Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Twisted Haven In A Modern Hell ((Alisa and Daleen))

"I do not have a single complaint about any item on the menu. The world is your oyster love, order for us. I promise you cannot disappoint me." Ally grins and takes another sip of Saki and gazes into Jasmines eyes lovingly as the waitress walks up.

"Really? Okay....that actually takes a bit of pressure off" she admitted with a sheepish smile as she locked eyes with the woman, before the waitress walked up. Jasmine was quick to order a simple chicken lo mein for herself, and some pekin duck for Ally, along with a bottle of Soju to go with the sake.

Ally smiled, "Nice choices." She took another sip of her Sake. "So....tell me love, after we have dinner what would you like to do the most? The city is yours after all, name it and it shall be dine."

Jasmine smiled at the praise, before sipping from her own sake as well, finishing it off before pouring herself another one. "Hmm....honestly, I can't beleive I'm saying this but...I want to go out to a club, and drink and dance....I just. This is all so....intense, I feel like I'm just brimming with energy now that I've actually calmed down, which makes zero sense but....it is what it is. I want to run, scream, jump, dance, drink, move....I just....I want to DO, you know?" she asked.

"And DO we shall." Ally said with a smile, "First and foremost though, two things, one, I would slow down on the Sake and two, lets get some food in our bellies, a night of fun should not be had on an empty stomach." She smiled, "Maybe perhaps afterwards I could take the prettiest girl back to my place for some in between the sheets fun?" She grinned and whispered, "That's you."

Jasmine smiled sheepisly as she set her glass down. "Sorry it's just really good and....I don't know, I feel....I feel alive" she said with a smile as she leaned back, before looking around. "Pretty girl?" she asked, wondering if someone else had come in that had caught the woman's attention, only to tense as the woman told her that it was Jasmine she was talking about. Her blush returned in it's fullness as she squirmed in her chair, unable to help the silly smile on her face. "Oh...um....y-yeah, maybe" she said softly.

"That's all I needed to hear." Ally grinned, "Is there a place you want to go in particular?"

Jasmine just grinned back, before taking another sip from her sake and pondering for a moment. "Hmmmm....none that really jump to mind. I've always kind of avoided places like that. It's always been better to not be seen, less of a target" she offered.

"Oh, well, then we will just have to go to The Afterlife then." She said smiling, "Most popular club in night city." She took another sip of Sake.

"Sounds fancy" she said, before smiling nervously, imagining the place crowded with people. "Alright...Afterlife it is then" she said before drinking more of her Sake, almost finished with her second cup./

"So eager." Ally said grinning, "Dinner first." She said, just as it arrived at the table. The waitress gave a bow and Ally responded by bowing her head. "So." She said grinning, "I want to know something, when you woke up this morning did you expect your day to end up like this?"

"I.....yeah. I don't know I just....I feel so alive" she said, letting a soft sigh, before blinking as the food arrived. Smiling, Jasmine repeated the gesture, before turning hungrily back to her food. She already had the first bite rushing to her mouth before stopping as the woman asked her the question. Jasmine frowned a bit, lowering her food slightly, before looking up at the woman. "No...I mean, not even in my wildest dreams but....the way I lived, you generally try not to think about how your day might end anyways" she said softly.

Ally nodded in understanding, "Because your next meal could be your last." She said grimly, "No more." She smiled, "No more does the threat of death loom around the corner, well, aside from the demonstration in two days where you will watch me die then be reborn, but that, I assure you will be the only thing that you witness that is remotely traumatic. I will make sure of it." Ally took a bite of her food, "You're gunna love this place, you can drink and dance till your hearts content, I will assure you get home safely."

Jasmine smiled, relaxing a bit at the woman's words. She found it surprisingly easy to beleive as well...that this woman would protect her, keep her safe...it was a thought that made her feel....happy. "I really like how protective you are over me..." she said with a soft smile as she looked up to match the woman's eyes. She then began moving everything, wiggling herself to get beside the woman, so she could rest her head against Ally's shoulder. "Can I be greedy and ask you to play with my hair?" she asked, unable to help the blush creeping onto her face.

"Hardly greedy dear." Ally grinned as she put a hand in Jasmine's hair and began twirling and playing with it and smiling, "You really do appreciate the small things don't you? To me, this is just another night out, but to you, its special, its unique its nothing you have ever experienced before." Ally leaned in and kissed Jasmine on the cheek, "Never change." She whispered.

Jasmine smiled, visibly relaxing against the woman's side as she felt the fingers began toying with her hair. Blinking she looked back up to Ally. "When you don't have any money you have to learn to appreciate the things money can't buy" she said softly before taking another bite of food. While she looked like a beautiful woman, she was still born and raised on the streets and ate as such. She took massive bites as if it might be stolen from her at any moment, slurping her noodles loudly and getting more then a bit on her face while she ate in blissful ignorance of her table etiquette ignorance. She smiled a bit though at the woman's words, simply nodding her head with another smile followed by another large bite of food.

Ally giggled, "Relax dear, no one is going to steal your food." She smiled and took a bite of her own food, "Although, I am beginning to think there is something to learn from you." She decided to mimic Jasmine and she took an equally large bite of her food and smiled, "If thif riht?" She said with a full mouth.

Jasmine blinked, before looking over at the woman, watching her take a bite. She quickly got the hand. and blushed brightly before finishing what she'd had in her mouth. "Right....sorry" she offered sheepishly, before blinking in confusion, only to watch with wide eyes as the beautiful woman began shoveling duck into her mouth. Jasmine just stared at the woman once she asked, before she bent forward, breaking into a fit of laughter, the happy kind, high pitched, uncontrolled it was pure and beautiful joy.

Ally smiled, and swallowed her food. "Did I do it right?" She asked taking a sip of sake and grinning.

Jasmine was still trying to stop laughing as the woman asked if she did it right, which only brought another peal of high pitched laughter as she frantically nodded her head. She couldn't speak, as each gasp of air was spent on giggles so she did her best, offering a thumbs up to the woman.

Ally smiled, and stared at Jasmine, "You're cute when you laugh." She said, "Eat up love, we have a night of drinking and debauchery ahead of us, and we need to make sure you have the energy to make it though."

Jasmine just blushed brightly, a look of surprise on her face, before she broke into a fresh fit of giggling, though this time it wasn't quite so overwhelming. "Right.....ooh, that was good" she said, letting out a long sigh, still smiling wide, that look of pure happiness etched onto her face, seeming to light up the entire restaurant, though her eyes were locked onto Ally. "I feel like tonight, I can't run out of energy if I tried" she said with a nod, before moving forward to try and imitate the woman's manner of eating, small bites, careful and delicate.

Ally grinned, "Well then we should put that to the test yeah?" She resumed her normal way of eating, small delicate bites, savoring everything. She let out a giggle as she watched Jasmine try to imitate her, "Now love, as much as I appreciate the effort you are putting in, I still want you to be yourself, so if you must eat like someone who has not eaten in days, by all means." She took a sip of saki, "Go ahead."

"Hm? Oh, yeah that sound....oh......OH! Ohhhhh! Um....y-yeah okay" she said, smiling as she began blushing brighter still. Clearing her throat, she continued eating, before blinking and smiling over at the woman. "I.....fair. Thank you" she said with a nod as she relaxed a bit. She began eating, not as vigorously as before, but at least more normal sized bites. Though the speed was still a bit much but Jasmine was happily munching away and sipping at her sake.

"I love that this makes you happy, I have so much to learn from you love." Ally smiled and took a sip of her saki, "You have such simple pleasures, I need to learn those again. I want to ask you something, and its important. If I asked you to do something, without question, would you do it?"

Back
Top Bottom