One More Night (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She felt like she would doze off again before she felt lips against her shoulder and a hand moving up her body, "Good morning, my dove...~"

She gasped softly, her face flushing. "G-Good morning.." he had startled her a little bit, but she was beginning to relax again.

She made a noise and continued to pet him, trying to politely avoid any more awkward confrontation. "Good.."

Derek just wanted to be normal again, or maybe just human so he could enjoy life with her.
"Do we have anything on the agenda today, dove~?" The angel asked.

He scowled softly and made a noise, "You don't like having two of us?"
"I don't like sharing, I don't think she does either."

She waved a hand to stop both of them. "I do, it's very fun, but I can't leave the house with the two of you in here all day, alone and unsupervised.."

"Thank you.." she said. "Now, I'm asking both of you, and I dont want any.. weird, bitter resentment when I ask.. is there anything that either of you want to do..? As potentially the last day separate?"

"Oh, to be able to ruin you one final time before I am made whole." The angel said. Derek rolled his eyes at him.

He was scowling, "I'm sure in some other realm of possibility, yes, it would be. However, I do not find it to be acceptable."
"What the fuck, why not? I've known her for way longer."
"We've known her for the same amount of time, idiot."

Back
Top Bottom