Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hentai Horror Island Survival - OOC (NSFW)

I'm still open to GMing this story. It's a little frustrating that some players didn't even check in after expressing interest, but not that unexpected based on what I've seen of forum based games in the past. If there is any particular questions about the rules or modifications anyone would like to suggest let me know.

In particular is the redshirt mechanic a problem? I'm open to dropping it. The reason it exists is to create the horror movie feel of characters being killed off and allow more characters to suffer bad ends.

Right, here I am. I really do hope this gets off the ground, because it sounds awesome.

As for the redshirts, the way I understand it is that we can play additional 'redshirt' characters to dump flaws on for our main, and have some disposable action with them? I'm fine with that rule.

Also, I would like to ask about kinks, what people are looking forward too, and what their no-gos are?

Glad to know you think the game sounds awesome!

The obvious kinks that everyone is signing onto by enrolling in the game is rape by cryptid and potential for character death from the deadly cryptids. Bad ends will be played up. I totally expect traumatized comfort sex among the castaways. The castaways are by definition female, regardless of former gender. So consensual castaway sex will likely be FxF. I suppose the argument could be made for NB for the former males. An artifact, the Ring of Pripaus, allows for some futa action. There is also the possibility of dub-con as there are events and cryptids that inflame lusts. Pregnancy will also likely happen and proceed at an accelerated rate. These are the base for the game and certainly press my kinks or I wouldn't be running it.

I'll also run Trent and Captain Jeoff as NPCs, maybe a couple of others who will likely meet bad ends fairly quickly.

In previous (failed) iterations I ran Trent as remaining male. Which presses my one rooster in the hen house kink (not Trent's harem, more group poly with him as sole male). However, that feels unfair in a group game when I'm forcing all other players to undergo male to female transformation.

What kinks are players looking forward to? I'll try to indulge while keeping with the overall survival horror theme of the game.

Well, I'm a big fan of pregnancy and oviposition, so those two get a big plus from me. The only things I really don't do are stuff like scat, watersports etc.
I was also asking that question regarding the level of 'realism' in this game, i.e. for oversized insertions and such.

I'm not interested in cat or watersports. If two players want to do that among their characters, fine, but I won't be initiating.

There is a degree of intentional unrealism in the form of magic. There is a force on the island, perhaps the island itself, perhaps something demonic that wants to corrupt and break humans, not kill them. Wounds will heal faster, including wounds from oversized insertions. There are some cryptids do have oversized cocks, particularly the Pongos. I don't want to put rules on it, but a female character would be in pain for many hours, probably healing overnight - unless she was suffering other injuries which she probably would if she resisted and the Pongo had to beat her up before it could rape her. In that case it might take a couple of days to heal with the magic of the island having other injuries to deal with.

Dire wolves and Wyrms would also have large cocks, but lacking hands aren't really able to get a human being to sit still and would more than likely kill human females... Although it's possible they would spare a human female who adopted a submissive posture, placing her head down, her ass in the air with her legs spread wide. You're welcome to try. It may or may not get your character only raped instead of killed.

When you have a character ready (redshirt or main), go ahead and post in character profiles. We can discuss exact design details, but as soon as we have at least one approved character, I'll open the game at the "Before the storm" stage. An opportunity for characters to mix and mingle before the storm struck. Totally freeform and just a chance to warm up.

When we have two players with all their characters approved and ready to go, I'll start the game. My initial concept was that everyone would make it to the same lifeboat. I'm going to leave it open that some people were swept off the deck and didn't make a lifeboat. That would leave room for other players join later, being castaways who were washed away in the storm and ended up some distance away.

Let's set it at 18 at the lower end. I don't mind playing teens in consensual roleplays, but NC with teenagers pushes my buttons. Note, this includes the futa harpy companion who is portrayed as a child. No. She's mentally and physically above 18 in age.

Also note, that you can play a much older, unhealthy, paralyzed, obese or such person as a starting character. Your character will be deaged to an 18-20ish female in good health. If he/she was overweight before, she'll still end up chubby with a lot of her body fat ending up in oversized breasts, but she'll be fundamentally healthy.

Example: Chief Engineer Bobby post-transformation.
da474ce39deebd48fd5c06baef8acb0a.jpg

Disclaimer: If someone wants to play the role of Chief Engineer, this character gets thrown out. I'll just be using this if I play Chief Bobby as an NPC.

Last edited:
Well, we now have three people (Gracchus, Rising of the Moon, and Hyugaprincess) working on characters. I gave suggestions for crew positions and passenger roles. If you have something in mind, but need more time for a character sheet, you might want to share that. Otherwise we could end up with three people all wanting to be the bodyguard or such. Same thing as a DnD group. Please make sure you aren't all trying to build a mage.

So, what chars are folks bringing. I have the faceclaim for my main ready, but i could easily slot her in for Bodyguard, Dive Instructor or the Outdoorsy, depending on what else we have.

Opale has also express interest. In fact joined Blue Moon just to play this game. :) That brings our potential players up to four. She just submitted an heiress for a main character as well as an Outdoorsy (hiker) for a redshirt.

Awesome!
I have another question regarding redshirts: how many do we get? I know each redshirt only gets 3 flaws, but could I stack multiple redshirts on my main char?

Let's go with no more than two redshirts per main. I don't want one player having an entire posse to manage and a superpowered MC who kicks cryptid ass.

Also due to Opale submitting a detailed backstory some details for the heiress - the one bankrolling the cruise, some background for your own backstories

Opale's MC (Elodie) attends "a major US university" left purposely generic. To be invited on the cruise, passengers should be in some way friends with her (university students) or related to her family (wealthy), or possibly servants (bodyguard, personal maid?). Opale will be posting Elodie shortly. Crew members can come from more varied backgrounds, as long as they could get hired for their position on the yacht. I encourage discussion among the players to align your backstories some. We can probably come up with other ideas to integrate characters if needed.

Sweet! Admittedly, the whole perverted uncle thing makes it a bit more difficult to play a good/loyal bodyguard, but I'll manage. ^^

Also, is Tommy Tammy's cousin, or Elodies? He's mentioned as "her cousin" in the latter's description, but his header days Tammy.

Thank you Opale! Welcome onboard. I'm sure once you reach land, many cryptids will be waiting to board your characters as well.

And so everyone knows, I've been swapping PMs with Opale who just now got approval to post. So, yes the characters are approved, but that doesn't mean set in stone yet. We can still tweak backstories prior to launch if needed.

Tony is Tammy's cousin.. Or Elodie's if that makes more sense, I'm ok with both lol

Back
Top Bottom