Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Twisted Haven In A Modern Hell ((Alisa and Daleen))

Ally smiled, strode from the elevator, retracted her umbrella and put it in the vase by the door, "Yes to all she said." completely disrobing and tossing her clothes aside, her naked body now in full view for him to take in. She strode off towards the kitchen, waiting for him to disrobe and follow her, she at least hoped he would disrobe, "Cleaning services every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday, they will take your laundry and bring it back within hours, although those are the only clothes you own aren't they?" she opened the fridge, grabbed a bottle of orange juice and two glasses, one for each of them. "We can remedy that too, I will take you clothes shopping, for now though, I believe I may have a few items in your size." she smiled, "My name is Allison, you may call me Ally or Mistress never Mam, or Mrs, or missus, or Ms. Understood?"

"God damn...." he said softly, still looking around the house, before he turned and noticed the woman had suddenly stripped down. Blinking, he couldn't help but stare, his length rapidly returning back to life as he looked the woman's body over. Gulping once more, he watched her walking to the kitchen, before looking down at his own worn and filthy attire. He bit his lip, wondering if he was supposed to strip down as well, before squirming and beginning to do so. He peeled his shirt off, showing his surprisingly pale and unmarked skin, but for his two pink nipples which were standing hard against the world. Blushing brighter still, he wiggled himself out of his pants, and stood there for a moment, his hands covering his erection. His body on view, the woman could see just what she had purchased. His messy hair still reached halfway down his back, his shoulders were slender and as delicate as his arms and hands, he looked almost like a fragile doll, especially with his hourglass curves free to be seen along with his long slender legs and oddly enough, not a hair to be seen other then his head. Blushing furiously, he cleared his throat before moving to follow the woman, still trying to hide his erection. "Oh, um...yeah, pretty much. I've got a few more shirts and stuff but...they're probably gone at this point" he said before realizing what the woman said. "Wait I....I can't wear your clothes thats....I mean, I'm not....not like you, no offense but....that's just....that would be humiliating" he said softly. "So....Ma'am...if, you don't need me to clean.....and I can't cook for shit...what exactly am I supposed to do all day?" he asked. "Oh, I'm Jason by the way...I, I wasn't sure if I said that or not yet"

"You are to do what I ask you to do." She stated plainly, "You sure you aren't like me?" she giggled, "I mean, look at you." she strode over a glass of orange juice in each hand and handed him one, "Your curves." She ran a finger down his side and across his stomach, then up his stomach and across his shoulder then down his right arm, "Far be it from me to say what you are and are not, I am simply stating you have an advantage and you should use it." she took a sip of her orange juice, "I mean, I fully intend to use it." she gestured to all of him and stood there staring into his beautiful dual colored eyes. "You are beautiful Jason, you just don't realize it yet."

Jason gulped at the simple words, before slowly nodding his head. "Okay....yeah, fair enough" he said before blushing brighter and clearing his throat. "Y-yeah, I'm surrrre" he said, shivering suddenly as he felt the finger suddenly caressing his bare skin, drawing across his form. Squirming once more, he cleared his throat, before looking away, unable to meet the woman's gaze as she called him beautiful. "Y-yeah no, that's....that's not me alright. I'm not beautiful, or cute, or pretty....I'm, I'm a man. Men don't do....that stuff" he said, though there wasn't much conviction there. "I mean, if I was, I'd know it yeah? That's the kind of thing you just, know, right? Like I'm sure you knew your whole life, but me, I'm a man..." he offered, though again his words lacked bite, and it was obvious the woman struck a nerve, even if Jason wouldn't admit it.

"You sure?" she said, giving his tiny cock a squeeze, "Could have fooled me with that thing." she giggled, she was going to push all of his buttons. "I mean I can show you what a man looks like, I can have one standing right next to you within the hour, ready to do whatever I want, and we will see if you are still a man." she smiled, "We will see if you don't drop to your knees or bend over that couch, or." she started to circle him, dragging her finger across his skin, once she was at his back, she gave his ass a gentle squeeze, "You could just admit it, you do know, you see yourself in the mirror, look at the way you dressed, its how a woman dresses not a man." she smacked his ass gently, "I could teach you how to use all of this." she pressed herself into him and kissed his shoulder, "You want this?" she said, rubbing her cock against his bare ass.

Jason gasped softly as suddenly the hand reached out, grabbing his cock before he squirmed, neck tensing at the woman's taunting. "I..." he stopped, gulping once more as another set of shivers ran down his spine as the woman's finger teasing circled around his body, dragging across his skin before yelping and jumping forward in surprise as the woman suddenly grabbed his perky bubble butt. His face bright red, he cleared his throat, trying to think, but found it increasingly difficult as the woman's soft voice continued to tease him, taunting him. Another high pitched yelp escaped him as her hand smacked against his backside, giving it just the slightest jiggle. His heart was pounding, he gasped once more, his knees suddenly going a bit weak as he felt her lips pressing against his shoulder, felt the large cock pressing against his backside. "I....I don't know...." he said softly, not fighting it but, not giving into it just yet either. His resolve was weakening, and he found it increasingly difficult to just, focus. The woman's voice, her teasing touches, all of it was making his body warm, his own length beginning to stir to attention. "I'd look, ridiculous" he mumbled after a moment's quiet.

"Would you? she said and smirked, kissing his shoulder again, "I think if you had a shower, cleaned up, you might be surprised how you look." she kissed his shoulder again and ground her cock into his ass once more, "So, what do ya say, lets make you feel like a woman then get you cleaned up and make you look like what you really are." she smiled and kissed his shoulder again, "Just think, walk down the street with everyone wanting you, but knowing only I can have you." she massaged his ass, "You want power and respect? I can give that to you but you have to become who you really are." She kissed his shoulder again.

"You saying I'm dirty, that I stink?" he asked defensively, before biting his lip once more, unable to help the slight trembling as his knees began growing weaker under the soft touch of her lips and the hard length grinding against his backside. He squirmed, looking down at the floor, his face bright red as he began scowling. His heart was hammering in his chest as he stood there, chewing hard on his lower lip in an old nervous habit. He did want power, and he definitely wanted respect, but how would he get it looking like an utter fool dressed up as a woman? Still...the woman gave her word, and he REALLY wanted the power and the respect she held. "I....I'll try it. Just once though!" he said quickly. "If I look ridiculous, we never bring it up again....deal?" he asked softly.

"I never said that you were dirty dear, allow me to retract that phrase and restate my intent, when I said clean up, I meant we will have you shower, and groom you so you feel better, a shower always feels better doesn't it?" She smiled, "I will be in the shower with you." She smiled, "We will have some fun, and get a little dirty in the shower, perhaps we will pick up where we left off?" she smirked, "Perhaps something more?" she walked away towards the bathroom, leaving him in suspense, knowing full well he would follow.

"Yeah....a shower sounds nice" he said reluctantly, before squirming at the woman's teasing words of having some fun. He blinked, watching the woman simply walking off without telling him to follow. Yet he knew she wanted him to, and there was a large part of him he didn't understand that felt compelled to do what the woman wanted him to. He told himself he was just upholding his side of the deal though, and began plodding along after the woman. "So....um, Mistress" he said, testing the word out, seeing how it felt on his tongue, and it made him feel. It was a bit awkward but, not as unpleasant as he thought it might feel. "What exactly do you do? To have this kind of money I mean...who are you exactly?" he asked as he followed her into the bathroom.

"I'm sure you have heard of Kiroshi Opticals?" she turned to face him as she talked, stopping in her tracks, she had always made a point to look at someone when she was talking to them, a courtesy her parents taught her, eye contact was important, and her green eyes bore into him as she spoke, then she took a bow, "Say hello to its CEO." she smiled and stood, waiting for a response, letting her words hang.

Jason blinked, before nodding his head. "Yeah..." he said, before staring up at the woman, his eyes going wide as he felt the woman staring at him. "Oh.....oh wow....okay, um.....that's a lot" he said softly, his heart pounding in his chest as he realized just who he was getting tangled up with. One very powerful, and terrifying woman. However, that also brought up so many other questions! What was she doing in that part of town? Why would she pick him when she could probably custom build a mail order pet? There were just so many things running through his mind right now as he stood there, nervously tugging on his hair. "Huh" was all he could offer. "So...you....okay. Yeah...alright then, sure" he offered, not really able to think of much else to say in face of that news while he stood there, naked and shocked before the woman.

She smiled, turned, and continued striding off towards the bathroom, all the confidence of an alpha wolf and the grace of a cat as she walked, there was almost a rhythm to her steps. Now that she had revealed her secret, she hoped it would put him somewhat at ease knowing she wasn't a bad person. She turned on the shower, waiting for the hot water and vapor to fill the chamber before stepping in, the hot water washing off the grime from the day she let out an audible moan of relief as the water ran down her skin.

Snapped from his daze as he saw the woman walking away, Jason quickly fell back into step behind the woman, though compared to her, his steps were clumsy, and uncertain, as if afraid of touching anything at this point. He wondered how much everything in this place cost, and found himself terrified of possibly breaking any of it less he face the woman's wrath. His heart picking up it's speed, he stepped into the bathroom with her, before watching her step into the shower. He stood there for a moment, his length twitching at her sounds of appreciation before figuring he was supposed to join her. He slowly stepped into the shower, his eyes fluttering as he felt the warmth of the hot water rushing over him. "Oh....damn. I can't remember the last time I had hot water..." he said, a soft moan of his own slipping free as he closed his eyes, just enjoying the luxury.

She looked him up and down, at last, they were alone, in tight quarters, in a very intimate space, she pushed him against the wall and kissed him, then worked her way down his neck before stopping to nip at his collar bone then she stopped and stared into his eyes, "Jason." she said softly, "Do you know why I was in that bar? Do you know why I chose you to be a part of my life?" she smiled and stared into his eyes.

Jason still had his eyes closed, enjoying the hot water before he squeaked as he found himself being moved. He gasped as he felt the cold tile suddenly pressing against his back, before groaning into the kiss. Her lips were soft, and there was a sweet, almost floral taste to her lips, one that has Jason pressing back feebly against them. He shivered as it broke, only to moan and arch out against the woman's body as her lips began working down his neck. Trembling already, his eyes fluttered open as he looked to the woman, shaking his head to clear it from the shock, before shaking his head once again. "No..I, I have no idea" he said honestly, though he was hopeful for an answer.

"Because I was given a second chance by a wealthy benefactor long ago, I was just like you once, a street rat, trying to make something of myself, nearly went the way of the Gonk too." she said, "Thats why I founded Kiroshi, he taught me that my mind and body are dangerous weapons, and can be used for good, I went to that bar, not knowing what to find, but I was looking for someone down on their luck, to change their life and let their true potential blossom." She smiled and put a hand on his shoulder, "The only condition is that you be mine, entirely, you aren't a slave, you are your own person." she put a hand over his heart, and grabbed his hand and put it over hers which was also her left breast, "Heart, mind, body and soul, I will give myself to you if you promise the same."

Jason frowned in surprise, looking at the woman. This woman was a street rat? A hoodlum like him? He doubted that very much. Not just because of the respect and authority around her but, the way she talked, the way she walked, it was like she was born and bred to be high class boss bitch. Still, he knew she didn't have much reason to lie to him, especially not after telling him who she was. He bit his lip, squirming against the wall, before settling down as the hand rested on his shoulder. He blinked, his eyes wide, face flushing red as his hand moved and rested against the woman's bosom. Gulping once more, his mouth suddenly dry, he slowly nodded his head. "I...alright" he said, relaxing a little where he was. "I'm in...I get it, you know more about all this then me so, I'll trust you. Hell, it's gotten me nothing but good things so far....alright. I'm yours" he said, offering a nervous smile to the woman, a bit taken aback at the sudden change towards the serious.

"Good." she said as she smiled and kissed him, "Now, I want to take you." she grinned and stroked her cock, "Are you a virgin?" she cocked her head, "Because that is about to change, I can take you here, or we can head somewhere more comfortable, it is your choice entirely." She ran a finger through his long lovely hair, "Then we will show you some clothes, you will look beautiful in, and it will show off your gorgeous body."

Jason smiled a bit after the kiss, before he blinked, and his face burned red once more as his heart skipped a beat. Gulping once more, he shivered as the hand ran through his hair. He stood there for a moment, thinking to himself, before slowly nodding his head. "Yeah...I'm a virgin...and someone more comfortable sound's nice" he said before looking down. "What if you're wrong Mistress?" he asked, looking back up at her, locking eyes with the woman. "What if I look stupid? Just, totally ridiculous, and you're wrong about me?" he asked, not sure why but, desperately wanting her opinion and, her reassurance. There was a part him that made his heart flutter when she said he would look beautiful, and he'd always thought it was anger at being teased but, there was no teasing in the woman's tones, it was as if she was simply stating a fact. If it wasn't anger though, he wasn't sure what else it could be.

"I am never wrong about these sorts of things." she stated plainly, "I look at you, and your beautiful eyes, and that amazing body of yours and I see someone who has beauty both inside and out, you deserve a second chance and I am here to give that for you, I'm not asking for you to love me, but I am hopeful you will, maybe in time call me your love, but for now, lets settle for really really really close partners?" she smiled, turned off the shower and strode off to the bedroom, hoping he would follow, not bothering to dry off, she walked into the bedroom and sat on the edge of the bed, waiting for him to walk in, wondering what his next action would be, the position she was in was absolutely perfect for him to give her head.

Jason just squirmed under the plain, matter of fact answer, while the woman stared down at him. He squirmed more as she continued to praising him, talking about his beautiful eyes, an amazing body, all kinds of things he was clearly not used to hearing, and had no idea how to respond to. He bit his lip, before nodding his head. "Yeah I can work with that" he said softly. He relaxed a bit more, cleaning himself off before the shower was regretfully shut off. He blinked as she simply strolled out, still dripping wet, and stepped out of the shower to follow along after her. He stopped in the door way as he saw her sitting on the bed, her legs spread and her cock dangling there, before biting his lower lip, his heart beginning to race once more. He had to show he had the initiative, he couldn't just expect her to guide him around like some simpleton. If he was going to do this, he was going all in. Still, his hands were shaking and his heart was pounding as he took slow and nervous steps forward, before he stood in front of the woman. Without saying anything, he reached down, resting his hands on the woman's knees before slowly easing himself down onto his own knees, kneeling there between the woman's legs. "M-May I?" he asked softly, his face now completely red as he looked down at the floor, obviously nervous.

"Yes." She said, then she wrapped her hand around his throat and didn't squeeze, but she did apply just enough pressure to assert herself, "Here is the first of many lessons, take what you want." she said plainly, "I know you want to do this, so do it, there are times to ask for permission, but this is not one of them, learn to read a situation then act, the world will devour you and shit you out if you simply ask for everything, you want your new life? You want your dreams? Take it." she said, letting his throat go, "Now, assert yourself."

Jason's eyes opened wide in surprise as he suddenly felt the woman's hand wrapping around his throat. He expected to have to fight, to struggle to breath, but instead no such thing occured. Her hand simply rested there, and he looked up at the woman, before gulping and shivering at her words. Take what he wanted, read the environment...assert himself. Though, she also said that she knew he wanted this, but did he? Did he really WANT to suck on a woman's cock? The idea made his body shiver, and his cock twitch, his body knowing far better then he did in this situation it seemed. Slowly he realized that....it was true. He did want this....he really, actually did, want to suck on this woman's cock. Why? He had no idea, the thought hadn't ever crossed his mind before, not seriously anyways, just the odd day thoughts that everyone had, as far as he knew. Nobody else talked about it so he figured it was just something people thought about but didn't talk about. He was quickly finding out more about himself the longer he was here. Slowly, still battling with himself, he reached down, his hands grasping the woman's cock, before he began stroking it like before in the car, his fingers gently caressing the length, willing it to attention.

"Thats a good girl." she said, this time she didn't correct herself, she didn't change her name she waited for him to react, she let out a moan as he stroked her cock, slowly getting it to stand at attention it pulsed and throbbed in his hand as it got hard, finally at last it was at full mast, oozing pre cum and throbbing, just as before, "Now, get a good taste and remember it well, because its going inside you soon enough, tell me you want it." she knew he would hesitate, but she knew his arousal betrayed him that he was into it entirely.

Back
Top Bottom