands on the bed, palms down she started to moan and thrust her pelvis upward, she pulled him off her cock and into her lap, then sat him there, not penetrating him but kissing him and grinding her cock into him, "I want you." she whispered. She didn't ask, she didn't question, she simply told him she rolled the both of them over so Ally was on top, she started grinding into his cock with hers, stroking them both.

Jason tensed as he felt the woman's cock suddenly push up into his throat, before moving forward and taking it in, his tongue pressing out to massage the flesh as his lips continued to glide the length. Much to his shame and embarrassment, a soft whimper slipped from his lips as the woman's cock did, like a child having their treat taking away. However he soon gasped as he felt himself being pulled up with ease, and adjusted himself into a more comfortable position as he felt the saliva slicked length suddenly grinding against him. He was trembling in her lap before gasping once more as he was moving. He looked up, realizing he was on his back on the bed, before moaning as he felt her cock, slick with saliva, gliding against his own, now slick with with pre-cum. He squirmed on the bed, reaching out to twist his hands into the sheets, their shower soaked bodies drenching the sheets before Jason whimpered and arched up. "P-please! Mistress, I can't...I can't take anymore......I...." he stopped, gulping once more as he whimpered once more, his mind trying to figure out what he was saying. "I want it, Mistress, I want you! Please" he whimpered.

"Do you?" she said with an almost evil smirk as she kept grinding against him, "Remember lesson one then." she said, still teasing him, waiting for him to recall what he had to do. She continued teasing him, grinding him, rubbing him, kissing him, he would either cum on the spot and lose all control or assert himself and take what he wanted, "I wont resist, I promise." she said, if he moved to push her and roll them over, she would comply, if he moved to grab her cock and pull it into him, she would let him, she was his to use as long as he took it.

Jason whimpered softly, arching up as the woman continued teasing him, grinding their slick lengths together. He tried to recall lesson one, he'd just learned it too but his mind was in a haze. He recalled it now, take what you want, be assertive but...he didn't want that. He found, he rather enjoyed the woman taking charge. It was simpler, easier, but that wasn't it. No...seeing the woman controlling the situation, feeling her authority, it made his heart race. Biting his lower lip, he gulped once more, looking up at the woman. "I...I don't want to be assertive Mistress....I...I want to serve you" he said, worried he'd anger the woman but, he wasn't going to lie to her, not to this woman.

She stopped and stared at him for a moment, "I see." she said, "So you want me to take you, and take what I want?" she asked, "I shall do this for you, but at some point it will be expected of you to be assertive. I will take you and make you serve me this once, but I will expect you to take charge the next time, then I shall assume charge the next time and so on and so forth." She pressed the tip of her cock against his eager hole, "Are we clear?"

Trembling, awaiting the woman's disappointment or anger, he opened his eyes, looking up at the woman. Slowly he nodded his head, before gulping once more. "I...I will. I promise...I just. I don't know what I'm doing, and it...it scares me" he admitted, his face once more turning a bright shade of red while he squirmed. "I....like it when you....show me" he said, struggling to think of the right words, before shivering as he felt the tip pressing against his hole. He was tense, scared, and excited all at the same time. Slowly he nodded his head, taking a slow and deep breath, preparing himself for pain. "Yes Mistress" he said, voice shaking a bit as he awaited the woman's entrance.

"Good girl." she said, again, disregarding the fact that he was in fact a man, because from now on, he would not be, soon she would have him dressing like a woman, acting like a woman, and on her arm like a woman, she knew he wanted it too, he made little to no effort to refute the fact. She pressed her tip against his hole a little further and she felt it start to give, "Take a deep breath, and don't stop breathing." she instructed as she applied pressure, "Here......we......go." she said as with a faint pop, the tip of her cock finally slid into his hole and she felt it clinch around her cock.

Gulping once more, whimpering with his uncertainty, he let out a soft gasp, relaxing almost instantly at the woman's praise, before nodding his head. "Slow breaths.....slow breaths......slow deep breaaaaaaaaaths" he moaned out as he felt the woman pressing against him, felt himself easing open, and finally felt the woman's head suddenly slip inside of him. His eyes were wide, his body arching up, his hands pulling on the sheets as the breath left his lungs. His virgin hole clung almost painfully tight around the woman's large intrusion. Words, breath, thoughts, all were beyond Jason at the moment as he felt her, felt every bit of her cock as it pushed inside of body, his own cock oozing pre-cum freely now as it dribbled down around his length, twitching as his body tightened around the woman.

"Breathe baby." she said leaning down and kissing him and then slowly, and gently sliding into him, inch by inch, moan by moan. "So tight." she said moaning and sliding further into him, "I am going to ruin you for anyone else, should you seek pleasure elsewhere, it will never be the same." she grinned and moaned, inch by inch, till finally, after only two minutes but feeling like twenty, she was inside him and he would feel her pelvis pressing against him. "See, not so bad?" she said, her cock oozing and pulsing inside him.

Jason managed a small breath, slowly relaxing under the woman's touch, the kiss helping him to relax just enough for a normal pull of air, though it was quick to leave as the woman inserted yet another inch inside of him. "Nggggh" he moaned out, trembling on the bed as he began panting while the woman continued to enter inside of him. For a moment he wondered if he had been wrong about the woman's size, and if she meant to suddenly come out of his mouth! Panting, his eyes rolling into the back of his head, his mouth hanging open, he let out a strangled whimper as finally he felt the woman's hips pressing against his own. Never in his life could he imagine feeling as full as he did not, there was nothing like it as he felt every pulse of the woman's heartbeat through her cock buried inside of him. "I....oh Gods..." he gasped out weakly.

"Best feeling ever?" she asked as she withdrew half of her cock out of him and then sank it into him slowly. She repeated the motion a few times before she stopped, her length fully inside him and she let him adjust as her cock pulsed, throbbed, and oozed pre cum into him, "You like it don't you?" she said as she bit her lip and gazed into his eyes.

"Yes.....best.....ever" he moaned out softly as he felt the woman's cock pulling out, only to slowly press back inside of him. He shivered, slowly finding a rhythm to breath with the woman's movements so he could at least catch his breath as his body slowly began to relax and adjust to the sudden invasion. Shivering, her stomach muscles clenching each time the woman's length buried itself back inside of him. His legs had naturally wrapped themselves around the woman's thighs, resting behind her knees, before he looked up at the woman. He shivered under that intense gaze, before nodding his head. "Yes....Mistress. I like it" he said, voice barely above a whisper as his dual colored orbs locked onto the woman's greens.

"You are so tight, it feels so good." she shuddered, "I'm going to pick up the pace now, feel free to cum any time you wish but you are forbidden to touch your cock." And just as promised she slowly started to pick up speed like a steam train, her strokes became longer, and then they became quicker, and within a few minutes she had picked up enough speed so her pelvis was lewdly slapping against his nice ass cheeks with every single stroke, and every time she impacted, she let out a moan, signifying that she was enjoying this.

Jason bit her lower lip, shivering before whimpering at the rule. Part of him thought about taking what he wanted but....he also recalled her saying to read the environment and decided not to push limits. Soon he wasn't even thinking about it though, moaning softly as his head fell back while the woman began moving again. His hands curled in to the sheets, almost pulling them off the bed as his body relaxed more and more around the woman's cock until she was really moving, and his moans filled the room along with hers and the clapping sound of flesh on flesh. However halfway through he suddenly gasped, crying out and clamping down tight around the woman as her cock pushed against something inside of him that made his whole body explode in a tingling and weightless sensation, the air rushing from his lungs as his cock began twitching wildly.

Ally reached down and started stroking his cock while thrusting, this was it, his first orgasm from being fucked, she was going to be sure to make it his best, she sped up and kept stroking at the last possible moment when she was near her own orgasm she pulled out of him and rested her cock on his as it pulsed and throbbed wildly shooting fifteen thick, generous ropes of cum all over his body, "Jason!" she said, crying out his name as she rode out her orgasm.

He cried out, his head beginning to spin as he felt the hand stroking his slicked cock while her own began pumping fast and hard inside of him. He would be more then a little sore later, but for right now, he was in utter bliss. His eyes rolled to the back of his head as the room was filled with his high pitched and feminine cries of pleasure. He felt a strange pressure building up inside of his stomach, his dick feeling ready to explode before he screamed in pleasure. "Ally!" he cried out almost at the same time as the woman while thick ropes of cum, both his own as well as the woman's, covered his body, splattering out onto his face, some landing in his open mouth as he lay there, arched and trembling. His entire body was tingling, his mind drifting away into a haze of ecstasy before he collapsed back onto the bed, his eyes closed, his chest rising and falling rapidly with his labored breaths. He was drifting in and out of consciousness as he lay there, his hole closing back up now that the woman's cock wasn't keeping him spread, his own cock falling limp as he lay there, basking in it all.

She laid down next to him, breathing heavily as well, her body covered in sweat, she looked at him with a loving gaze in his eyes as she leaned forward and kissed him. She stood up, and grabbed a towel, then sat it over his body gently. "Whenever you are ready, we shall get you cleaned up then I have some clothes for you." she stood up and strode off confidently, to the bathroom, turning on the shower to the hot water, awaiting his arrival, she would have him do one last thing as she looked down at her impossibly hard cock.

Jason cooed, softly returning the kiss, as that was really all he had energy for as he lay there, covered in cum. Still panting, he nodded his head, before squirming as he reached a almost numb arm up and began wiping the woman's cum off him, though the taste from what had gotten into his mouth clung to his tongue. Once he'd somewhat cleaned himself up, he slowly got up as he heard the shower, every muscle in his body rapidly beginning to grow sore after the bliss had worn away. He got off the bed, before crying out as he fell, his trembling knees unable to hold him up. Taking slow and deep breaths, he eased himself up, before walking on those very trembling legs to the sound of running water. There was a slight limp to his step, but the thought of another hot shower was to much to pass up, and he stepped in to stand under the water beside Ally, letting out a soft moan.

"Why are you standing?" she asked sternly. gesturing to her still hard cock, "Finish what you started, on your knees and stroke and suck out my load, only then will you earn the right to stand." Ally grinned, "Although after the plowing I gave you I am quite surprised you were able to walk this far. Now, suck, stroke, and coax the load from my cock." There was something stern about her voice now, she was commanding him not asking, "The sooner you suck a load out of my cock the sooner you can bathe, and wear your new clothes."

Jason blinked, looking sleepily over at the woman, before shivering at the commanding tone. He dropped down to his knees, which were grateful for the rest. He needed no more prodding, still on a bit of a sex high, he eagerly leaned forward, wrapping his lips around the woman's cock. His eyes fluttered shut as his lips began gliding along the length as far as he could, his hands grasping what he couldn't fit, stroking and teasing the woman's cock. His tongue pressed against the flesh, poking and prodding at it while his lips glided easily along the length. His hair swayed with his movements, before his eyes opened halfway. With his lips wrapped around her cock, water and cum running off his body, Jason stared up at the woman with his mismatched eyes, studying her, taking in the sight of the woman's beauty.

"You like that don't you?" Ally asked, "I love it." she said as if to answer the question he probably had, "Just a little faster." she said softly, almost in a nurturing way, "I'm almost there. Tighten your grip and speed up just a tad, relax and open your throat and breathe through your nose, you can do this." she was quite literally coaching him on how to make her cum, she was going to mold him into the perfect partner and the perfect lover. "Yeah, just like that." her cock gave a twitch, warning him, she was getting close.

Jason just cooed softly at the question, before closing his eyes and moving faster, focusing a bit more on the woman's cock. He moaned softly as he once more got into a more comfortable position, with his hands between his legs, bracing himself up while his legs spread, his ass sticking out as he began moving further down the woman's cock. It was hard breathing through his nose in the shower but he did his best, working along the woman's cock as he reached one hand back up, gripping her length tighter then before. He was utterly lost in a daze of sex and pleasure, and it seemed to be the right mindset to soak information in. Everything she said he did, taking it all to heart as he worked himself along the woman's cock.

Back
Top Bottom