Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hentai Horror Survival Island - Before the Storm (NSFW)

thymoit

Star
Welcome to Hentai Horror Island Survival

As players complete their characters, they are welcome to walk around the Cassandra, talk, and otherwise interact with one another. I will be making no attempt as GM to force any events. Note that pregame happens over several days, so you don't all have to be at the same location at the same time. It's a large boat and over several days you could talk to characters in any number. This is opportunity to get into character before the story really starts. This is freeform. No dice rolling or GM driven plot. It's all up to you. Sunbathe. Drink from the free bar. Have a torrid affair.

When all players have characters, the game will move to the storm and the aftermath. I'll open a new thread, but this one will stay open and timeless. It might even play out flashbacks of the "Remember three days before the storm hit when..."

TheCassandra.jpg

Time: Before the Storm

The Cassandra is a twenty meter luxury chartered yacht currently cruising the Caribbean Sea. There are two decks. Upper deck is clothing optional. The only crew member allowed on the upper deck is the Chief Steward, Fred, who spends most of his time making drinks and fetching anything the passenger wants. The crew caters to those wealthy enough to afford their charter fees. Both the Chief Steward and Captain Jeoff spend more time making sure the passengers are happy than actually sailing the ship. Most of the rest of the crew keep quiet and out of sight, stepping aside if they run into any passengers.

Last edited:
86902b4fc4abcefa5212bde580e59a0e.jpg

Elodie was quietly walking on the second deck, a pair of books in hand, as well as for a bag full of what she thought she'd need. Her purse usually containing a spray against mosquitos, some sun-oil, some batteries for her iPhone or iPad, and small stuff like in any other girl's purse. She intended to have a good relaxing moment reading her favorite novel again - le Comte de Montecristo - after working a bit on her english with one instruction manual.

Soon, she joined the deck she aimed for, and picked up a longchair, where to read, hidden behind her cap and glasses.

What she didn't know, was Tony and Kendra had spotted her, and intended to prank her, and film it, in order to have a bit of fun. They both were sneakily arriving at the deck spot, Tony with a airhorn, and the cheerleader holding her iPhone to record the moment.

Elodie wasn't the first to arrive on the deck. The Cassandra's diver, Zoey, was already lying on a deck chair, enjoying the Carribean sun fully in the nude, except for a straw hat and a pair of shades, listening to music over a pair of headphones. Tehcnically she was part of the crew, and not supposed to be here - but there was little for her to do while the ship was underway, and woe the person that tried to tell her she wasn't allowed.

The two teens were sneaking up to Elodie, Kendra not quite managing to surpress a giggle, when a shadow fell over them. Elodie's bodyguard, Debbie, calmly looked down on the two - as she did with almost everyone - and stepped past them. She had finally given in to the heat and ditched her dark two-piece suit for a flower shirt and short cargo pants, but she was still carrying her weapon on her belt. The woman settled on the deck chair next to Elodie, which creaked under her weight despite the lack of any excess fat on her body, and kept her gaze on the two would-be troublemakers before leaning back and pushing her shades down from her forehead, her attention no longer focused on anything in particular.

Elodie frowned, and her cute nose made that lovely face of hers get the pout, that made her even gorgeous. She didn't mind getting to the upper deck. Especially if she had to wear a swimsuit, but was uneasy around naked people. She prefered to have her books would keep her company. She sat back onto the longchair, and put on her earplugs, to listen to some music, while Dumas' novel would make her dream. She tried to not mind Zoey's nudity, and smiled at Debbie, noding to her, ignorant of Tony and Kendra's presence.

'Hi Deb'.." she muttered, instantly plunging herself into her book.

Tony frowned and Kendra darted an angry gaze at Debbie's back, with a revenge in mind for later. She invited Tony to follow her on the deck above, where they would have a perfect view on Elodie, Zoey and Debbie, and find another prank to do.

"Hey pumpkin. Whatcha readin'?" Debbie didn't really expect a reply. When Elodie dove into her books, she was gone. There had been more than one instance where she had addressed the girl multiple times before she even realized she was being spoken to. The bodyguard pulled out an e-reader and began reading as well, although her material was not nearly as prestigious.

On the deck above, Kendra was looking down at Elodie and her oversized bitchyguard with a scowl. She could have spit on their heads. But then she had a better idea.
"I'm thinking water balloons." She gave Tony a sudden wicked smile. "Except we fill them with lemonade or something equally sticky. Ruin her hair, her clothes, and all of her stupid books."

"Sticky ? I might have a better.. fluid for that..3 winked Tony with a pervert smile, as he rummaged with his pant zipper and belt. Kendra was surprised, but not shocked, and gave him a slutty grin aswell. Those two were perfect teammates when it came to do nasty kinky pranks to others.

Elodie herself, was enjoying her reading, and after another chapter of Dumas, she closed her book, pushed her glasses back onto her nose, and looked at the ocean. It was all so peaceful. Without her uncle or her schoolmates to annoy her, she could have enjoyed this trip. Anyway, something was amiss or worrying her mind, as she looked for some clouds far away on the horizon... She realized Debbie might have tried to talk to her but she had been lost in her readings.. "Huh ? sorry Deb' ?"

-.jpg

On the upper deck, Tony and Kendra passed to action...

Her bodyguard chuckled in reply. "Nothing. Just wondered what you were reading. Must've been good." Debbie had spotted Kendra and Tony looking down at them from the deck above, but they had vanished from view, seemingly abandoning their plans. At least that was what she hoped. Elodie had enough trouble with her uncle and didn't need pranks from these two in what was supposed to be a relaxing voyage, but aside from in their way and watching, there wasn't all that much she could do to stop them. After all, what was she supposed to do? Beat the crap out of two teenage idiots for being teenage idiots? No, she wouldn't get handsy unless they really crossed the line, and so far they hadn't.

Up above, Kendra had stepped up behind Tony, pressing her body against his back as she started to jerk him off. "Ohhh, you're such a nasty, nasty boy! I love it!" She purred into his ear. "Are you going to jizz on your own cousin, Tony? Shoot your load all over her face without warning? Think you got enough stored up for that?" She leaned against him, slowly pushing him closer to the railing, but not so far that they could be seen from down below, yet. "Or maybe the gorilla is more your taste? Some big, fuck-off amazon to tame? Do you like that idea?"

Elodie smiled up at Debbie, turning on the side into the longchair to speak up. It was so cozy and relaxing here."Oh Deb'. It's Dumas. My favorite novel, Le Comte de Montecristo". It's the story of a man getting imprionned wrongly who gets his revenge decades later in a grandiose way. I'm sure even you would like it." she explained with a cheerful smile, putting passion in her words. "Have you seen this ?" she called up at Debbie, pointing to the dark clouds on the horizon.

Up above, Tony grunted with the tension building up in his balls, while his erect member was stroke by Kendra expertly. No doubt her cousin was experienced into doing that, as much as he could feel it. "Oh fuck Kendra.. You always has such a dirty mind.. Nghhh... Debbie seems too far on the deck to get her, but Elodie.. ngghh.. it comes.. sooon.. nghh"

The bodyguard smiled at her protege. "I heard about the Count before. I really will have to read it someday." In fact, she already had it on her e-reader. Mostly in case she ever needed to distract Elodie from something, without having the girls travel-library around. Debbie looked up as Elodie called her attention to the coulds. "Yeah. Looks like gastly weather. Can't tell where it's moving toward. But I'm sure the captain will steer clear of it."

Up above, Kendra was pushing forward again. "Ah, so you would like to cream the giant. Maybe we'll find an opportunity. But for now..." The girl pushed Tony right up to the ceiling, and finished him off, trying to aim his shots at Elodie's face. "Bombs away!"

"Nngghh. nnnawwhh... aaoooh.." Tony's face grimacd funily as the tension and pressure build up, under Kendra's expert handjob. He stepped towards the lower deck and a geyser of three rapid sprays of sperm flied in the air, to fall like a kinky rain of seed on the figures below.

Elodie smiled, and turned back onto her longchair again, to enjoy the sun a bit, at this precise moment. The sky was still blue over them, and she barely had the time to wonder what was dropped on her when it splattered her. Face and chin, and a bit onto the chair itself. She blinked with surprise, and gasped as a bit of it landed onto her lips, more by chance than anything. "Ewww ! a bird shit on me !" she protested to Debbie, reaching to sit on the chair, with a disgusted air on her face, and a panic gesture to get some napkin or something.

DXCph2VWkAUV10E.jpg

Last edited:
Kendra watched the shots fall and splatter over Elodie's face with a gleeful giggle. "Ohh, that was fantastic! We should do that again some time!" She stepped out of the tight embrace she had held Tony in, and gestured at the stars to the lower deck. "Lets skedaddle before the gorilla catches us. Do you want a drink? I want a drink."

Down below, Debbie pulled a pack of paper tissues from her cargo shorts - she believed in being prepared - and turned to help the girl, but froze for a moment when she saw her. "That's not - good." Also not bird poop, but she kept that to herself as she helped Elodie clean up. "Hold still. There we go." She wiped the girl's face as clean as she could get it. "You should still go take a shower, dear." And she would go knock some heads together in the meantime.

Tony rushed himself to zip his cock back into his pants, following Kendra in laughters and for a drink. He started to realize he could finally have real fun during this cruise. And the way Elodie got splattered was quite the vision. The nerd beauty looked fantastic stained like this. "Sure ! I want a whiskey-coca ! What's your poison ?"

Below, Elodie giggled her hands funliy as Debbie cleaned her face from what she thought was a load of bird shit. Curiously, it was more liquid and trasnlucid, when she thought guano would be yellow-white. "Ewww.. disgusting ! I hate seabirds, they are mean volatiles" she said using a french word to describe birds of all kinds. She rushed herself into her cabin to take a shower, with the feeling to have been degraded, but more than she thought.

"Oh, that sounds good." Kendra agreed, waving at the barkeep. "Two whiskey-cola, with ice and all! And don't be stringy with the good stuff!" While their drinks were made the young woman leaned back against the bar, pushing her chest out ever so slightly. "So. You're a dirty little freak who's got the hots for his cousin, huh? Anyone else on this ship you jerk off to?" She clearly wasn't bothered about what the barkeep might hear.

Last edited:
Tony smirked a the comment, and leant to the bar with Kendra, both of them looking around, proud of their nasty prank. The thought of now geting an alcoholized drink making him feel even prouder. "Hey ! Elodie is mabe a nerd, but she's a hot chick. I know you agree, I saw you. How you look at her. Something between jealousy and envy, ha ! " he nudged her with an elbow. "So beside her, I only have such fancies with the only other cute girl around, which happen to be a certain cheerleader."

he grinned, and turned to grab the glasses that were prepared and offering one to Kendra, cheered "To Elodie's cum drenched face!"

Fred, the Bartender and Chief Steward was a friendly 'big lug'. While he seemed a little bit addled in the head, he was able to concentrate on the drinks and the smile, even with all the scantily clad beauties on the upper deck. One of those was Elena, a diminutive medical student, who seemed to disappear from time to time. She could be seen going in and out of the cabins when the passangers was away, taking care of towels and making the beds.

Chef Leon, the leader of the kitchen and the officer of the mess hall was an older gentleman, loner, but good looking, even if he was kinda creepy as he stared at the youthful bodies with longing. But he could cook... Fred served the food too, and he was the only one Chef Leon spoke with cheerfullness. If he really needed help with serving the food, Elena was happy to help, the two having some kind of rapport with each other. The small woman looking out for the big, absent minded athlete, and he looking at her with more than brotherly love.

Back
Top Bottom