Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

private (TheLegionaryand nightsorceress)

nightsorceress

Supporter
Supporter
Lily was in the kitchen cleaning out blood soaked rages so she could use them again if needed. She had worked half the night taking care of the stranger she had found deep in the woods. She wondered what he could have been doing way out here, and who would attack him. these were all questions that would be answered hopefully when he woke up. Lily finally got most of the blood out and she sighed softly she was so tired but she dared not fall a sleep in case the man needed her help.

** after crossing alone the Northern borders of the Empire without knowing it, the man, dressed like a Roman legionnaire, had been overpowered by several Barbarians. This is why he got seriously injured, stabbed in his back. When found in the woods, he was breathing with great difficulty but as the girl took care of him, his condition slowly improved during the night.
** his body had helped him to overcome the injuries which would have killed an ordinary man. However, he was tall (more than 6´1 tall), strong. More than that, he was a great warrior.
** as the sun was about to rise among the clouds in those endless plains, he was breathing normally... one hour later, he opened his left blue eye...

Lily sighed softly as she say the sun light peak through the widows. She had now been up all night tending to the stranger. Lily began to hum softly the same song she sang in the woods when she found the strange man. Her soft angelic voice seem to fill the house traveling down the hall ways and into the stranger's bed room.

Lily continued to hum as she prepared more rags and a bowl of water to tend to his wounds. she then carried the things down to the room. she opened the door and stopped humming as soon as she seen he was awake. a soft smile came on her lips "how you feeling" she asked softly

** the man slowly recovers his feelings. Although his eyes are still semi-open, he can see a gracious figure moving in the house. He does not recognise her very well. Slowly, he begins to smell some parfums (would he be mad?) as if he were in the place where brave warriors go after honnoured deaths.
** the Roman tries to turn to one side of the bed but the wounds prevent him. At the same time, he cries in pain. "I wish I were dead! These woulds will make me useless!"
** after saying that, the Roman faints again for some seconds ...when he awakens, he turns his head to the person there and murmurs in a very low voice: "Are you a nympha?"

Lily watched the man struggle to turn to one side and he was unable to. she sighed as he fainted for a few moments in that time she set the water bowel down and took a seat beside the man. she watched as again her opened his eyes. this time she was closer to him. She giggled a little when he asked her if she was nymph "no, i am not a nymph" she smiled "you can call me Lily"

** the man thought he had heard something coming from the person... maybe a name, Lily... anyway, he was decided to relax and wait for his fate... he closed his eyes as the sunlight entered the room and met his face... all this together would make Lily even more heavenly to him.
** the man opened slowly his eyes and saw a young woman taking care of him... he thought she might be of those mithological creatures that no one has ever heard about but that exist in the woods... for a moment, he heard her giggling and giggle in a low tune...

Lily looked over his bandages none of them seemed to need to be changed at the moment so she would leave them be for now. then her eyes went back to the mans face "Lucky i found you or you might have bleed to death out there. but no matter now you will be just fine" she smiled again "how are you feeling, is there anything you need? are you hungry?"

** the man listened to the angelic voice...was he dreaming, he thought. Even stranger than her voice, it was her desire to help him, by offering food and whatever he needed. The man replied murmuring - he was still very weak.
"I am fine, thank you for helping me" - before proceeding, he examined the girl quickly and wondered how such a cerature could have carried him to that bed. "I am a bit hungry indeed...and thirsty. Can you give me some food and water, please?"

Lily got up from her chair and went over to a pitcher on a dresser and poured some water into a glass. She then brought the water over to him and carefully help him sit up so he wouldn't choke. "drink it slow ok. and i will get some soup to eat" once she felt like he can handle drinking on his own she walk from the room to the kitchen to get him some soup. it was only a few moments before she was back to the room with a big bowl of soup for him.

** as the man drank the water, he womitted it at first. He was seriously hurt and with several copious bleeding, possibly in the digestive system. However, in the second attempt, he succeded and swallowed two or threee times.
** as Lily returned, he appreciated the smell of the soup and thanked her: "Thank you young lady but I am afraid I cannot drink it right now otherwise I will vomit. I need to wait a bit". He said this long sentence and closed his eyes as if he were very tired.

"i had a feeling you would say that." she said as she walked over to the dresser where she had gotten the water she got three small pills for him and brought them back over to him. "here swallow these. they will help."

** the man accepted the pills without hesitating. For an unknown reason, he felt comfortable and safe at Lily' house. After some minutes, he began to feel better and accepted both the water and the soup.
"So, what do you do by yourself in the middle of the woods? Isnt it dangerous for a young lady like you to be alone here?" the man whose name had not yet been told to Lily paused momentarily. "I myself was attacked by a bunch of Barbarians..." he said that without noticing the lady could be one of what the Romans and Greeks call Barbarians...

Lily laughed a little at the idea of her being attack "no i don't have being attack way out here. i hardly ever see anyone way out here, and even if i did they are to afraid to come close to my home for fear of what they may find here"

** the man smiled as Lily laughed..."Let me thank you for taking care of me...I think I would hardly do this for someone I dont know".
** his armour was next to the bed and he was dressing a small white tunic which is normally below the armour...I mean, mostly red tunic due to his blood...as the man breathed, Lily could notice his large chest and muscled arms and legs...while cleaning him, she had probably touched his washboard abdomen...he was an incredble man. Most woman would fight for him.
** the man continued. "No one comes here...what about me?" he giggles...

she smiled when he thanked her "of coursed i wouldn't just leave you there to die" she looked down at her hands a moment. her long raven colored hair fell in her face hiding her bright purples for a few moments then she looked at him again when he said he was out this far "well where i found you about few hours away from my home, i just happen to be out that far that day"

** the man replied: "So I am lucky twice. First, for having been saved. Second, for having been saved by you." He stopped momentarily. "Just one more question, I promise this will be the last, Lily. How did you bring me from hours of walk to your place? Isnt it too far?"
** as the man was strong, he swiftly recovered from the wounds...by the end of the morning, he was sitting on the bed in spite of the wounds. He wanted to stand up but he could not due to the seriousness of the wounds.
** he looked Lily walking in her house. Now, he had noticed she didnt even know his name and had not even asked about. What a kind creature! More than that, she seem to be such a gracious, gorgeous creature. He would have to help her.

"i found a horse to carry you" she said with a smile and a little wink. "well i should let you get some rest now. I will be right down the hall if you need anything just call" She then rose from her chair and went out into the living room area and took a seat in a chair by the fire. she was so tired now that it had almost been two she had gone without sleep. but she tried not to let it show.

** the man observer the girl going to her place... the pills she had given was very efficient (he has even thought it could be some sort of withcraft), so that by the next morning he was feeling no pain. He woke up early, around 5 am. Lily had not even waken up.
** he decided to see whether he was capacble of walking and what a surprise. He stood up without much effort although his wounds were still paining a bit.
** He examined carefully the room where he was. Besides his bed, there was a divan, a chair and a table... no door separated the room from the kitchen/dining room. Lily was probably sleeping somewhere else.
** He decided to undress his white tunic to examine his phisical conditions. The sun was beginning to rise, so he didnt need to light any candle. When he began to examine his naked body and see the scarves, he was surprised - apparently, the cuts were healing in a way that would let no scarves... he found that strange but forgot it swifly as this was for his own benefit.

Lily slept in the chair the whole night. the fire of course had died out a few hours ago but the cold did not wake her. Finally as sun light spilled in from the windows lily began to stir. her eyes opened and realized how cold it had become in the house. she stood from her chair and with a flick of her wrist the fire seemed to spring to life again.

** the man saw Lily was sleeping in a chair in the room/kitchen as she stood up and began to move. He got surprised and didnt want to upset her or make her feel uncomfortable. He looked for his white tunic swiftly...they were under his armour... in the way to them, he made a lot of noise as he walked naked on the wood ceiling...

Lily heard a lot of noise and when she turned she saw the stranger standing in room...naked. she blushed and started at his handsome body for a moment before blinking and turning around with her back to him "ummm there are some of my fathers old clothes in the truck at the foot of the bed."

** the man got embarrassed as he heard the angelic voice coming from the kitchen. He noticed some embarrassment in her candid voice.
"I am fine with my old ones." Then, he put the white tunic covered in blood and walked with some difficulty towards the kitchen where he saw the owner of the angelic voice.
** he made a move to approach her and then seat on a chair next to a table. "Would it be too much to ask for a cup of tea, Lily?"
** while waiting for an answer, he added: "Arent you curious about me? My name at least? Or would you know it?", he smiled

once he put on his clothes she turned back around then, she began to make him a cup of tea. "and why would you think i would already know about you. the only reason i haven't asked is i figured you were not feeling up for talking"

** the man got embarrassed with her answer. She was kinder than he expected. He didnt expect to find such a girl in the woods outside the borders.
"You are correct. Let me introduce. My name is Julius, and I come from Rome. I got lost in the woods while I was patrolling the border.
** he watches her to prepare the tea and examines without too much attention the kitchen. He looks at her ankle and wonder briefly about her legs...it had been several years since he had last had a woman although he was in his 20s.

She smiled "well it is nice to meet you Julius. and you are welcome to stay in my home for as long as you like, but i am sure you would want to be out of this place and back home to the people you care about as soon as possible" the tea pot began to whistle and Lily got a cup and add the hot water to the cup then added the tea before bring it to him "there you are"

Back
Top Bottom