Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

One More Night (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

PoisonousIvee

Cluster
He was drunk again. He was always drunk. If he wasn't drinking, they were fighting or fucking, and at this point, she would rather be permanently fused to the bed. But Derek didn't work, didn't like working, leaving Raven the sole breadwinner. So all he did was drink. It was frustrating, honestly. What was she to do? Talking to him was like talking to a brick wall. She loved him to death and nothing would ever change that; but he drank his own body weight in booze and hardly ever saw him in the hospital for it. Unless he just walked himself out; but what about the bill? It was weird and annoying.

She made a noise. It wasn't just the drinking, it was more than that. Everything he did was inhuman in its excess. It worried her to no end, but he just wouldn't have any of her questions.

He came wobbling in from the bar again, humming and laughing as he tripped over his own feet.
"Raven~! I have returned to you, my darling dove~!🎵"

"And you're drunk again.." she sighed. She grabbed from the growing pile of bottles and started tossing them into the recycling bin.

"I may have had more than I planned to, yes~ please forgive me~" He slurred as he moved to her.

She made a noise. She hated this. She hated it all, all the drinking, all of it. "You plan to never stop so I don't know how you could have had more than that.." she said. At least he never came home with anyone else's perfume. Or cologne.

He hugged her waist and nuzzled her shoulder, "There are many things I never plan to stop with~♥️"

She brushed his hands off her. "Tonight, you're taking a cold shower and going right to bed.."

"All you do is drink. All you do is drink and drink and drink and leave me by my goddamn self to pay for all your goddamn drinking then you come home at god knows what time to use me like some cheap fucking whore is what's my problem!" She snapped.

"I do not use you as a cheap whore! I treat you like a goddamn queen every waking moment!" What a wild 180°, drunk to angry in half a second.

"I do not!!" He yelled, "I worship the ground you walk on!!" Were they ever going to break from this cycle?

He moved quickly and for a second, it seemed like he was going to hit her. But he never rose a hand to her, no matter how mad he got. He grabbed her and pushed her against the table, she could smell the booze on his breath but he was incredibly sober now. "For someone who feels like she's being used, I never hear a no come out of you."

"You can always tell me no..." His hands moved up her thighs slowly, "doesn't matter what it is, if I hear a no, it stops..."

Back
Top Bottom