Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Immortal Pirates (Lunar & Guardian)

Estellise was just eating the food with a happy hum before she was stating that the hike was more than likely going to take a couple of hours the next day.

Eric nodded his head "ok so after this hike I am assuming we will be coming back and resting up before heading home the next day" Eric wasn't trying to rush the trip but he did want to keep a time table going in his head

Estellise was looking over before she was giving a nod of her head although she was speaking "You don't have to join me if you don't want to."

“No I want too I just have this weird habit of having to know a time table for everything” Eric rubbed his neck lightly and then chuckled

"You've always been one for.... Time management. Always wanting to know what is going to happen., when." Estellise was commenting.

"And this is how I had to wonder how we got along. I do everything spur of the moment. " Estellise was commenting with a chuckle.

Estellise was giving a shrug before she was stating that it would be wise for them to rest up soon. Sure it was oy like 7 at night, but it was a decent length hike they would be making.

Estellise was just mumbling that she wasn't looking forward to that.... at all. Thunder was something that she had never grown use to at all, even through the last number of years.

Estellise was just giving a nod of her head although she was giving a faint giggle after a moment when she remembered something. When she had lost her virginity.... how he had been trying to distract her from the thunder. At first she had been afraid.... a bit upset that he had done that.... yet in the end she hadn't come to regret it.

Back
Top Bottom