Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lost in Space OOC

Honestly that's no worries. Very much willing to try, either way I'm happy to have Theo come over for sure.

@LeaT I’m down for all your suggestions regarding Nate

Perhaps Allen and Kat, seeing all the kids together, decide to forego the tough talk until the morning. Thoughts @MsBloom?

I like the idea a lot. Maybe Mei and Penny start on their own, and Nate walks in. Mei gets embarrassed, but Penny encourages him to stay?

I see Penny and Theo already started a scene. Should Mei wait for Penny to return or walk in on that?

No, it is kind of weird but Theo and Penny are playing out a scene to happen later because he was only available now and we will continue it tomorrow.

Penny, Nate, and Mei will do their own thing earlier in the evening. Who wants to start?

I hope that isn't too confusing.

Theo and Penny will keep using the "The Wee Hours" spoiler tag. Ours can be "Slumber Party" or something else to help keep track.

The staff said we will get our sub-forum once things are settled with the server so that will help.

Sorry for making this more complicated but Apollo only has the one character and I didn't want him to feel left out.

@LeaT totallt fine, I don’t think it’s over complicated. You’re running this whole thing admirably! I’ll wait for Penny and Mei to kick it off since Nate’s going to be the walkin

Ahh, I understand completely. The subforum will make things better. @LeaT I think I'll start so that I can set the scene in the room.

my only open question is if the Stevensen's are going to attempt to talk to the kids tonight about the breeding program or not. I lean towards not and let them have their own scene if they choose but wanted to check with @Amante and @MsBloom
I think that since none of the Kids are Kat's by blood I'll leave that up to @Amante .

Perhaps Allen and Kat, seeing all the kids together, decide to forego the tough talk until the morning. Thoughts @MsBloom?

That makes sense. Each set of parents should really tell their own kids rather than it all falling onto Allen and Kat to inform all of the. Unless of course the kids ambush the Stevensens the moment they step into their Jupiter.

Just punched something up to fill the existing gaps discussed; ie Allen lets the other parents know the kids are staying and decides against telling all of them at once.

Just to be clear, did Kat and Allen just blow by the "kids" on their way to their bedroom, or are we skipping that scene?

@Colonel_Liam The Stevensen’s opted to not talk to all the kids, and simply said goodnight. That whole stretch was mostly breezed over, but I don’t think that makes much of a difference.

Yeah, I think all the players got horny, so we will return to the drama after that is all sorted :p

Nothing like a deadline for first night to get everyone diving into the sack!

Back
Top Bottom