Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Immortal Pirates (Lunar & Guardian)

"what has you giggling now?" Eric didn't remember that night just yet but he had a feeling that she remembered something that he didn't

Estellise was just looking over before she was telling him what she had been giggling about. Reminiscing about the past, and who knew if he actually remembered that past or not.

Eric winced in wardly when she mentioned what happened and while once his memory fully returned it probably woudn't bother him anymore at the moment it did upset him as he had forced her

Estellise was just giving a shrug before she spoke, "But in the end.... I suppose I couldn't be overly upset. If anything.... It had us admitting feelings for each other. Ones that we had been hiding away."

Estellise was just looking at him before she spoke, "I wouldn't say I was forced. I was more.... taken by surprise. But I never said no.... And it is something that could have been stopped at any point."

Estellise was just looking at him before she was heading into the tent. No they would have to share a tent but there was a divider, so they could have their privacy.

Estellise was looking at him for a moment in time before she questioned, "Cat got your tongue?" With that she was working on unrolling her sleeping bag before digging through her bag for pajamas.

Eric changed as well in to a pair of basket ball shorts and a tank as he normally slept naked but that wasn't really appropriate at the time

Not that it would really bother Estellise if he had decided to sleep naked. She was putting stuff back into her bag before her attention was just turning towards the small rumble in the distance. Thunder.

Estellise was just looking over at him for a moment before she was mumbling, "Probably not but I will be."

"Well.... We could always cuddle next to each other." Estellise was commenting. Actual cuddle, nothing more... Unless he wanted more. Then he just had to ask.

Back
Top Bottom