One More Night (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He pet her cheek gently, looking down at her with those odd colored eyes of his.
"Do I frighten you, dove?"

He was so greedy and demanding with his kisses, reaching to grab her ass firmly. Derek scowled and moved behind her, reaching under her shirt to pet her skin slowly.

When the second pair of hands began touching her, she arched and moaned louder, her mind swimming.

Did she like it?, his human half thought. He frowned softly, hoping this wouldn't effect her negatively. He started to push her shirt up, wanting it off.

As soon as she got her shirt over her head, she was pulled into another greedy kiss, feeling two sets of hands over her body now.

She shuddered and moaned lowly, atill trying to reach back to give Derek the attention she knew he wanted.

She tried to break away, and moved to grope at the angel's cock while she pulled Derek into a passionate kiss.

She shuddered and heated the kiss as she continued to tease the angel. It was tough trying to manage both of them, but it was a thrill.

"Wh..Whuh..? Who.. oh, well..~" she moved to sit up slowly. "I think that Derek should be first, I think you can stand to wait a little bit..~" she said as she beckoned Derek closer.

She made a low noise and kissed back, moving to help him undress, almost enjoying the burning look of jealousy she felt from the Angel.

Back
Top Bottom