Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Immortal Pirates (Lunar & Guardian)

Bri walked to where he sone should have been and when she didnt see him she looked around to see where he was. Bri was going to have words with her kids about wandering off when she told them to stay put. Brin knew she was being paranoid but they were all she had left of her love and she didn't want to lose them as well

"If you are looking for you son, he is over with Estellise. He didn't feel comfortable being alone so he went over to her." One of the teachers that was standing near by was commenting and was pointing towards where the other female was. Standing a bit away from everybody else with the boy in her arms. The pair just had their eyes locked on Raelle as she sang. An old Welsh lullaby, hauntingly beautiful.

Bri nodded her head "ok thank you" since he had gone to his aunt she didnt mind as he was with family. Bri then actually heard the song and smiled knowing it was old no one even knew that particular form of welsh anymore

Estellise was just listened to her sister as she sang, and just looked around at everybody else. Everybody else seemed so fixated on Raelle at that point in time, some of them even trying to figure out what she was singing about.

Eventually the lullaby was coming to an end, and Raelle was giving a faint bow to the crowd. Estellise was giving a faint smile before her eyes were going towards where Bri was standing. Oh the eyes of the two men and even Eric almost seemed to be transfixed on Raelle. For a brief moment, the look of recoginization, of the song, on their features.

Bri looked at her and gave her a small smile before she walked over and grabbed her son from her "I am gonna take these two home and get them tucked in to bed"

Estellise was giving a nod of her head before she spoke, "I'm going to stay and enjoy the show." Nope it was pretty obvious that a few other songs were planned.

"I know Ill see you both when you get home and Estell please dont talk about the boys right now I can't handle it" Bri was stunned and more than a little shocked to see Jaxon there and her hear hurt

Estellise was just looking for a moment before she spoke, "You aren't the only one that can't handle it. I can't either but... I've forced myself to move on. At least to the extent. I found Eric again... And it had actually been him. For a brief moment."

"then you have a good chance to get your love back Estell I have met soo many incarnations of Jaxon but none of them have been him and I can't get my hopes up again and it not be him" Bri had had several run in's with reincarnations of Jaxon but none of them had been him none of them had started to remember her after spending time with her

"Perhaps you had given up too soon. Or perhaps he was there but you just never actually saw it." Estellise was commenting before she was waving to her, and was heading back towards where Eric just happened to be standing.

"maybe, maybe not" Bri then headed off so that she could get the kids home and settled so she could rest up for the meeting the next day

The night went by rather slowly, but it was a very enjoyable night for everybody. Just a night of laughter, dancing, and just a break away from everything else. The next morning came around quickly enough and Raelle was just pushing some of her blonde hair out of her face as she looked at her alarm when it went off.

Bri was already up and dressed in her most business like suit with her hair pulled back. if one were to look at her painting form when the school was first founded and then the only difference was how she was dressed

Raelle was walking out of her room although she didn't seem to dress any differently than she had last night. Nope now that everybody knew that she was that popstar, she was going to continue to dress that way. That was more her anyways, more her style.

Raelle was just looking over before she was speaking, "Good." Her throat hurt though but that was too be expected.

"glad to hear I have a meeting with the bastards who are wanting to buy the school again and then with our lawyer" Bri's threat of a lawsuit had been in writing and she had been serious about it as well

Raelle was just waving a hand before she was stating that she would be there for the meeting as well. No if anything her revealing herself, was also a show towards those that wanted to buy their school. That it wasn't going to be as easy as they thought.

Bri nodded her head and then got her kids ready before she headed out. while most parents would take their kids to daycare Bri couldn't because of how different they were she couldn't take them to daycare. Bri strapped her kids in and then headed to the school

"If you don't want to take them to school today... I know that Nat isn't busy at all. I'm sure she could watch them for the day." Raelle was commenting after a brief moment in time.

Bri looked at her "that would be a big help if she could pick them up that would be great" Bri knew it would be easier to deal with the male if her kids werent underfoot

This had Raella taking out her phone and she was instantly calling Nat, whom was answering the phone soon enough. "Hey Nat.... Would you wanna watch two precious children today?" Raelle was questioning. This had the woman on the other end chuckling before she was commenting, "As long as mom is opposed to me taking them swimming, then yeah I totally can." This had Raelle passing on the message about the swimming; knowing already that Bri would know her children were safe with Nat and her husband.

“I’ll have their suits packed in their bags just no coffee this time they were bouncing off the walls” Bri chuckled at the memory and the hours it took for them to calm down

Back
Top Bottom