Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Immortal Pirates (Lunar & Guardian)

(Eric)
Estellise was just commenting that she really hoped that he paid for his actions, and was then about to question on if he knew if that other girl was alright. Yet her question was answered at the chime of her phone, and a message from Raelle.

Estellise was giving a faint giggle before she spoke, "Raelle just got back to me as it is." With that she was looking towards Eric for a moment in time before she was questioning if he was ready for the little concerned that they were having there that night. Of course.... Only a select few students actually knew that Raelle and the lead singer of the band that was coming that night were the same person, yet tonight was going to be the big reveal as it was.

“Yea I am I think it will be fun for the kids in the lower grades and a good time off as well” Eric smiled and then stood up and stretched up

Estellise was giving a grin before she spoke, "Oh I think that everybody will have fun with this. It is definitely going to be a show." With that she was getting up as well and fixing her hair a bit.

Eric nodded his head “that it will be Estell” for a moment the Eric she had loved was there but for how long he didn’t know. The way he stood changes and even the way he spoke changes as well

Estellise could see the Eric that she had fallen in love with so long ago, but she knew that that wouldn't last for long. While he was the same person.... he wasn't the same person. Not anymore. She could feel her heart ache a bit, but she pushed aside those emotions of dread for the time being. Nope everything would be fine. If this was her Eric then.... eventually memories would end up waking up.

Eric walked and touched her lightly “sorry it took so long” after a gentle kiss Eric moved back and and smiled before he changed once more

Estellise was a bit startled by his words and the touch, it actually had her drawing away from him. A hand was going to her mouth and tears burned in her eyes. There was no way.... That wasn't even just memories coming back. That had been Eric.... the Eric from so long ago. Yet it was going to be so difficult to explain why she was crying if questions were asked, because she truly didn't have an answer to that.

Eric blinked and frowned when he saw her crying but rather then ask her what was wrong he simply hugger her close and rubbed her back hoping that he hadn’t said something to upset her

Estellise was startled by the hug but she didn't push him away at all, merely apologized for that. She was merely stating that she had no idea what had come over her, but was reassuring him that she was fine. With that she was drawing away and wiping a few tears from her eyes before she spoke, "I've been a bit stressed the past few weeks. I guess it just got to that point where I just needed to let it out and cry a bit."

Eric nodded his head lightly "ok would you like for me to walk you to the concert venue?" Eric wouldn't force her to let him but he did want to spend more time with her for some reason

Estellise was looking towards him for a moment in time before she spoke, "That would be nice if you could walk with me."

"I would be glad too" Eric then offered his arm to her so that they could get going and join those who were starting to gather for the concert

Soon enough it was time for the concert and all of the students were gathered in the area, more than excited to see Underworld Hearts in person. Estellise was standing up towards the front with a few of her other friends and was just watching as the curtain was raising and the four ladies were being revealed. They had the lead singer, drummer, bass guitar, and lead guitar. That typical four person band, but they were most definitely good at what they did. Although Estellise was giving a faint chuckle when people gasped when they realized that the woman who was holding onto the microphone was one of the headmistresses.

Bri stood in the back with her kids while they watched as their aunt stood on the stage. hearing their excited squeals had her chuckling and then looking at them and smiling seeing that they were happy. Bri also looked at the students and was more than a little happy. Bri looked around and then spotted Eric in the group and her jaw dropped

Raelle just hummed softly to the first part of the first song, a slower song; at least it started off a lot slower. Eventually she actually started to sing although her eyes were going towards something else, the doors as they opened. Oh those people that were wanting to buy the school from them, not that that was going to happen.

Bri followed her gaze and frowned she had been getting offers on the school and she had refused them all she had even told them that if they contacted her again she would sue and apparently they decided she was bluffing. Bri looked at Rae and smiled knowing full well that she knew how she felt on this matter and they would be having a rather interesting conversation later

Jaxon was walking into the room with Nathan and just looking around for a moment in time. Well this was the time that Nathan's boss had told the man to show up at, and Jaxon had ended up coming with so that Nathan wasn't alone. Despite the fact that Raelle had spotted Nathan, shockingly her voice didn't waver at all. But she knew.... it was him from so long ago. Estellise was following her sister's eyes as well and she was spotting them.... both of them.

Bri hadn't been able to get a good look at the men so she didn't notice that it was Jaxon and Nathan but from the look on Estell's face and Rae's something was going on that she would need to be aware of it. Bri looked at her kids and noticed her daughter was missing after instructing her son to stay where he was and if he didnt he would get grounded which meant no tv she went in search of her daughter who was headed right for Jaxon

Granted her son hadn't stayed put either, yet again he had only wandered off towards where Estellise was standing, which had her picking him up into her arms. Jaxon was just looking towards the child that was wandering towards him although he saw that Nathan's eyes seemed to be locked on the lead singer.

Bri walked over to where he daughter was and when she caught up with him and spotted Jaxon she froze her eyes wide. Bri jerked back in to function when she daughter called him Daddy "so sorry" Bri then picked her daughter up and held her close to her chest

Jaxon was just looking for a moment before he spoke, "No worries, she is still young. Child can often mistake people for their parents if they look similar." With that his eyes were turning towards the concert once again as the song was coming to an end. "Who has a song request?" the woman holding the microphone was questioning. And it didn't even have to be one of their songs, and this was something that others would know.

Bri nodded her head lightly and then carted her daughter off knowing that she could get her son and head out. Raelle wouldn't mind as she would know what was going on. Bri already felt the tears starting to fall and knew she had to compose herself

"Rae.... Sing that lullaby you always use to sing for me." Estellise was speaking to her sister in a low voice as she got closer to the stage, and Raelle had knelt down. Oh yes.... Well that was definitely something that would hopefully help spark some memories in the minds of the guys. Hopefully anyways. With that she was turning back towards the others and commented about it, knowing that the others would know what she meant.

Back
Top Bottom