One More Night (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

And with Angel going mad behind her, her pace was greedy, gluttonous even. She needed this, needed all of it. Everything they were capable of, everything they had, she needed more.

"Such a greedy, gluttonous little bird~ an ideal match~ you could be stuck here for days and wither into nothing and you would love each second that passed~ wouldn't you~?" Angel growled.

She grunted and slammed her hips hard against him, looking up at Derek with almost lovesick eyes as she choked him down.

She moaned lowly and loudly when Angel slammed into her spot. She couldn't take it, she was losing her mind.

Angel looked rather put off that they looked at each other with such adoration. Like he knew she would never look at him like that. Only what she was used to, and that was his other half. His fingers dug harshly into her hips and he moved faster, at a pace she didn't think possible, growling roughly as he used her.

She arched hard and pulled back from Derek to scream loudly as she clawed at the sheets. "F..Fuck~!! O-Oh fuck~!!!" She cried, before trying to pleasure Derek again.

It was almost like Angel was trying to keep her from doing so, purposefully sabotaging his other half as he ruined their girlfriend.

She was forced to pull back and scream again and again, her head spinning. "F..Fuck..~!! Y-You aren't.. playing fair..~!!" She cried.

"I'm not known for my fairness." He hissed lowly. Derek watched with a sort of sad smile before he sat down, "It's alright, babe...really.."

He leaned over her and bit her ear, "You love it, little dove. And don't think you can get away with lying to me."

She arched and cried out, her head spinning. "Y-You're a selfish prick...~!!" She managed, clawing at the sheets.

He gripped her throat firmly and pushed her head back, "Do not speak to me like that, harlot." Derek would have knocked his lights out if he didn't know he was just acting. But it was dangerously close to genuine asshole behaviour.

He struck her spot hard, trying not to rough her up too much. This was just a game after all, but he was taking it a bit too seriously. "He has nothing that I am jealous of."

She screamed loudly and gripped at his wrist. "H..He has.. me..~" she teased, before crying out again and again as he rammed into her spot.

He snorted and moved back to push her down into the mattress as he moved rougher, "Let's make him jealous then, hm? As a tease? Show him just how good I make you feel."

"Ask me if I care." He growled huskily. Derek had been just sitting quietly the whole time, watching them as his other half took advantage of her.

Back
Top Bottom