One More Night (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

The angel gave a low hiss, a satisfying sound on its own, before he gripped her head firmly and started throat fucking her as Derek had before him.

Derek moved slowly, so sensitive that his eyes spun in his skull.
"I'm glad you both had your fun, but it's my turn now." The angel hissed.

"Such a dirty, filthy little harlot I've turned you into." He purred, "You want it all? Every last drop?"

"A-As you wish." He replied, voice strained before giving one final thrust and dumping his whole load down her throat.

Her eyes spun in their sockets, as she tried to swallow it all, still getting wetter around Derek. She was a mess, she couldn't handle it, but she wanted more, and she had no idea why.

She panted hard and her vision focused on him a bit. "T-Totally... fine..~ th-that all you got..~?" She teased.

"Of course. If only my lesser half would move, I could show you." He said. Derek's hands on her hips squeezed a little tighter, almost possessively.
"No."

She made a noise and shuddered a bit. "C'mon over here baby, I didn't say I was done with you either..~" she said. She moved onto all fours, presenting her hips to Angel, and beckoning Derek closer.

She nodded, kissing his hips gently. "I-I'm sorry baby, I'm really.. really greedy for you..~" she said.

"An attractive quality~" The angel purred as he gripped her hips tight. Derek bit his lip gently.
"I just don't want you to feel forced.."

"D-Derek I don't feel forced.. now be a good boy, and come here.." she said. She wiggled her hips gently and kissed his hips again.

He blushed and moved closer, "Alright...if you're sure..."
"God, you're such a sniveling child." The angel hissed before pushing into Raven roughly.

Racen arched and let out a gutteral moan before suddenly taking Derek down to the base, bucking against Angel gently.

"We trained you rather well indeed for you to be so forthcoming." Angel moaned, smacking her ass firmly. Derek moaned lowly and gently gripped her hair.

She arched and worked Derek over as she bucked her hips against Angel, making her ass ripple and bounce against him.

He watched her ass bounce with a sick smirk of satisfaction, pulling her hips roughly as he slammed into her. Derek didn't urge her to do anything she didn't want to do, letting her set her own pace.

Back
Top Bottom