Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

private (TheLegionaryand nightsorceress)

"We should not speak about unpleasant things tonight. I think my departure will greatly depend on the weather conditions", replied Julius with a large smile. And he added in his thoughts as his left hand touched Lily's right shoulder: "The hotter inside the house, the longer I will stay!"
"Now, you must drink more!", Julius insisted.

So he was still planning on leavening maybe not tomorrow but he was still planning on leaving. She was sad, she was enjoying his company, and his friendship. She didn't know what she would when he was gone. She took a big sip of her wine

Julius smiled as Lily drunk more wine. "Good, this will make you feel warmer! Once more!", he said in an authoritarian but kind way while his hand slowly moved down from her left shoulder to her waist, caressing every inch over her clothes he touched.

Lily set her glass down a little more than half was gone, and she was already flushed and warmer, but she was still able to keep her head about her. she was enjoying his touch has his hand traveled down her waist

As his hand reaches her waist, it enters among the shirt and the skirt. Julius moves closer to Lily's face, approaches her left ear and insists, whispering: "Drink more. Finish your glass. I told you before: In vino, veritas est!'. Then, he moves his head backwards to give her more space to drink the wine.

She turned her head to look at him "if you are wanting to know truth's why don't you ask me what you want, instead of trying to get me to loose my head and tell you" Lily spoke softly the whole time she spoke she looked at him having a little smile in her eyes

"I dont want to know anything else about you. All I want is that you get to know yourself and I, myself!", Julius said while drinking once more. His fingers touched the uppper part of her butts, caressing them. He also leans towards her smiling, looking at her flowing dress.

Lily smiled with a soft giggle "i can do that without the wine" her hand patted his thigh a little then rested there. As she got more comfortable next to him the the shoulder of her dress slide down a little revaling the tops of her breast

Julius placed his free hand on the top of Lily's and brought them up, towards his belly, making sure she would free his body - although he was dressing his military outfit, Julius could feel her soft hands getting excited.
But it was not only her hand. The view of the top of her breasts turned him on. Unscounsciouly, he placed his glass on the ground and leaned even closer towards Lily's face in low motion. No more than 2 inches were separating their mouths now.

Lily was feeling excited as he moved her hand up his body. then he was close, only inches from her face. he lips were close to his, her breathing raising causing her breast to rise

Julius' other arm moved to Lily's shoulder to embrace her, while his other hand in the butts pulled her up - so their lips meet in a shy way. Julius's eyes looked down, seeing her breasts enlarging and touching his muscled chest.

Lily leaned into him after he wrapped his arm around her, and moved her closer. He lips pressed against his and she kissed him softly. her c sized firm breast were not pressed against his chest causing them to look like they were about to spill from her dress

Julius used his hand on Lily's butt to bring her closer. Her mouth was so sweet, he could still taste the flavour of mint from the tea she had before, now mixed with the red wine. His breath speeded and all sorts of human reactions to excitment began to happen in his body.
He began to kiss her with more enthusiasm as his tongue looked a way into her mouth, meeting her soft lips.

Lily kissed him back then she felt his tonuge trying to find its way inside her mouth. She parted her lips to allow his tonuge access. her tonuge met his and the two seemed to dance.

Julius' tongue continued to exploit her mouth as if it were dancing. He kissed her more and more passionately. Her tongue reacted to his moves as if she knew exactly what she should be - every move of her was a pleasant anticipation of his moves. His hands grabbed her strongly and moved her waist closer to him, so that the warmth of both bodies could be felt.

Lily pressed her body up against his as they kissed passionately. Her heart was racing in her chest as her arms slipped around him. She then suddenly broke the kiss taking some deep breaths. Lily forehead pressed against his, her eyes looked down "i think you let the wine go to your head"

"And havent you let the wine go to yours?", Julius replied as his mouth leaned towards her in the search of her wet tongue, while he was closing his own eyes in a passionate move.

Lily kissed him for a moment before once again breaking the kiss. her forehead returned being pressed against his as if she couldn't stand being far away from him. "no i haven't let it get to my head. everything i am doing....everything i am feeling is real. I just fear it isn't real for you." she explained softly

Julius was a man and he didnt care about feelings. As most men, he liked Lily and her company. However, before any deeper feeling grows, he was feeling attracted phisically.
He was smart enough to not to tell her the truth. He ignored her question and his arms began to undress her skirt, pulling it down at the same time he stands up.

Lily backed away after he pulled down her skirt. "i told you before i don't want a relationship based on lust. I can't have that." she said softly she knew no feelings were brewing inside him like they were her. she sighed and went down the hall to her bedroom.

Lily sat on her bed, her head buried in her hands. tears built in her eyes but she tried not to let them fall. then he shouted for her to come back out it startled her at first and if she was a woman raised in the same society he was she would now that she should come when a man called. But she wasn't so she ignored his shouting.

Julius stood up and sat again on the chair, breathing deeply, trying to calm down. Who the hell did Lily think she was? He leaned back and left his head fall to the left as if relaxing. He would make no move at all.

Lily did not understand why all of a sudden he was so angry with her. She had explained to him before she did not want to do anything out of lust she thought he understood that. Lily sighed and decided to just let him cool off. she began to get ready for bed. She undressed her herself then grab some lotion and began to rub it all over her body. As she was doing this she forget she left the door craked and he could easily see in.

Yes, definitively, Julius could see in Lily's naked body and he saw it swiftly. His anger prevented him from any pleasure with the view - he closed his eyes and fall asleep. The following day he would depart.

Back
Top Bottom