Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Twisted Haven In A Modern Hell ((Alisa and Daleen))

"Of course I'll be there" she said with a smile before her face paled as the woman mentioned her plans. Clearing her throat, she nodded her head, smiling up at the woman. "Give you a robe....I can definitely do. Um...do, I have to be there when you...kill yourself? I'll be honest, I've seen a lot of stuff already, and if you tell me to be there, I'll be there but...I'm not sure I really want to see you killing yourself. I...I know you won't be dead for real but, I don't want to see myself losing you when we've only just started knowing each other" she said softly.

"Yes, you must be there." Ally stated plainly, "You don't have to watch, but you must be there, I am going to give you a gun, there is a ninety nine percent chance you wont have to use it because as stated my security detail will be there to make sure no one tries to kill me, again, but should for some bizarre reason my entire security detail be killed, you are my last guardian, my last line of defense." She stated plainly, "In other words, I am trusting you with my life."

Jasmine squirmed a bit, before nodding her head. "Alright....alright yeah, I can do that" she said, though her hands were shaking clearly at the thought of the woman killing herself, and then other people dying and, she was picturing an absolute bloodbath in her head. Gulping once more, she forced a smile, wanting so desperately to be as cool and confident about this whole thing as Ally was. Her shaking hand brought her champagne glass up, quickly finishing what was left in the glass before she let out a soft sigh. "So...other then killing yourself on national television...what else do you normally do for your work? Do you mostly spend it in a lab or, do you work from home?" she asked.

"I work in a lab dear." She says with a chuckle, "Now, unless you have further questions from me I would like to turn your attention to the city and to its splendor." She takes a sip of her champagne, "View from the top is great isn't it?" She gently gives Jasmine a nudge with her hips, meaning more than one kind of top.

"Yeah....I suppose that makes sense" she said softly, before shaking her head and turning to look out across the city. Her glass empty, she simply held it in her hand, not really sure what else to do with it. Though the view was breath taking, so her mind didn't linger on that for long. Instead she just relaxed, smiling as she looked out across the city. She squeaked a bit at the little bump, before smiling once more, and nodding her head. "It's incredible...and unlike what I always imagined but...I like the reality better" she said with another smile.

"Good." Ally said with a grin as she turned to Jasmine and finished her drink. "So, I give you two choices, one, we eat, and we stay and we see what sort of fun we can have. Two, we leave, we take the long way home and we make our own fun in my bedroom." She ended the sentence with a wink.

Jasmine blinked as the woman suddenly presented her with two choices, and she could be clearly seen letting out a sigh of relief while a weight seemed to lift off of her shoulders. "Ally....the second idea is literally the best idea I have ever heard in my entire life, including your new creation. I'll be completely honest, I have no idea how you live like this. The foods weird, the drinks are all show no punch, the people are so...sophisticated, but in a infuriating way....I've really been trying to keep it together so I didn't embarrass you but I'd really love to go home" she admitted as she wrapped her arms tight around the woman.

"Deal." Ally said, she sat her glass on the nearest table and left, no one stopped her or questioned her, they weren't being forced to stay here and no one cared that she left long before the festivities kicked off. Ally lead Jasmine to the elevator, to the bottom floor and into the street. Ally pulled out her phone and called her bike, they waited for a few moments and then Ally grinned as her Yaiba pulled up to the curb, engaged the brakes and sat there waiting for them. "Fastest bike in night city." she said, "Hope you like the wind in your hair." She sat on the bike and patted the seat behind her revving the engine and smiling.

"Oh thank you" she said with a sigh of relief, before hurried following along after the woman. "And if it's not to much to ask, could we stop somewhere and grab some real alcohol? The champagne tasted really good but, it's a bit weak isn't it?" she asked, before resting in the elevator. "I promise to last a bit longer next time. It's just...it's all so different then everything I know...and everything is changing so fast...it's a lot to take" she said nervously, worried she'd upset Ally or disappointed her. However her thoughts were momentarily forgotten as she looked over as the bike suddenly appeared before them. She stared in awe, moving forward as the engine revved up. Her face lit up with a smile, and she giggled and quickly climbed up onto the bike, adjusting herself to press tight against the woman.

Ally smiled as she put the bike in gear flipped on the stereo and roared off into the street. Skillfully weaving traffic, narrowly missing a car as she took a sharp right and leaned into the turn, causing the bike to drift. She gunned it on the straight and the bike went airborne at an intersection, as the bike slammed back on the ground she leaned forward and twisted the throttle all the way, another hard left, another drift. Soon enough they were in the part of town where all of the text changed from English to Chinese. They were in fact in china town. A few more turns and Ally slowed the bike as she pulled into a parking spot in front of a restaurant. You didn't have to read Chinese to know that what was inside was good food. "What do ya say we have some good food yeah?" She asked, stepping off the bike.

Jasmine clung tighter to the woman, crying out, almost screaming in surprise as the bike suddenly launched forward. She felt her long black hair flying out behind her as she buried her face into the woman's back while her skirts whipped around her. She finally managed to lift her head from the woman's back and stared with wide eyes as the city began zooming around them, and then behind them. She tried to talk, but soon found it far better and safer to keep her mouth shut, doubting she'd have been heard even if she had managed to get some words out. However she was able to see some of the signs changing to something far more familiar to her.

By the time they pulled over, Jasmine's heart was pounding in her chest, adrenaline was running through her system, and she was smiling wide. "Yeah, yeah food sounds amazing! I've never been to Royal Dragon before" she said, showing she could actually read Chinese at the very least, though it was likely she could speak it as well in some level. "Wow....that was amazing! I didn't know bikes were so fun! We were going so fast! You almost crashed a few times! It was awesome! Can we ride the bike again? I mean, if you want, I don't want to be rude. My face feels all tingly. Does your face feel tingly? Should we have worn helmets? Wow! How many bikes do you have? Where'd you learn how to ride a bike? Can you teach me how to ride a bike? Wow!" she said, absolutely rambling in her adrenaline rush before she quickly moved forward and buried herself in against the woman, hugging her while still smiling and giggling.

Ally pursed her lips before saying "I would never have let us crash, therefore helmets are not necessary, we can ride as much as you want, that's the adrenaline dear, I had a lot of free time on my hands, I will teach you when I feel you are ready." She paused for a moment, trying to recall if she had missed any of the girls eager questions, then she smiled, grabbed the girl by the hand and walked them inside the restaraunt.

"Right....right yeah of course, no crash means no helmet...makes sense...and I hope we get a lot of free time" she said, giggling once more before stumbling in surprise as she suddenly felt herself being pulled away from the bike. Another fit of giggles hit her as she smiled wide, and quickly moved to nestle into the woman's side. "Hey, Ally, what is your favorite food?" she asked, figuring she should probably at least try to learn about the woman she'd be living with, learning from and....so much more.

"This." She said pointed to the restaurant around them, "I can come here and just leave the city outside, the doorway is like a entry to a whole new world." Shortly after they were seated at their table, and Ally ordered some Saki for the two of them and she began to pour over the menu. "So you can read Chinese?" she asked, "Can you speak it? Do you want to learn how?" Ally was grinning as if she had something up her sleeve.

"Really? I'll try to remember that" she said softly, before smiling as she followed along into the resteraunt where it did indeed seem an entirely different world. It was bright and warm, and above all else it was welcoming, the scent of delicious food thick in the air, the sound of people talking and laughing could be heard. It was incredible. Smiling as she adjusted herself in the seat, she looked up at the woman, before nodding her head. "Yeah, I learned when I was about twelve hiding out in an alley behind a chinese joint. They had the best throw away's, but some stuff tasted horrible so I started learning how to read it so I could figure out what was good and not. I don't speak it but I'd love to...it's actually kind of weird. I can read Chinese, and speak English, but I can't speak Chinese, or read English" she said with a giggle, not seeing that as odd in any way.

"You just get more and more peculiar as the days go on Jasmine." Ally said with a grin, staring at the menu as their Saki arrived and was poured. "Were you ever chipped?" Ally asked, "You know, the whole cybernetic implant that allows you to read shards and take in information from them, because if not, well that's on the agenda as well." Ally grinned, she was going to turn Jasmine into the ideal image of herself by the time this was over, but truth be told, Ally never wanted it to be over.

"Hey, the streets breed weird people" she said softly, before shaking her head. "No...like I said, I am as I was born....other then a few scars anyways. There's no enhancements or alterations to my body of any kind" she said simply before smiling as she accepted the Saki and began sipping at it. Her eyes opened wide, and she began to smile. "It burns like the street crap, but tastes like the good stuff. I REALLY like this!" she said, full of energy as she smiled and took another sip, savoring the taste of the sake.

"Do you want to be?" Ally asked, "Enhanced that is, I'm enhanced, I have the fancy ones too, the ones that cost extra money to look just like my skin. We can make you into whatever you wish to be as long as you are happy, I will give you the world." Ally grinned and took a sip, "Mmmh, it is tasty isnt it?"

"I mean...I'm already saying yes to the optics...the chip is a pretty standard one so, why not add it...." she said softly with a smile, before watching the woman sipping the sake as well. "I haven't gotten my food yet and I already love this resteraunt" she said with a laugh. She settled down into her chair, looking over at the woman between sips of sake. "So Ally...I was wondering if tomorrow...if we couldn't go shopping? And, maybe if you could help me pick out some outfits? I'm so far out of my league here, I don't know what outfits are good, and I especially don't know what outfits would be appropriate for life on this level...I could really use your help" she asked.

Ally smirked and then said very quietly, "Good, because if you get chipped, we can bio jack for sex, and if you thought what you felt was amazing, imagine feeling what I feel and vice versa." She grinned and nodded, "I was wondering when you would ask, it would be my absolute pleasure to help you get clothes suited for your new lifestyle."

"That's a thing?" she asked with wide eyes, before shivering at the thought of sharing each others sensations. "That sounds.....really intense" she offered softly, before smiling as the woman agreed to help her get new clothes. Though, help was putting it weakly, since the woman was likely the one that was paying for everything. Still, having the woman to help guide her along helped her feel a bit better. "Oh....after we eat, how will we get the bike home?" she asked, wondering if the woman meant to drive the bike since she showed no signs of holding back with the sake.

Ally chuckled, "Honey, remember when I said only a small portion of me is still organic? That includes the systems that process alcohol. You see while back I got paranoid about someone poisoning me, especially when I started the immortality project so I had my RND department cook up a sort of bio processor, all liquids and foods that enter my body are purified, and any toxins are removed and put into a separate contained compartment on my left side that I have to empty every now and then. As a result, it does the same to alcohol, I can enjoy the taste of it and since it is purified, I never get drunk. I could chug this whole bottle of saki, and the six behind the counter there and the only symptom I would suffer is having to take a piss really really bad." She took a sip of her saki and winked.

"Wait...you....don't get drunk? Like, at all, ever? That seems....depressing" she said softly, before taking another sip of her own sake, already enjoying a soft warmth spreading through her body as she leaned back in her chair. "It's one of the few things that help make life in the slums even worth continuing" she said with another nod of her head. "So....you can't get high, drunk, anything?" she asked before taking yet another sip. "What do you do for fun then? What about the other people that were on the roof top? Do they all have it too? Then that means the crazy stuff you said that they get up to, they do it sober? That seems....almost insane" she said softly.

"Well, its a price to pay." Ally said earnestly, "It has its benefits of course, I can drink poison, and it cannot kill me. The people on the rooftop? No." She said, "They are comfortable with their wealth and satisfied with the current lives they lead, they would never try something so bold even though they do insane things, they do them when they are drunk. So they are not cognitively aware, so its less crazy, then again, I join them and I am sober, so what does that say about me?" She chuckled.

"Everything has a price" she said softly before listening to the woman. "Hmmm....I think I'd rather not get that one. It sounds useful but...I mean, I can't even think of a scenario where someone would even WANT to poison me...and I like drinking" she said softly, before giggling a bit. "I think it says that you solved death, and now you're just having fun" she teased, before she looked down at the menu. "Hmmm....alright I think I know what I want. What do you normally get?" she asked.

Back
Top Bottom