One More Night (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

As if on command, her walls wrapped tight around his cock, her screams muffled by Angel's cock as she milked Derek, wrapping her legs tight around his waist.

His breath hitched and he slammed desperately into her, "F-Fuck~! Fuck~!!"
"Now, now, this isn't the time to lose your self control." The angel remarked. Derek panted weakly, body shaking as he returned to the rhythm.
"S-Sorry, it's just too much..."

She climaxed again, forced over the edge by his actions. And she loved the authority Angel exerted, her tongue working over whatever parts of his cock she could reach

She couldn't see him watching her, which was a shame; his eyes were glowing faintly before giving a low moan, "Do you wish to milk me a well, dove?"

She let out a feral grunt, trying to rock her hips against him, her eyes crossing. She so badly wanted him to break loose again, for him to make Angel upset with his lack of discipline.

She would get her wish; he suddenly pulled her away from the angel, pulling her tight against him as he forced her over his cock, "F-Fuck, fuck, it's so good, Raven~!!" He cried, his cock aching hard inside her. The angel gnashed his teeth, glaring hatefully.
"Derek, you gluttonous brat. You should be sharing!"

She gasped and coughed a bit before screaming loudly. "B-Baby, fuck~!!!" She cried, leaning over him as she slammed her hips down hard over his cock.

He melted at her sounds, loving each moan she gave, "Fuck yeah, moan for me please, I need to hear them so bad~"

She cried his name out, bouncing her hips hard over him, drooling heavily. "F..Fuck, fuck..~!! B-Baby you're so greedy, y-you agreed to share..~!!" She slurred.

"F-Fuck him, you're mine, goddammit~" He moaned lowly before kissing her hard. His angel half did not like hearing that, reaching to grab her to pull her away.
"We made a deal!"

She gasped as she was pulled against the angel's chest, still having Derek's cock buried deep into her. "B..Both of you gotta share..~" she slurred. "O-Or I use a toy, and you two can sort the rest out..~" she panted.

"Clever." The angel hissed and Derek gave a soft whine.
"F...Fine...sorry for getting...carried away..." He said, breath uneven.

She was eased back onto her back before the angel gave her his cock again, Derek and him returning to the rough rhythm they had before.

She rolled her eyes back again and she melted, drooling heavily all over Angel's cock as her core shuddered and twitched all over Derek's cock.

Derek squeezed her hips firmly, allowing the echo of their skin slapping to become louder as he slammed into her.

She heard it all, loved it all. From Angel using her throat, to Derek ruining her, she was caught in the middle and loving every second of it

"F-Fuck, I love how greedy you are, baby~ we were made for each other, I fucking know we were~" Derek swooned as he moved desperately.

She melted, her walls getting wetter and trembling hard around his cock as she got closer and closer.

"F...Fuck...~! Fuck, here it comes...~!!" He gasped before shunting into her hard, grunting before giving a weak cry as he dumped his massive load inside her.

She cried out around Angel before swallowing him down to the base as her walls wrapped tighter around his fat cock, coating him heavily.

Back
Top Bottom