One More Night (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He looked to his other half and the human moved before Raven was pushed into her back. As if the human half knew what the angel wanted, he moved over Raven's head and presented his cock to her.

She gasped and immediately took him into her mouth without a second thought, fighting a shudder as she swallowed him down slowly.

She felt her thighs be pulled apart and being unable to look she couldn't really see what was happening. At least until she felt a warm slick tongue against her clit.

Derek moaned lowly, his hips bucking gently. The angel half went to town, eating her out like he was starving.

She cried out around him, one hand holding onto Derek's hips, the other tangling hard into the Angel's hair.

Both moaned, one at a deprived octave, the other in a love sick one. Guess they were both having a good time.

She was having the time of her life, drooling over Derek's cock as she gently wrapped her thighs around the Angel's head.

Both gave needy moans before Derek started throat fucking her, "I-I'm sorry, babe, I'm sorry, I can't take it...~!"

She arched hard and gripped the sheets, and the Angel's hair tighter. She was getting wetter, giving low, gutteral moans as she swallowed him down greedily.

She grunted and gave more gutteral moans, her clit aching. She was squirming, but trying to keep her hips still for the Angel.

He got his wish, she wrapped her thighs tight around his head, her hips squirming as she ground against his face, her juices gushing heavily as she climaxed, her cries loud around Derek's cock.

She cried out again and again, forcing her thighs away from his head in case he needed to breathe.

Back
Top Bottom