Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hentai Horror Island Survival - OOC (NSFW)

There is certainly room to join. At this point we are early enough in the story that your characters could just be added as more passengers. You were on the Cassandra all along and just didn't speak up because you were shock from surviving the sinking of the ship. Alternately, you might have been a part of the crew, or escaped on the other liferaft.

If you're serious submit at least one main character. You can optionally have up to two redshirts as well. THEroleplayer did express interest in playing "the scholar", but he hasn't submitted any characters yet. Rules can be found here: Hentai Horror Island Survival - The Rules If you have a question, you can post here or contact me by PM.

Sooo... I want to play the Chef (Major role). Minor role: Medic, if we need one...
Main character, not a redshirt... His resource: Min's Crystal... Obviously wouldn't know what it is or what to do with it at the start. Would get transformed, possibly slowly...
His gift is being Resilient. (Thinking of 'buying' sexual confidence too.)
His fault is Glutton (Thinking Lusty or Addicted to pleasure to trade for that other gift.)

Attachments

• 20190621sara-eisenman.jpeg
    20190621sara-eisenman.jpeg
    243.6 KB · Views: 35
  • 20737140_2ff2f61f3b568cd91705796000ed4672_wm.jpg
    20737140_2ff2f61f3b568cd91705796000ed4672_wm.jpg
    176.8 KB · Views: 35
Sooo... I want to play the Chef (Major role). Minor role: Medic, if we need one...
Main character, not a redshirt... His resource: Min's Crystal... Obviously wouldn't know what it is or what to do with it at the start. Would get transformed, possibly slowly...
His gift is being Resilient. (Thinking of 'buying' sexual confidence too.)
His fault is Glutton (Thinking Lusty or Addicted to pleasure to trade for that other gift.)
I like you being a chef. Swept into the ocean during the storm works just fine.
I'm a little iffy on him being a Navy seal. Even saying that it was in his youth, I would expect a Navy seal to retain some combat skills and especially swimming. Your character as written lacks those. I wouldn't object to being ex-Navy, but if you want to be an ex-Navy seal, you need more roles or a gift that reflects that background.

Also your points don't balance:
Raised Chef from Good to Great (1 Flaw)
Bought Medic at Fair ( 1/2 a Flaw) 1 Flaw can buy 2 Fair Roles
Gift: Resilient (Free)
Gift: Sexual Confidence (1 Flaw)
Resource: Min's Crystal (1 Flaw)

Now, options are either make a Redshirt that you can give Flaws to pay for the build, or reduce to be in balance.
I'd be willing to cut you some slack on the Great Chief role. Your character isn't going to have the resources to do great cooking. You'll never make gourmet meals, but it means you'll cook delicious food with what you do find. I'll discount you and only charge you 1/2 a flaw for it.
Also I suggest lowering Navy seal to being just a former member of the Navy in general. I'm more willing to buy that with the points you've spent. Maybe change Medic to Sailor. Leave medic for someone else to specialize in.

I do simply love you picking Sara Eisenman as a face claim so you can keep white hair and have a youthful female body.

I must have misunderstood the character creation then. "Every character gets two free roles. One at Good level (+2) and one at Fair level (+1)."
Also I just copy-pasted and reedited a character sheet, so I will edit it a little more

I am planning to buy things with experience from her previous life later... if I get the opportunity. Obviously he knew how to do a lot of things when young and healthy, but just the memories wouldn't always help. I can change the Medic role to Jack-of-All-trades, or even NavySeal? But I can also rewrite the background...

Yes. I would want to bank experience points for Sex Magic later, so got rid of the Seal bit. Lowered the Chef to Good, but kept the Medic at Fair...

Doh... sorry, I just noticed that. Sorry, I got slammed. I've got two other people trying to join by PM. I'm bouncing among the three of you as fast as I can.
Yes, you get Medic at Fair for free, not 1/2 a flaw. My bad.
I still feel Chef at great is an overcharge because you just won't get much utility out of it. So I'll make it only half a flaw... you can add one Fair skill or start with 1 experience point
If you're really wanting to keep with the ex-Navy seal as a role it's too broad as role. I'd say ditch Medic, that gives you two fair roles. I'd suggest Swimmer and/or Fighter. He's rusty as hell and in a different body, but that would represent the skills he retained even though he is rusty.
You would still be one Flaw over though. So either add a redshirt or lose some buys.

Doh... sorry, I just noticed that. Sorry, I got slammed. I've got two other people trying to join by PM. I'm bouncing among the three of you as fast as I can.
Yes, you get Medic at Fair for free, not 1/2 a flaw. My bad.
I still feel Chef at great is an overcharge because you just won't get much utility out of it. So I'll make it only half a flaw... you can add one Fair skill or start with 1 experience point
If you're really wanting to keep with the ex-Navy seal as a role it's too broad as role. I'd say ditch Medic, that gives you two fair roles. I'd suggest Swimmer and/or Fighter. He's rusty as hell and in a different body, but that would represent the skills he retained even though he is rusty.
You would still be one Flaw over though. So either add a redshirt or lose some buys.
I ditch medic, forget the Seal, and get the Chef at great, and that's all. Because "Each character can have up to two flaws." and I already have two.

Okay... checking to be sure that's now...

Roles:
Chef (Great) (Normally 1, but I'll only charge 1/2)
1 Fair role - unspecified... (let's call that -1/2 not in the rules, but okay)

Gifts
Resilient: +1 to Trauma checks (Free)
Sexual confidence: +1 on Sex magic and rape Trauma checks (1 Flaw)

Resources: Min's Crystal Artefact (1Flaw)

Flaws: Gutton, Lusty (Addicted to Pleasure) (2 Flaws)

Fudge: 2

= = =

Okay, that bends the rules, but it will work. Alternately, you can add some redshirts, give them Flaws for more points, but you don't seem to want to go that route. Update him in the character profile section and we'll call him done.

Note: You'll find Min's Crystal on the island... it has side effects, so not something Leon wouldn't have noticed owning. I'll probably give it to you during your introductory post.

If you want you may go ahead and post in Hentai Horror Survival Island - Before the Storm. I need to help some of the others who are PMing me. I'll try to get you started soon, hopefully tonight, but I need to log out soon and I don't want to give you a half-assed start.

Okay... checking to be sure that's now...

Roles:
Chef (Great) (Normally 1, but I'll only charge 1/2)
1 Fair role - unspecified... (let's call that -1/2 not in the rules, but okay)

Gifts
Resilient: +1 to Trauma checks (Free)
Sexual confidence: +1 on Sex magic and rape Trauma checks (1 Flaw)

Resources: Min's Crystal Artefact (1Flaw)

Flaws: Gutton, Lusty (Addicted to Pleasure) (2 Flaws)

Fudge: 2

= = =

Okay, that bends the rules, but it will work. Alternately, you can add some redshirts, give them Flaws for more points, but you don't seem to want to go that route. Update him in the character profile section and we'll call him done.

Note: You'll find Min's Crystal on the island... it has side effects, so not something Leon wouldn't have noticed owning. I'll probably give it to you during your introductory post.

If you want you may go ahead and post in Hentai Horror Survival Island - Before the Storm. I need to help some of the others who are PMing me. I'll try to get you started soon, hopefully tonight, but I need to log out soon and I don't want to give you a half-assed start.
He gets one resource for free... I would rather have him have that from the start, but 'rules' state that he have to find it on the island... So, I am making two redhsirts, and will add a Grimoire to it too, and maybe extra things...

Do we have Fred, the bartender from the ship in play? As in someone's character?

It looks like I am playing three people from the crew. :)

Last edited:
:poop: I can't even remember my own rules. You are correct. You get a free resource.
I'm going to take my time and step through it.

Leon Eisenmann, Chef
Role: Chef (Great) -1/2 Flaw
Role: Naval Officer (Mediocre)​
Free
Gift: Resilient: +1 to Trauma checks1st Gift = Free
Gift: +1 on Sex magic and rape Trauma checks2nd Gift = -1 Flaw
Resource: Min's CrystalFree
Resource: Book of Magic-1 Flaw
2 exp1/2 Flaw
Flaw: Glutton+1 Flaw
Flaw: Lusty+1 Flaw

So... Leon(a) is actually completely balanced as is. Let me also compliment you on an excellent Sex Witch build. The only thing I would have expected would be some banked experience to be able to buy spells, but you can use the flaws from your other characters for that...

Fred Smith, Bartender & Chief Steward
Role: Bartender (Good)This technically should cost, but I can't think of how it can possibly be used = Free
Role: Athlete (Good)1 Role at Good = Free
Role: Concierge (Fair)1 Role at Fair = Free
Gift: Single-minded (+1 when rolling again for the same action as previous roll)1st Gift = Free
Gift: Strong (+1 to Strength checks & combat with melee weapons)2nd Gift = - 1 Flaw
Gift: Tough (+1 to Poison and Recovery checks)3rd Gift = -2 Flaws
Flaw: Absent-Minded+1 Flaw
Flaw: Gullible+1 Flaw
Flaw: Foolishly Brave+1 Flaw

Fred balances - No extra Flaws that Leon(a) might use, but a very combat effective build. He is likely to stand between danger and everyone else.
Also if you don't like my interpretation of suggested bonuses for Gifts, propose an alternative.
For example, instead of Tough providing +1 to Poison and Recovery checks, you would rather have an extra Crippling Injury bubble.

Elena Smith, Ship's Nurse (also 2nd Steward & Maid)
Role: Medic (Good)1 Role at Good = Free
Role: Maid (Fair)1 Role at Fair = Free
Gift: Tolerant1st Gift = Free
Flaw: Ambitious+1 Flaw
Flaw: Humanitarian+1 Flaw
Flaw: Code of Ethics+1 Flaw

And you're three Flaws over, so lots to give to Leon(a)
I see you picked Flaws straight from the list that I copied from Fudge. I need to know how the flaws handicap Elena on the island:
Humanitarian - I can see. She'll share food even if she goes hungry, and will want to help and protect any human on the island even seeing some violent ones like the Remant or someone inflicted by the Driven disease as someone she has to treat.
Ambitious - I don't see as a good flaw for a redshirt. That would be someone who would try to take control and lead the group... or suggest another interpretation of how her ambition is a flaw on the island
Code of Ethics - This one in particular needs a defined Code of Ethics that gives her a disadvantage
Not saying these can't work, just that I'm not getting it from just the title of the flaw.
Given the nature of the island might I suggest Maternal? She wants to be pregnant, will enjoy being pregnant, and caring for babies... which I can see as a big disadvantage when characters may be impregnated with something not quite human.

As you can see, I used Elena's Flaws to get Leon(a) the magic artefacts and bonus Xp (and bought him Naval Officer from 1 Xp), but with your help I can somehow use more of the redshirts flaws to get more Xp (even numbered, or I might remove the Naval Officer to get back that Xp).

Yes, for Leon(a) I am definitely trying to go for sex magic. Can't say how and when he would accept himbeing awoman fully to beable to use it, but he would rather count is as 'reincarnation' as his make life was definitely over, and she counts it as a gift that she is again young, healthy...

For Fred, I have nothing more to say, he is the wall. Or meat shield. Or the amazon... I would still think thatmaybe she would keep his cock, making her afuta (cock and pussy, no obvious balls) if that is something possible/usable...

For Elena, I had choosen Ambitious and Code of Ethics to show thatshe is reallywanting to become a doctor... Being a redshirt, I ameven thinking that she would be seeing the island's perversion as an opportunity to find out things... basically becoming the 'Mad Doctor' kind of redshirt, so preverted experimenting (on others) but showing upas Humanitarioan... But for the good of many... She definitely wants to survive and havesomething to show when she leaves the island... I canimagine her becoming like Dr. Moreu.. So, she is Ambitious, and while she starts out with the medical doctrors code of ethics, it soon becomes her own perverted version... For one, she would experiment on Fred, and if she could, on anyone... and the critters... Using even the Chef's newfound witchy powers... She is small, but has big, perverted plans...

Ambitious - Wow, okay. Yes, Elena has big plans. So she's after the secrets of immortality, magic, and maybe the source of power of the island. Good.
Code of Ethics is really off for her willing to experiment on her husband and others. Try Unethical instead.
Humanitarian would be wanting to help people as individuals. That's the opposite of "Needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few"
I would suggest Manipulative as well... and that means she will try to get Min's Amulet from Leona - for study

For Futa you need to buy the Ring of Priapus artifact.

Leon fully accepting being a woman would be not wanting to return to being a man. Enjoying and seeking out sex with men. (She can still enjoy lesbian sex as well). Not dreading pregnancy, but accepting it as natural. (That doesn't mean she wants cryptid babies, but at least not scared, possibly even wanting a human baby)
It occurs to me that she needs an available male. I don't want to make male PCs an option, but I considered allowing Trent to stay male. I'll probably let that happen as it would be hard for Leon to desire a man, when the only thing she encounters with a cock are cryptids.

In other notes, I'm got a face-to-face game day, so not many updates from me for today.

Ambitious - Wow, okay. Yes, Elena has big plans. So she's after the secrets of immortality, magic, and maybe the source of power of the island. Good.
Code of Ethics is really off for her willing to experiment on her husband and others. Try Unethical instead.
Humanitarian would be wanting to help people as individuals. That's the opposite of "Needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few"
I would suggest Manipulative as well... and that means she will try to get Min's Amulet from Leona - for study

For Futa you need to buy the Ring of Priapus artifact.

Leon fully accepting being a woman would be not wanting to return to being a man. Enjoying and seeking out sex with men. (She can still enjoy lesbian sex as well). Not dreading pregnancy, but accepting it as natural. (That doesn't mean she wants cryptid babies, but at least not scared, possibly even wanting a human baby)
It occurs to me that she needs an available male. I don't want to make male PCs an option, but I considered allowing Trent to stay male. I'll probably let that happen as it would be hard for Leon to desire a man, when the only thing she encounters with a cock are cryptids.
I think I will put the changes in for Elena - but as a precursor I would leave the original ones.

If Fred takes on the Ring of Priapus... Would it leave her with a pussy too? (Futa: cock and pussy, no obvious balls) Just to have another 'male' for Leona.

For Leaona, if she accepts sex with cryptids, accepting herself as a woman could make her want to have cryptid babies... Even more if that first spell is it firstspell she learns... "Feed Sexual Energy to embryo/parasite - Shortens pregnancy duration (parasite infestation time)" The others isn't a question, even if she would rather not care for any babies for now...

Elena changing upon arriving on the island... acceptable. I look forward to your playing her. It should be interesting.

RingOfPriapus.GIF

As long as the Ring of Priapus is worn the wearer is given a penis. Size is 3.5 inches flaccid, so average human size. The penis can ejaculate but is completely invirile, meaning it cannot cause pregnancies. The wear still has a vagina. Cryptids and other captors will go for that.
So, yes, that's exactly what you asked for. Not another male, but Leona would still get to experience being penetrated instead of being the one doing the penetration. Probably a good idea for her to have more than one partner.

Elena is going to want to experiment with that too, isn't she?

Sex magic doesn't require characters to force players to enjoy being raped. I know some players are here for that, but others want cryptid encounters to be horrific. Some sex magic spells are harder than others and would require a more confident attitude. I don't want to force a single interpretation. It's meant for the player to explore and unravel through the story. Okay?

Elena changing upon arriving on the island... acceptable. I look forward to your playing her. It should be interesting.

RingOfPriapus.GIF

So, yes, that's exactly what you asked for. Not another male, but Leona would still get to experience being penetrated instead of being the one doing the penetration. Probably a good idea for her to have more than one partner.

Elena is going to want to experiment with that too, isn't she?

Sex magic doesn't require characters to force players to enjoy being raped. I know some players are here for that, but others want cryptid encounters to be horrific. Some sex magic spells are harder than others and would require a more confident attitude. I don't want to force a single interpretation. It's meant for the player to explore and unravel through the story. Okay?
Yes and yes.

Is the ring already on the Fred's finger frombefore thechange? Thenhe kind of would keep his own member from before... Or of course theycould find the ring with the other artefacts or elsewhere later... but in thatcase it would be a transferrable item andcondition... Obviously Elenea would want to experiment with that too... she justrealized she has a whole island as her laboratory, asure way to get even more as a mere doctorate... she would be recognised wordwide!

The only starting arcane artifact is the Cryptid Token as researching it led the Scholar character to the island. It's the McGuffin that started the adventure.

The Ring of Priapus is transferrable, but not instantaneous. Details can be discovered by experimenting with the artifact in game.

Well, Elena has 3 extra flaws, so balancing things isn't hard.
1 of Elena's flaws goes to placing the Ring of Priapus on the Island. Fred will initially find it and use it first. I'm sure Elena will 'borrow' it from him soon.
You said that you want Elena's other two flaws to go to experience banked for Leona. 1 Flaw = 3 experience points. Add to the two that Leona has and she's banked 8 points - Damn. She'll be learning sex spells pretty quick once she finds the Grimoire and a Min's Crystal.
Go ahead and update your character sheets and... we're done.

I'm going to work on your opening thread. It might be a little forced in places. Note that in the Cassandra Castaway's thread the passengers already saw that the crew abandoned ship and only Trent and Zoey helped them. That's written and done, so please excuse some of the heavy-handedness that doesn't really give your characters much of a chance to help the crew. It's a bitch working with fixed points in time.

Well, Elena has 3 extra flaws, so balancing things isn't hard.
1 of Elena's flaws goes to placing the Ring of Priapus on the Island. Fred will initially find it and use it first. I'm sure Elena will 'borrow' it from him soon.
You said that you want Elena's other two flaws to go to experience banked for Leona. 1 Flaw = 3 experience points. Add to the two that Leona has and she's banked 8 points - Damn. She'll be learning sex spells pretty quick once she finds the Grimoire and a Min's Crystal.
Go ahead and update your character sheets and... we're done.

I'm going to work on your opening thread. It might be a little forced in places. Note that in the Cassandra Castaway's thread the passengers already saw that the crew abandoned ship and only Trent and Zoey helped them. That's written and done, so please excuse some of the heavy-handedness that doesn't really give your characters much of a chance to help the crew. It's a bitch working with fixed points in time.
I updated the sheets as much as I Could/Wanted, the XP or learnable spells is in your capable hands.

I accept that the Chef would not even try helping anybody, mostly because he wouldbe planning ongoing downwith the ship, sono running awayfrom the kitchen - but he started packing food and maybe even releasing boxes to be transferred/foundby others later....
Fred would definitely look for hiswife first, and Elena could have ben easily deep in the bowels of the ship when it happened...

So, maybe the three would get to the island somehow together elsewhere than the others.

Making a note about the other players expressing interest:

@THErolplayer & I have exchanged a few PMs. He is struggling with the rules. I've asked him to describe his character(s) and I'll help him through it. He has expressed interest in playing the Scholar. I'm not sure if he wants to make her a sex witch or not, but sex magic isn't limited to one character.

@Letrixia - has created one character, Mikoto Mishida, a passenger. Animal lover and swimmer, and rich. Her main character is almost good to go. I'm waiting for her to make some final decisions (like if she'll make redshirts). I expect her to join by just blending in with the passengers already on the island shortly.

Back
Top Bottom