One More Night (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

Even after a make up like this, things couldn't stay peaceful for long. And it seemed like both of them knew it.

He was glad he didn't have to hide from her anymore, but now being outted came with one massive huge risk. And that risk sure did love to play Their games.

Lucifer knew exactly what to do, and how they would do it. Seeing Derek be torn between himself, from his more human side to his angelic, gave them a terrible, wonderful idea.

Derek sighed softly as he sat at home, drinking some wine coolers as he relaxed. They helped take the edge off and he wouldn't get drunk all the time, which Raven seemed grateful for.

He glanced at the alcohol by volume. 3.5%. No, not nearly strong enough. He glanced at the other bottles laying around. Five? No, that wouldn't be enough to even get a buzz going. What was going on?

He felt hot. Very hot. Had he been drugged? No, no way. Raven entered the room and smiled. "Havin fun, hun?" She asked, but he could barely hear her. All he could think about was god damn did she look good in those shorts.

He looked over and smiled, as if he were in a dream like state, "I guess so...dunno why...these are barely enough for me...~"

She raised an eyebrow but smiled and moved over, gently sitting in his lap, allowing him the full view of her ass as she sat.

She gasped and moaned weakly. "S-Someone miss me..~?" She asked. He was blissfully unaware of what was happening. He needed her. But his mind was so conflicted. He wanted to ruin her, but he wanted her to make him drool just as desperately.

She shuddered and placed her hands over his. "Th-Thank you, baby..~ D-Didn't know I had such a loyal dog..~" she teased. Dog? Oh no. Oh no, that only made his ache worse.

Back
Top Bottom