Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hentai Horror Island Survival - OOC (NSFW)

Post out. And GM, is our raft properly SOLAS equipped, or not? ;)

It is properly SOLAS equipped. In fact it is equipped for 12 people so the entire compliment of the Cassandra could in theory fit in either of the two liferafts and escape safely. So they'll have extra supplies.

Sorry for the gap. I thought this was dead, but it was just gasping for air. We're back on track. Please do keep roleplaying. There will be a cryptid attack eventually. I'll be following horror movie logic. I'm waiting for someone to say "Let's split up" or for someone to wander off from the main group. Meanwhile, this bickering is establishing character and characters dealing with their transformations is part of the roleplay.

Nice. That gives us, in terms of equipment on the raft:
  • 1 Non-folding knife with a buoyant handle
  • 1 bailer/bucket
  • 2 sponges
  • 2 paddles
  • 3 tin openers
  • 1 pair of scissors
  • 1 first aid waterproof kit
  • 1 whistle
  • 1 waterproof torch for communicating morse code with 1 spare set of batteries and bulb
  • 1 signalling mirror/heliograph
  • 1 radar reflector
  • 1 life-saving signals waterproof card
  • 1 fishing tackle
  • Food ration totalling not less than 10000 kJ for each person. 12 persons makes 120000 kJ total, which should be 2 days of food for each person and King.
  • Water ration- 1.5 litres of freshwater for each person, which totals for us to about a day per person
  • One rustproof graduated drinking vessel
  • Instructions on how to survive (Survival booklet)
  • Instructions on immediate action (we should read those)
  • 6 Hand Flares
  • 4 Rocket Parachute Flares, presumably this also means a way of launching them, i.e. flaregun
  • 2 Buoyant Smoke Signals
Debbie's gun, with one magazine of ammo. Gm, should I specify a model for keeping track of ammo?

And it looks like Tammy volunteered to wander off. I'll try to get to her tomorrow, but I've got a family thing. You can continue to have other characters interact as Tammy wanders off.

Cue an ominous droning sound.

lol ! I didn't do it on purpose ! in fact I just read your comment about group splitting up lol

And we have combat. Tammy versus a cryptid.

I still haven't figured out the dice roller. I can generate the 4dF rolls, but not so much for logging yet. Are people okay with me rolling the Fudge dice, or would you like me to figure out how to log things?

Sorry, spent all day dealing with a pet problem. Was looking at moving to a place closer to my new job but has ridiculous pet fees. Family member offered to take our dog, but I had to drive all day as they live out of state... and it hasn't even been one day and they decided they can't deal with the dog and are threatening to take him to the pound. 🤬

I'll try to get an update tomorrow.

Damn, that sucks. I hope you find a solution.

Also, fuck that person. If they can't deal with the dog, okay, sucks, but understandable. But you do not fucking get to threaten after making the offer.

Dog situation is getting resolved. We're taking our dog back and I'm not going to have to drive across a couple of states again. Not good for getting into the place with high pet fees, but it is being handled.

Rising Of The Moon - you're being awfully patient while Opale is getting the cryptid action. I'm sure one of your characters will have a chance before long. Right now they've just stayed close to the raft and safe. I don't think you need an action from me, but checking on you.

yes, I don't want to take all the "glory" for myself *giggles and blushes*

Just to be clear King can lead the rest of the characters to Tammy now. I'm waiting on the players to discover her and act.

I bet when Debbie or Kendra or Zoey get assaulted, it will motivate you lol

It's not an issue of motivation, it's an issue of time and a lack of energy. Last week was kinda hell at work x)

Understandable. I start my new job tomorrow. I'm a bit nervous. I've been looking since COVID hit and I was let go in April 2020. I want to make a good impression.

Sounds like my kinda island. XD

I'll second the welcome from Opale. You're certainly welcome to lurk and comment in the OOC thread. I might accept new players. Some of the crew members could have been washed overboard. Or someone from a completely different source. However, I'm starting a new job tomorrow. I'm going to get settled in before I take on more roleplay. If you're interested in joining look over the rules, come up with some character concepts. You can even write up some characters. Don't expect a lot of feedback from me this week. If work allows, I may even advertise for more players eventually, but this week my priority is impressing my new boss.

Back
Top Bottom