One More Night (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

Derek looked drunk, watching Raven with such love and adoration that it seemed to make her melt on the spot, "A-Are you having fun, Raven~?"

She made a low noise and shuddered hard, groeing so much wetter around Angel. "I..I am, baby..~" she moaned out.

She moaned lowly. "Th..Thank you, baby..~!" She cried out. She turned to Angel. "A-Are you enjoying yourself..~?" She said before turning her head and crying out as he rammed into her spot.

She let out a gutteral cry, drooling heavily. "F..Fuck..~!! S..So good..~!!!" Finally. Finally, she admitted it.

He melted and moved even faster, drilling into her with unGodly force, "That's it~ praise me~ I love it~ I feed off it~"

Her cries were loud and debased, drooling heavily. "Fuckfuckfuckfuck~!!!! O-Oh my god it's so fucking good~!! I-I can't take it, y-you're gonna break me in half~!!!"

She screamed loudly, her core gushing heavily and trembling around him. "I..Im.. o-oh fuck, oh fuck~!! F-Fuck I'm gonna cum..~!! I-I'm gonna fucking cum~!!!"

He moaned lowly, "That's it~ I want you to look at him when you do~ make him watch that pretty face twist in pleasure~"

She cried out. "S-Such a bastard..~!!" But, she wanted to make him happy as well. She turned towards Derek and looked over with the same lovesick gaze before arching and screaming, her face twisting in immense pleasure as she climaxed heavily, her walls clamping down tight around Angel

He grunted and growled lowly, "F-Fuck~!!" Derek bit his lip hard before moving off the bed so he could have the room to kiss Raven deeply.

She arched again and kissed back, holding his face as she rocked her hips hard, still being overwhelmed by her orgasm. She was so restrictively tight, but still wet enough to make not moving very hard.

"F-Fuck, I'm gonna melt...~" Angel moaned weakly as he struggled to keep moving, "It's so tight~❤️"
"God, Raven, you're so beautiful~" Derek moaned into the kiss.

She was a drooling mess, panting and moving to kiss Derek again. "Th..Thank you baby..~!" She looked back to Angel. "K..Keep moving..~! K-Keep fucking moving, please..~!" She slammed her hips hard against his and cried out again.

She held his face and cried out into the kiss, her hips twitching as her ass rippled and bounced hard against his movements.

He pushed his tongue into her mouth, moaning breathlessly. She could feel Angel's cock throbbing more and more, signalling his close release.

Back
Top Bottom