Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Immortal Pirates (Lunar & Guardian)

Estellise was just looking over for a moment in time before she was commenting, "I hope not yet.... It isn't going surprise me at all. It has happened before."

Raelle looked over before she was commenting, "Wonderfully. We are talking about our upcoming album, and they were trying to figure out if rumors were true about us doing a nationwide tour. Naturally I'm not telling them the truth to that, considering they shouldn't even know about it yet." Damn reporters.

Raelle was chuckling for a brief moment in time before she was commenting that she was looking forward to it, be able to visit some of the old locations from the past.

"good". Bri looked over when Nathan suddenly sat up be he looked spaced out and not even aware of where he was at that point in time

Nathan looked at her and then spoke and just like with Eric for a moment his old self would surface "you look that same as ever love"

Raelle was a bit startled when he spoke that way and found herself putting her hands to her mouth, tears forming in his eyes. But she knew that this wasn't going to last long at all.

Raelle was just turning g away at those words and Estellise was just going over to give her a light hug.

Bri walked over to her as well and rubbed her back "he's back Rae now you both just have to work on waking them up fully" Bri was more than happy for them as it meant that they had a chance with them once again

Raelle was just giving a nod of her head before she was just looking at Nathan. This was the first time that she had ended up running into one of his reincarnations, and it definitely made her happy. Yet she was terrifed all at once that when he did begin to remember.... that he was going to block out those memories.

"I know you do love" Bri smiled and then looked over at the two males one who was resting once more and then other who was finishing up his work

Raelle was just looking towards Nathan for a moment in time before she was looking towards her sister, who was looking out the window.

Back
Top Bottom