Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hentai Horror Island Survival - OOC (NSFW)

I would imagine that Tony is Elodie's cousin. If Tony was merely the asshole cousin of a friend, Elodie wouldn't have brought him on the cruise. So, he's most likely family and since it's her father's money, she doesn't get to tell the cousin off that wanted to go on an extended cruise and hit on all of Elodie's college aged friends.

As for companions - possibly. I would have to play them as NPCs so ask me on a case by case basis. Some of them probably exist on the island anyway. Example, the Witch Doctor probably exists and is a source for learning about sex magic. However, that doesn't mean you'll find her easily. Others like the Stranded Elf and Temple Guardian just don't seem to add much. Letting Oppale buy the Great Doggo made sense. His senses will help the players survive some of he more dangerous threats. Kinda of the same reason I'm giving the Scholar the Cryptid Token for free and letting the Bodyguard have a gun with a single clip of bullets. If there is a particular companion that you want to join the party, let me know. If I'm agreeable to playing them, they'll cost a Flaw, find the party within the first two days and join as an NPC - and be particularly attracted to the player character that bought him/her.

Also, I've been chatting with Opale to figure out char stuff, and was considering bringing in a redshirt as Elodie's cousin. But if we want to put Tony in that place, thats fine by me. I can easily plop mine in as the Captain's daughter or something.

I'm kinda of ambivalent on the mermaid myself, but could work with it.

Captain's daughter could be amusing. Elodie could have more than one cousin or more distant relatives such as brother/sister-in-law, etc. Even aunts, uncles could work as they'll downage upon being transformed.

Rising of the Moon now has three approved characters and will be posting them shortly. I've opened a story thread:

Hentai Horror Survial Island - Before the Storm

This is a for players who are cleared to go ahead and meet each other, have some fun. Pair off you want. This is all freeform. No GM driven events. It is however, canon. This is not an alternate reality. Just what happened when everyone thought this was a fun times extended summer cruise.

Ok for Tony been Elodie 's cousin, and ok to add more cousin/parents as PC or Redshirts around Elodie :)
Let's have some fun !

I think I shall go with the Captain's daughter then. That might open all sorts of... interesting shenanigans, and it makes it possible for everyone to hate her without having trouble explaining why she's there. :p

Who's Rebekah? Did I miss something?

Edit: Did you mean Kendra, my cheerleader? I'd be fine with her doing that, I just got confused with the name. :'D

Looks like Opale missed something... but edited to Kendra now. So, carry on, have fun. It's a cruise. Beautiful blue sky with fluffy white clouds. Not even a hint of a storm.

n
so, what's the word on the other players? Any news from them?

I'm on top of this. :)

I sent PMs to both Gracchus and Hyugaprincess earlier today. Gracchus confirmed he's interested and has just had a busy week. He'll be submitting characters. He said hopefully by tonight. I haven't heard back from Hyugaprincess since Tuesday. Let's give her a little more time to reply. I only emailed her a couple of hours ago.

Eager to see the other characters aswell :)
And if not, it seems we are good to go on the Island !

Hyugaprincess decided to withdraw, so we're just waiting on Gracchus to launch. Although I will probably accept players after the launch date. They can always wash ashore later.

I had a busy weekend, but checking in. Gracchus hasn't posted characters yet and has had more than a week. At this point I'm ready to proceed without him. If he comes up with some characters soon enough, they can just be folded into the other people escaping. If not and he still wants to join they can be added later, just like anyone can join later.

Time permitting, I'll start tomorrow with the storm. I've also decided that Trent and Captain Jeoff despite being designated as my NPCs will not be making it to the island with your characters. They may or may not show up later and Trent at least will play a part in getting the passengers to the shore, but I want the initial landing to be the player characters only both mains and redshirts. I won't be trying to direct the story from a NPC.

I'll continue to bump the story and try to recruit players, so more may join later. We'll see.

okie :)

seems good to me !
I'm eager to jump into real kinky action !
index.php

Alright. Hoping for the best for new players, but glad we're moving ahead anyways. :)

Also, Opale, can Debbie get handsy with Tony in my next post, or would you prefer the dice decide?

I'm ok with both
but I think I'd like to test how the dices tests are done too

Back
Top Bottom