One More Night (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He gasped and shunted his cock deep into her throat as he erupted suddenly, giving a strangled moan as he did.

"I think she's ready for us. Wouldn't you agree?"
"Y...Yeah...only question is...who gets to fuck her..."

She was dazed, her face flushed as she looked up at both of them. Part of her wasn't sure it was still real.

"Well, I suppose it is only fair since she used her mouth on you that she uses it on me." The angel said. Derek nodded in agreement. He actually preferred it that way. The angel moved from between Raven's legs and allowed Derek to take his place.

"That's a good girl." He praised before sliding his cock down her throat. Derek moved and rubbed the tip of his cock against her entrance before pushing into her slowly.

She arched hard and moaned loudly around the angel's cock as she drooled heavily, rocking her hips around Derek's thick cock.

They both moved in sync with each other; when the angel pulled out, Derek pushed in, and vice versa until they were both moving at an incredible rate.

She was gushing heavily all over Derek, and drooling just as heavily over the Angel, her mind registering nothing but the immense pleasure.

"My, such a well trained girl you've become. You're taking both of us with nary a protest." The angel reached and pulled on her nipple firmly as Derek hoisted one of her legs over his shoulder to bite her thigh.

She arched and cried out around his cock, clawing at his thighs as she gushed and randomly tightened around Derek, her walls shuddering and heavily coating his fat cock.

Derek hissed and moaned lowly, trying hard not to ruin the flow they had going but she made it damn hard. The angel gave a husky moan and gently placed his hand around her throat, "You love the feeling of us stretching you out like this, don't you? Pushing you to your limits. Forcing you to experience raw euphoria."

She was dizzy, but feeling his cock stretch her throat, and he could feel it too, caused her to get wetter and wetter around Derek.

She grunted louder and tried to shake her head, but only made herself tighter around the Angel's cock, her loud noises more gutteral and base.

"That's it, dove. Moan for me. You feel perfect choking down my cock like this." The angel moaned. Derek's biting grew a little rougher, enough to leave marks with a delightful sting.

She cried out around the Angel's cock, her head swimming as she moved to lace her fingers with Derek's.

He moaned lowly at the sign of affection, squeezing her hand as he ruined the rhythm briefly before correcting himself.

She arched hard snd cried out again, loving the fact that she was being used like nothing more than a toy by both of them.

God, he wanted her to cum so bad. He wanted to feel her heat wrap around him as he railed her. He couldn't take it.

Back
Top Bottom