Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Immortal Pirates (Lunar & Guardian)

Estellise was jogging up to him so that they could get going, heading to where ever it was that they were going. Nope she had no idea at all, just letting him lead the way.

Estellise was just giving a nod of her head before she spoke, "Yeah in the next town over. The top three teams of the tournament will get the chance to go onto the olympics."

Estellise was just looking for a brief moment before she spoke, "Oh numerous times. We aren't afraid of no male teams, and half the time they end up forfeiting after a bit."

Estellise was just looking over before she was giving a faint chuckle as she walked along beside him.

Estellise was looking at him before she spoke, "We have.... A number of times. This isn't your first reincarnation I've encountered where we have done something like this. But you are the first one who hasn't called me crazy."

"I am sorry about that" Eric felt bad that his past lives were so cruel to her that way. Eric looked around and wondered why things turned out this way why they had ben separated in the first place

Estellise was just giving a small shrug before she spoke, "I have adapted to it, it has stopped bothering me after a while."

"but it shouldn't be that way we should never have been separated in the first place I just don't get why we were" Eric figured if their love had been strong enough to survive this many life times then they shouldn't have been separated

Estellise was just commenting, "Because.... When you are reborn, all of your memories are locked away. And you have to be able to unlock them.... but that takes time."

Estellise was just nodding her head before she commented, "This has also happened many times. And while I know a few ways to help.... the memories have to come back naturally. But.... I would suggest going to the library and check out the book about female pirates."

Estellise was chuckling before she was stating that she actually had a copy of the book in her room if he truly wanted to look through it.

“Tomorrow will be fine so don’t worry about me” Eric smiled at her and then lead her in to the bistro that they had walked too

Estellise was giving a nod of her head before she was walking inside. No shock at all that a couple of the jocks were there, and there went the flirting. Oh and one of the guys, somebody who played volleyball on another school, was questioning if she was ready to get dominated on the court. This had her giving a smirk before she was cooing "Oh you only wish you could dominate me."

Eric rolled his lips in to keep from laughing as a couple of memories floated through his head of her not putting up with anyone shit

Estellise was just flipping her ponytail over her shoulder before she was going over to a table to sit down. No she didn't put up with anybody's shit and never would.

Estellise was just giving a faint giggle before she was commenting, "I am not concerned at all. If they start being annoying.... I'll just knock them around a bit."

Eric chuckled even more "you know if you just ignore them it will bother them more that is unless they touch you then please feel free to kick their asses while I watch" Eric had no problems with her being able to defend herself from them if they got too touchy

"It also bothers them when a girl sasses them and stands up for herself." Estellise was commenting before she was taking her hair out of her ponytail.

Back
Top Bottom