Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Immortal Pirates (Lunar & Guardian)

Eric chuckled "did you stick with learning how to fight using a staff I know we had talked about it before" bits and pieces were already there so he figured those were safe topics to discuss with out upsetting her

Estellise was looking for a moment in time before she was shaking her head then she spoke, "No I did not stick to it. As time went by I started getting in medicine.... and alchemy. Potion making, medicine making."

Estellise was giggling then spoke "I'm a better doctor than anything else." And with her past knowledge she could easily do home remedies that were very effective. Anybody asked... It was secrets passed down through her family. She even had a book, that she herself had been writing for years but nobody needed to know that, that she referenced when people were around.

Estellise was just chuckling a bit before she was ordering something to drink when the waitress came over.

Estellise was just watching for a brief moment before she looked towards Eric before she spoke, "What I told you today.... You cannot tell anybody else. Ever. Especially not about myself or my sisters. If you talk about those memories for yourself.... it can easily be explained as a dream. Or perhaps even as a story you have been thinking of writing." No there were some others that had ended up managing to swipe some of the vials that they had long kept with them and gained that immorality, and were now seeking the girls to learn of the location of the fountain.

Eric nodded his head "I understand and I keep them to myself anways as I don't want people giving me their opinions on somethign they know nothing of"

Estellise was giving a nod of her head before she spoke, "You cannot let anybody know that you know. There are others like us but they are.... wanting to obtain the fountain for themselves. When we first discovered it, we declared that we would protect its secrets for all eternity."

Estellise was giving a faint smile before she was taking a bite out of her food. Absolutely delicious.

Estellise was just tilted her head for a moment in time before she was questioning, "What exactly are you wanting to know pertaining to schooling?"

Estellise was just giggling before she spoke, "Honestly I never went to medical school. I do have a degree but this is something that my sister's obtained for me. I already had all the knowledge I needed, and thanks to them I was just able to go and take the tests that needed to be taken."

Estellise was just commenting, "Yes that is normal. When I drank the waters I was sixteen. So I will forever remain sixteen. But we are able to change our looks a bit to appear a few years older than our normal age."

Estellise was just looking at him for a brief moment in time before she was commenting, "But thanks to immortal life.... I have learned so much. I have seen so much."

"I would belive it and I am glad even after such heart ache you got to experience soo much in life" Eric smiled at her lightly and wondered why she didnt get degree after degree as she was rather smart

Estellise was just giving a faint giggle before she was commenting that other than medicine she had found another passion although was putting a finger to her lips before she was taking out her phone. She was pulling up a picture of Underworld Hearts before she was commenting, "All of their outfits they wear for their shows..... I designed."

Back
Top Bottom