One More Night (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She was getting close again, but unable to tell either of them. All she could do was enjoy the bliss. She was getting so much wetter, her breathing more ragged and uneven, her moans getting louder than before.

She arched hard and moaned loudly. "O-Of course..~!! F-Fuck I'm gonna cum again..~!!" She tried not to scream in his face.

She arched hard and pulled Derek into another heated kiss, screaming into it as her walls clamped dowm harder around Angel, nearly forcing him out of her

Angel gasped loudly and roared as he slammed into her, dumping a massive load inside of her, some even spilling out.

She nearly fell asleep then and there. But, she moved to gently kiss both of them, making sure she gave each one as much love as the last.

"Hey..." Derek whispered softly, petting her arm slowly, "What's up...?" The angel was still asleep, his breathing steady.

He frowned, "Yeah...probably some Hellmagic bullshit..." He whispered, "I would have to go to Hell, literally, to get it fixed.."

She made a noise. "Well.. as much as I love the idea of having two boyfriends, I miss the old, single self Derek.." she said.

She smiled playfully and gently pushed him. "Don't be rude, hun, I love both of you, you make the whole you unique.." she said.

Back
Top Bottom