Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Immortal Pirates (Lunar & Guardian)

Estellise was giving a chuckle before she was cooing, "And imagine they only formed like three years ago."

Eric chuckled "your sisters really seem to trust a few members but I am assuming that those with that level of trust knwo your secret"

Estellise was looking over for a moment before she spoke, "Well Rae is the lead singer of the group and the other three are some of her closest friends. They all know. The lead guitarist, Nat, is the one who has known the longest."

Estellise was just commenting, "I don't know only because that is up to Rae. We each trust our own people."

Soon enough they were finished eating, and sure enough the other guys that were in the place were coming over to bother them a bit.

Estellise was just looking towards them and was questioning if they had anything better to do. This had one of them actually sliding into the booth next to her, not really giving her a choice but to move over, and placing his arm over her shoulders. "Stel. Babe. How about you come and hang with us.... and not this loser." he spoke. This had the female rolling her eyes before she was commenting, "I am just fine where I am at.... Now please release me before I scream and cause a commotion, claiming that you are harassing me."

Eric looked at them "it is rather rude to forcerfully join someone when they are on a date" Eric knew that it wasn't the case but he had to get his point across as well

"I highly doubt that a babe like this would date somebody like you." one of the guys scoffed although before Estellise could say anything, the owner was shooing the boys out, telling them that they weren't allowed to loiter any longer.

Eric held on to her hand and his grip tightened there was one thing that had carried over form his past life and then was his skill with a sword

Estellise was actually finding herself giving a small whimper when he was tightening his grip, the grip tightening to the point that he was hurting her. "Ouch...." She knew that it was unintentional, it was one of those moments where he just couldn't control it at all, but she was still going to voice the pain, so that he realized it. So that he could work on it.

Estellise was drawing her hand away and just rubbing her wrist a bit. "Well you haven't lost your swordmanship skills at all."

Estellise was just looking towards him before she was commenting, "Four hundred years ago you served the king as his royal guard, the youngest of your rank."

Estellise was just giggling before she was nodding her head and was soon enough getting to her feet.

Estellise was commenting that she was wanting to show him something, if he didn't mind leaving town for a bit. It was the weekend after all.

Estellise was giving a smile before she was texting Raelle and Bri, letting them know that she was going to be gone for the weekend. That she was taking Eric to visit Lookout Point. This was a spot that they had found long ago in their explorations. A cliffside that overlooked a beautiful valley, much like the cliff she had first shown him that overlooked the ocean. The spot where they had ended up having their first intimate moment. Yet her fear of thunder had never changed throughout the years.

Back
Top Bottom