Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Immortal Pirates (Lunar & Guardian)

Bri touched her friends arm and gave her a small smile knowing full well how hard this would be for her.

Nathan cleared his throat and then sat down before pushing the companies offer to them “this is what the company is offering you to be able to buy this school”

Raelle was just letting out a slow breath before she was watching the man sit down and he was sliding over the papers for them to look at, not that they were actually going to look at them. "Your boss really needs to get the hint. This is the fifth time that he has sent somebody to try and buy the school from us; and every time our answer has been no. And I understand it isn't your fault, you are just doing what you were ordered to do. But honestly the fact that he keeps sending his lackeys to do his work is annoying. I really dislike tearing into the underlings for his stupidity." Raelle was speaking after a moment in time as she pushed off the wall that she had been leaning against, taking a couple of steps forward.

Nathan looked at her and froze and for a few minutes he was silent before he shook his head “I understand this but my boss really wants your school if you would just look over the offer”

"We understand that your boss really wants the school but we aren't giving up the school. There isn't anything in the world that could get us to give up something that has been in our family for hundreds of years. It would be like asking your boss to sell his company, something that he built up from absolutely nothing. That is the same for our school." Raelle spoke although she was grabbing the papers for a moment to flip through them.

Nathan nodded as he understood but he wouldn’t put it past his boss to try and do something to force them to close their doors for good.

Bri had already looked at the papers and wasn’t impressed with the offer not that she would sell the school anyways

Raelle was just commenting, "This truly isn't all that impressive of an offer." Although there was a faint smirk on her lips before she spoke, "Now if he were willing to hand over his company and all of the assets involved with it, then perhaps there could be consideration." No she wasn't stating that they would go for that, more she was naming something that she knew his boss wouldn't do. He wouldn't hand over his company, and everything that belonged to his company, in order to get the school. He was losing far more than he was gaining; but she was still putting the cards on the table.

Nathan shook his head “he won’t do that” Nathan didn’t even have to call the male and ask as he knew he wouldn’t do it.

Bri chuckled “ we figured as much and just like him we won’t give up our school if we hadn’t wanted it when it was given to us after our parents died we would have sold it then”

"Exactly. If he wouldn't be willing to do something so farfetched and ridiculous, why would we consider it. " Raelle was commenting before she was looking at her phone when it vibrated in her pocket. This had her looking towards Bri before she was speaking, "I may have to have Estel come join you.... I totally forgot that I had a signing today."

“That is fine by me and I do know your busy” Bri smiled at her lightly knowing full well that Estel wouldn’t agree to sell either so he was there for no reason

Raelle was apologizing to the pair of them before she was grabbing at her bag and bolting off, never seeming to notice that something had fallen out of her bag. A necklace that Nathan had given her so long ago, and was falling onto the ground near him.

Nathan heard it land and while Bri was looking over some other documents he leaned down and picked it up off of the floor and holding on to it for the moment

Estellise was eventually walking into the room and spoke, "I apologize for big sister Raelle. Popstars... always busy."

“You are fine as is your sister Estel” Bri smiled at her and then introduced her to Nathan who nodded his head. Already a headache was brewing behind his eyes

Estellise was just giving a faint smile before she spoke, "Nice to meet you." She was however tilting her head when she saw the faint look of pain in his eyes before she was moving behind him and was gently rubbing his temples. Something that she had often done in the past, to help alleviate his headaches. "Take a breath in and let it out slowly."

Nathan nodded or tried to but the pain was too much for him. It was then that Bri spotted the chain and asked him about it. When he held it up and got a good look at it it was like someone had knocked him out as his world went black and he fell

Estellise hadn't quite been expecting him to all of a sudden collapse, although in the end she was going down with him. Although it was more of a willing thing for her, making sure that he didn't hit his head on the ground. She was cushioning his head and just looking towards Bri for a moment in time. "That was Raelle's necklace.... It must have fallen out of her bag."

Bri walked over to them “it’s the one he gave her for their first anniversary he had it commissioned for her” Bri looked at him “let get him to the medical wing and I’ll let her know we have her necklace”

Estellise was giving a nod of her head before she spoke, "I remember when he gave it to her. This is the first time I had ever seen her so unsure of what to say." With that she was shifting so that they could get him up and take him to the medical wing. Hopefully, although it was quite possible that getting more help would be ideal. Least they give themselves away.

Bri moved and settled in front of him “ place him in my back we will take the back way” Bri didn’t want to wait till they had more help she needed to know what caused him to pass out

Estellise was giving a nod and doing as she was told before she was commenting that it would probably be better for her to be meeting her in the medical wing. She knew that Bri would be able to get him there herself.

Estellise was giving a nod before she was heading out of the room and heading off towards the medical wing swiftly. Although in the end she did end up on the floor when she ended up colliding with somebody. Eric it turned out.

“Woah so sorry about that” Eric reached down and helped her to her feet “where’s the fire?” Eric had noticed that she was hustling down the hall and fast

"No other is my fault, I wasn't paying attention." Estellise was speaking as she took his offered hand and got to her feet. She brushed off her clothes before commenting that Bri had messaged her. Somebody had passed out and she was needed in the medical wing.

Back
Top Bottom