Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hentai Horror Island Survival - OOC (NSFW)

let's do it without dices for now, as it will be too long to wait for an answer lol
go get handsy

The main story begins now with a storm...

Hentai Horror Survival Island - The Cassandra Castaways

As for the question about Before the Storm PvP action - Nope. Unlike the rest of the game, that section is freeform. Role dice if you wish, but I'm not going to roll dice in Before the Storm. It was mainly for fun and to help you find your character voices. Feel free to keep playing it out if you wish, but I'm going to focus on the story thread. We've got a storm and a sinking ship.

As a matter of direction there are only seven characters who will make it to the lifeboat at the prow of the ship. The MCs and redshirts for Rising of the Moon and Opale, plus Trent. The others are assumed to either be trapped somewhere, lost overboard, or made it the lifeboat at the stern of the ship. They will likely make it to the island and be encountered later, but I'm cutting down on the cast to focus on your characters and their actions.

Opale, Trent was still in the hallway. It was Debbie who rushed in to save Elodie. He would have gotten there if she didn't, but she did and pulled you into the hallway. I'm going to play on from them all being in the hallway and I'm keeping things moving fast. Not much time for conversation.

Rising of the Moon, Zoey is in charge now. If you wish, you can describe fighting the storm and making landfall on the beach. Or you can just launch the life raft and I will describe their stormy journey.

I would have Zoey the the line around herself and swim to shore, then pull in the rest once she's got ground under her feet. Do you want a dice roll for any of that, or should I just post?

I would have Zoey the the line around herself and swim to shore, then pull in the rest once she's got ground under her feet. Do you want a dice roll for any of that, or should I just post?
The outcome is already decided so no dice needed. If this was a movie we would still be in the opening sequence. The story doesn’t really start until the next day. Go ahead and get them to shore.

Wicked GM lives in Texas and is happy to have power at the moment. Please be patient with me.

Okay, I got a post up. Opale, you're up. Tony had the most dramatic changes and is going to be the one to notice them first regardless of who wakes up first. I'm sure she's not going to be happy about becoming a hot babe.

General directions...

Outside the storm is gone, the sun is shining. The sea is not a pretty tropical blue, but filled with silt from the storm. A lot of fish were swept up by the storm and stranded upon the beach. Seagulls are currently fighting over the fish and the sounds of their squawking will likely be what wakes the castaways up.

As long as the party stays near the tent just off the beach, no cryptid attacks will happen for a few hours. If you split up or someone runs off... well, it's a horror game. We all know what happens in horror when everyone splits up. I'll intervene then, but I have no NPCs present and on again / off again power. I'll check in when I can, but your characters can talk, debate, etc. without me. You could even salvage some fish, make a fire and have breakfast. The main event now is coming to grips with the situation. Only when someone leaves camp will the next event be triggered.

Ooops, one more thing. Not all the trees are native to the Carribean. Most characters won't realize this, they'll see jungle as jungle, but there are trees more appropraite to Southeeast Asia, Africa, or Brazil mixed in among the foilage. If your character has the appropriate skills they can notice this. (No dice check).

Okay, I am safe now. Everything thawed in my area yesterday, so I should be on more and able to handle scenery and cryptic encounters. First up though is everyone’s reactions to their transformations, particularly Tony’s. Looking mostly to Rising of the Moon for that, but Opale could also have her other characters react.

I have to admit that I love Zoey's reaction. Shit happened. Okay, let's keep going. Maybe they'll get out of the tent eventually. :p

Hey, Opale, nudge nudge. This is a conversation between players. The cryptids aren't invading the liferaft and unless a punch gets thrown you don't need me to roll dice.

Good in real life, potentially bad for this roleplay. I've been searching for work since Covid hit in April last year and just got a job offer today. I'll start soon. In terms of this roleplay, I think I could still stay in as a GM, but Opale hasn't checked in lately. I'm not going to try to run Opale's characters. It looks like this roleplay is defunct before we even really got off the ground. We started with four players, only two made characters, and now we're down to a one-on-one. With my free time about to be reduced, I'm inclined to just close it. I don't start yet and if Opale checks back in we can continue, but that's where things sit.

hey !

Sorry ! for unknown reason I didn't get any notiifications of the forum :/

I'm stil lhere and in fact I was awaiting for you both lol

Good luck with the new job, I'll post right away because I love this game

Hugs

Back
Top Bottom