One More Night (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She smiled and shifted her hips a bit. "I know..~" his tension was growing too great for this teasing, and the more she ground, the worse it got.

He felt something very strange. Very, very strange. So did she. "B..Baby...~ D-Did you do something..~? I almost.. feel drunk..~" she slurred. He felt dizzy. The room was spinning now, but he couldn't control his own body anymore. It was.. moving on its own.

But, in the front of his mind, he didn't care. Her moans were louder than before, her skin so much softer to him.

Her eyes were closed, so she didn't really see it, but she felt someone gently grasp her chin and pull her head up. When she looked, it was Derek, but he was different. Instead of his undercut, he had long curtain bangs, and his stubble was completely shaved. His eyes were the most jarring. They weren't brown, but gold and seemed to glow ever faintly. He smirked down at her and ran his thumb gently over her bottom lip.
"Worry not, dove, we'll enjoy ourselves much more in but a moment."

"H..Huh..~?" She asked, in awe at his inhuman beauty. "B-Baby, you were underne-" she stopped and tried to look back, her heart pounding hard in her chest.

He was still there, with his undercut and stubble, looking up at her with his brown eyes. What the fuck?

"D..Derek..? B-Baby why are there two of.." she made a noise. "How..?" She asked, looking up at the angelic figure.

"I know not, though somehow I feel as if you don't mind the prospect as much~"
"I really hate the way I used to talk.." Derek muttered against her shoulder, "Don't listen to me, I'm just something pretty to look at.."

"Y-You've always been something pretty to look at..~" she said as reached back to pet his leg, before looking back up and responding. "N-No, I don't mind, just a little puzzled.."

"So am I.." He muttered before trying to pull her away from his angelic half, "Just ignore him, maybe he'll go away.."
"I assure you it will not be so easy."

"A fight he surely knows he will lose." His angelic half said. Derek grew rather possessive, holding her tight against him.
"He just wants you for your body. I've always wanted you for you."

"He wants to fuck." Derek said. Angelic Derek became rather deadpan.
"As base as that sounds, he is correct."

"O-Oh..! I uh.. well, I'm not gonna say no to you hun, no matter what you look like or.. how many of you there are.." she laughed softly.

He smiled charmingly, his eyes glowing more before pulling her to the bedroom.
"H-Hey...!" Derek called as he followed.

Back
Top Bottom