Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hentai Horror Island Survival - OOC (NSFW)

Today did get better, actually. Still a long commute, but got my teeth into my new job. Still learning, but I had several insights that my new boss appreciated so... woot.

Just stopped by to note that I am still waiting for the player reactions to recent events. Your characters should continue to interact with each other.

Btw, remind me what you can do with a fudge point please ?
Since Tammy got impregnated by the wasp, she might need any help available.

Sure thing:

Fudge

A Fudge can be used to alter the game in your favor:
  • Declare a +1 to a roll before the roll is made.
  • Reroll one die after a roll is made. So, you can reroll a (-) with a good chance of improving your result.
  • Immediately after a fight can reduce one wound level (the damage wasn't as bad as it looked)
  • Overcome a Trauma (shake it off)
  • 4 Fudge can be exchanged for an experience point
  • Some Sex Magic spells require Fudge to activate
All characters will start with 2 Fudge when they arrive upon the island. 1 Fudge a day is earned after receiving a good night's sleep. If your character does not get a full night's sleep, you don't get Fudge. Fudge can be awarded by the GM for good roleplay whether that be overcoming a cryptid, greatly improving the groups survival, or a well-written scene.

Characters can only hold up to 5 Fudge. Any Fudge gained when you are at maximum is lost.

Technically, I didn't allow Tammy a chance to spend a Fudge to reduce the cut on her leg from an injury to a hurt after a fight. I suppose you could still do that, but it was a minor wound and treatable. It just needs a basic first aid roll to stop the bleeding. Although, everyone will likely be more worried about the fact that she has wasp eggs laid inside her and is paralyzed. They don't know that the venom will go away and once the eggs hatch the wasps will slither out and fly away on their own.

I wrote it up that only mains started with Fudge, but characters grow and evolve, so I think I will change that and start all characters with two Fudge.

Yeah, no need to worry. I won't ghost, if I ever have to drop, I will let you both know.
Just a bit drained after a couple.of busy weeks at work, and what time and energy I habe has to be shared amongst all my RPs. But I have a week of vacation coming up, so I should be more active then and regain some energy. :)

So, are you both ok ?
I don't want this game to die ! :p
Sorry, Opale. My new job is working out pretty good, but the commute is killing me. An hour getting there in the morning and an hour and a half driving home. I’ve already secured an apartment closer, but I don’t move until the end of May. I was leaving role play to my players as it didn’t seem like my input was needed yet

Hey, Is this still open to join?

Well, having said that my time is limited for the next few weeks, I would be willing to take on additional players. It might even be better for me in terms of time as it would mean role play time when you met up. You would need to generate from one to three characters. My preference would be you playing the crew of the Cassandra who escaped on the other lifeboat as they should already be somewhere on the island. If you don’t want to play them, we could discuss other options. Character generation rules are posted.

Looking over the thread, I noticed Tony wandered off into the jungle a little way, he does not run into any cryptids at this time. She does spy a snake, which she has no clue whether it is venomous or not. Feel free to have her scream like a little girl or not.

While I am following horror movie tropes and wandering off alone is almost asking for a random encounter with a cryptid, I want to give the party time to react to the current events. Also I feel one of Rising of the Moon's characters are due for the next encounter.

Yup ! again I was not "asking" for an encounter. Just figured that Tony wanted to be alone to "test" his new body :p

Alright. I reviewed what happened. We had four interested players. One never really engaged much and one dropped out, that left some of the roles untaken. Missing roles are:

Ships Crew:
First Mate
Chef
Chief Steward (concierge & bartender)
2nd Steward (maid)
Chief Engineer

Suggested Passenger Roles:
The scholar - the person who discovered the cryptid token and has some Implausible theories about it's origin. Could be a conspiracy theorist, a rational scientist or a student
The medic - someone with a little bit of knowledge of first aid all the way up to a doctor

I'm going to revise my preference for joining characters. In order my preference would be:
(1) Plays the scholar (optionally and medic and redshirt or 2 redshirts) - the scholar was the person who was searching for the island and would have skills relevant to uncovering the island's mysteries
(2) Plays the medic (and optionally 1 or 2 redshirts)
(3) Plays some of the crew that were swept into the sea and washed ashore
(4) Plays some other origin.

@THErolplayer - preference goes to you as you asked. I'll send you a message as well shortly.

I will also post a bump in searching for players. If a joining player joins as a passenger. I will do a handwave that they were on the raft the whole time. Their characters were just in shock from the sinking of the Cassandra and hadn't been that vocal up until now. The characters haven't been awake that long, so this is still a viable way of joining the party.

Back
Top Bottom