Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

private (TheLegionaryand nightsorceress)

Lily watched as Julius moved around the kitchen first severing her then himself. she smiled when he tasted the wine. then watched as he took his seat. she tucked her long raven hair behind her. Lily looked at him with her bright purple eyes. She still could not get over how handsome he was. After a moment she noticed he was starting at her "is something the matter?"

** Julius remained quiet while he smiled at her. So far, the girl looked like so incomprehesible that he was nearly giving up any attempt to approach her. Maybe she was just convenying she was a lonely creature and wanted to be left alone until the end of times.
"You cook very well! This supper is magnificent", Julius said while he continued to smile and eat the phesant. "This is good because it seems the night will be particularly cold - the wind is blowing strongly outside, can you hear it?"

Lily ate a little bit of her meal as she kept looking back at him. She wonder what he must be thinking of. She hoped it was nothing bad. "i am glad you like your dinner." she said she took another bite. The wind could be hard rattling the winds "yes i can hear the wind. it is already getting colder in here"

Julius stood up and went to the fireplace - he threw some pieces of wood there to feed the fire. He returned to the table and kneeled closer to Lily. He had noticed her eyes were going up and down while she was eating and now he didnt want to miss the beauty of her eyes...not even for a second. He breathed deeply as he was looking for words. He wanted to touch her soft hands but he hesitated.

She turned her head to watch him add another log to the fire when he returned she smiled brightly at him "thank you" Lily noticed when he returned he was closer to her now. and she liked that.

Julius didnt know exactly what to do. He was somehow attracted by the misterious girl but he didnt know how to approach her. Last attempt had been violently repealed from his standpoint. He decided to go for a more diplomatic approach.
"Has anyone ever told your eyes are incredbily beautiful and can hipnotize a man?", Julius asked smiling

Lily blushed when he complemented her, she didn't think of herself as anything to special. "no" she answered his question and then bit her lip nervously "thank you" Lily then looked down her plate. she had an embarrassed smile on her face

Without knowing, the way Lily bite her lips was so sexy which has excited Julius' thoughts.
"This is strange, since they are so penetrating. When I look at them it is as if I were able to see through them and you, through my eyes.", Julius added romantically. "Perhaps no one told you because you are far from everyone".

Lily looked up at him her purple eyes again fixed on him. her cheeks still held her blush. "you are to kind." she spoke softly to him. She seemed to flirt with him a little, even though she didn't understand that was what she was doing.

Her way, her smile was all Julius need. His silly right hand slid down to meet her left hand, while he continued to smile. Would that flirt be the birth of Lily's another secret? Julius was enthusiatic about ehr reaction and replied: "No, I am not. You are so gorgeous. Your ears deserve these words!"

She shook her head a little and with a soft giggle she looked down. Her stomach felt like there was a million butterflies fluttering about inside. Lily wrapped her small hand up in his larger one. her thumb gently rubbing the skin of his hand.

Now Julius knew she was sending positive signals. It should not take long to have this girl in his arms. As she touched his hand. He felt a vibration so different through his body. He stopped for a second and swallowed. Trying to continue to smile, he leaned leftwards to Lily.

"would you like to like to sit infront of the fire for a little while before bed" she asked softly. She hoped he would. She started to feel a true connection with him and she did not want to lose it right now.

Julius nodded but he didnt want to let her hand go. He stood up and pulled her towards the fire. The place was more pleasant, warmer.
He sat on the carpet made of bear skin. It was amazingly soft in spite of the rustic appearance. He looked up at Lily who continued to stand - he wanted her to seat next to him.

She grabbed a blanket off a chair near by then she sat down next to him. She first wrapped the blanket around her shoulders then she took the other end and wrapped it around his. "even infront of the fire the house does get chilly" she smiled as she moved closer to him underneath the blanket

Julius nodded as he stood up suddenly. "Isnt there a bottle of wine here? Where can I found one?", he asked walking to the kitchen to look for a bottle. Some time later, he came back with a bottle and two cristal glasses. "I had not idea you had such luxurious glasses here", Julius said as he was sitting next to her. As a matter of fact, the two glasses were fined sculpted.

"they were my parents, they were wealthy before they took me to live here." She explained. When he sat back down she once again covered him with the blanket. She smiled "i didn't know you cared for wine i would have found you a bottle sooner"

Julius smiled. "Thank you for the blanket. I dont care a lot about wines. I just think it helps to warm up." He began to try to remove the cork with his bare hands but it was very difficult. He moaned a bit a he tried to remove it.

She giggled and then waved her hand over the cork of the bottle. it disappeared. "there you go." when her hand come down it rest on his knee

As the cork disappeared, some of the wine dropped on Julius. "I should have been more cautious! I am next to a magician", he smiled while taking the first glass, filling it and handing it over to Lily. "Drink it!"

Lily took the wine and took a small sip "thank you" She looked to the fire now watching the flames dance. she reminded herself to drink slowly so as not to lose her head since she did not drink much

Julius drank his glass at once and filled it again. "Why dont you drink you glass? Arent you thristy, my dear Lily?"

Lily smiled at him when he called her dear. "i don't drink often so i do not want it to go to my head" she took another small sip. "i am enjoying this moment to much to let it be ruined by drinking."

"In vino veritas", we say in Rome. Dont worry about spoiling the moment. In reality, wine will make it more ..." Julious was thinking of a word... "more interesting", he finished after drinking a bit more of his wine. Now, Julius was feeling warmer and he moved his leg to touch hers. We wanted to know how she would react to that.

She took another small sip of her wine. She still was not planning on drinking a lot, she did want a level head after another sip she turned to look at him "so umm are you still planning on leaving tomorrow" she hoped he wouldn't she was starting to have more and more feelings for him

Back
Top Bottom