Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Immortal Pirates (Lunar & Guardian)

"And the gasp from earlier.... The man that is visiting Bri.... Looks much like this navy captain that was constantly harassing us. Especially myself. At the time I had only been sixteen and he was constantly vying for my hand in marriage." Estellise was speaking after a moment in time.

Estellise was just looking over before she spoke, "If one had parental consent. My parents had died when I was very young, so it was my sister who took care of him. Raelle didn't like him at all, so naturally she wasn't going to give that consent. Neither her or Bri would. They were so frustrated with him that they took the problem to the king, and this is how you came to become a pirate."

Eric nodded his head "that would make some sense but I am glad they didn't like him if he was anything like that man is I doubt you would have been happy"

"He is the one who killed you." Estellise was commenting before she was looking at her phone as it went off and was seeing a message from Raelle, which had her messaging back that they were in lockdown.

"I am assuming he killed more then just me didn't he" Eric knew that more would have had to happen for both females to have such a strong hatred of the man

Estellise was just looking away for a bit although she felt the tears burning in her eyes. No this wasn't a moment that she wanted to remember.... even if it had been so long ago. Watching Jaxon and Nathan get murdered.... seeing Bri break down, seeing Raelle just seem to shut down. Then watching Eric get murdered below her, while all she did was hide in the nest.

Estellise was just shaking her head a bit but she didn't say anything at all. No she had this faint feeling that she was going to become the laughing stock of the school. Just like the past.... there had been another time we had told him their history. And it had seemed like everything was good, until she overheard him talking with his friends. And stating that she had just sounded crazy, and he had just gone along with it.

After a bit Estellise was drawing away from him and going over to check the security cameras, see if the man left. Nope in fact it looked like he was getting into a heated argument with Bri.

Eric joined her "is your sister going to be able to handle him?" even at almost 400 he did worry about her as the male seemed rather furious

(I swear I hit post reply :'( )

(No worries. I definitely understand how that goes.)

Estellise was just looking for a moment in time before she spoke, "Yes, Bri will be able to handle him. And if not.... Then Rae would end up going after him. Either way." There was a small giggle that fell from her lips and she was looking at her phone for a moment.

"well that is good to know" Eric wanted to go and beat the male but he didn't want to leave her alone either so he was rather conflicted on that

Estellise was just chuckling for a moment in time before she was going back over to check on Nathan.

Estellise was just looking over before she spoke, "Well it is a rather amusing show; this man thinking that he is going to pull one over on Bri. Besides even if Bri were to agree to his terms.... Raelle would have to sign as well."

Estellise was just looking over for a moment in time before she was putting a finger to her lips before she spoke, "Nope there needs to be a signature from me. But I am that secret third owner."

"got it so as far as he would know both your sisters only need to sign" Eric nodded his head "smart and rather cleaver as well this tells me that he didnt do a through job of investigating the school if he really wanted it"

Estellise was just looking for a moment before she spoke, "Even had he done his research, he wouldn't have discovered about my ownership of this place. Because we made sure that it was deeply hidden away. In case of issues like this."

Estellise was just looking for a moment before she spoke, "Oh umm.... Yeah.... Sure." She was a bit curious as to why but she wasn't going to question it at all, just stepping aside.

Back
Top Bottom