Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

private (TheLegionaryand nightsorceress)

Lily fall a sleep that night but it was not a deep sleep. the next morning lily a rose and changed her clothes she then walked out into the kitchen. She made herself some tea and just took a seat at the table. starring deeply into her cup

Julius entered the room voiceless and took some of the ready tea in the pot. He sat next to Lily and coldly said looking at the window: "I think I am leaving in some minutes. I really appreciated what you have done for me, my dear Lily. sorry for anything I did that may have bothered you."

Lily just nodded. her eyes looked down at her tea. She couldn't bring herself to look at him or else he would see her saddness. She wanted to so badly give into lust last night but she couldn't. Because she knew he would leave.

Julious finished his tea and stood up quietly. He went to the room and took alll his belongings and walked again towards Lily. Tending to her in sign of respect, he said smiling: "I am going now. Thank you once more for everything you have done!"

When he came back from the bed room she stood up from her seat. Lily was finally able to bring herself to look at him. Her once bright purple eyes were now sad. "your welcome, and thank you for the company. You have a safe journey back to your home"

Julius walks outside Lily's home...forever. What crazy days were those! He mounts his horse and returns to the Roman outpost. He arrives at the outpost and tells the story to everyone else and they all have have. His brother says: "The lady was too right for you. You should go more to brothels". And all laughed.

With a heavy sigh lily watches the only friend she has ever known walk out of her life forever. She looked back on the days that have past and realize that what she thought were true feelings for him were nothing more than lust. Lily was then glad she did sleep with him for she wanted a real man to love and one to love her back.

Lily was a difficult person to please, it was the general conclusion at the outpost. Even so, the idea of a lonely lady in the forest, pleasing a man in exchange for love, was attracting for some of them. Would she have volunteers to try in future?

Lily went about her life as she normally would before Julius came. She cleaned the house top to bottom including the bedroom he has stated in. It was so clean by the time she was finished it looked as thought she didn't have a visitor at all.

Some days later, a highly skilled Gothic warrior entered the forest surrounding Lily's house. Gnar was riding a large dark stallion and was travelling towards North from the Roman border. He was tall (6'3), strong and blonde with blue eyes. He was dressed just in a leather low brief as most Barbarians would do those days.
It was an unexpected event, since the magic upon Lily's house was supposed to protect her from both humans and magic creatures. What would have been the cause of this secutiry failure?

For some days now lily had been lonely. She missed someone to talk to. Without her even knowing it lily had let her guard down so the protection around her house was weaker. Not so much that someone who would want to harm her would be able to find it. But enough so a good hearted human would.

The strong Barbarian continued to ride without knowing where he was. He halted his stallion and examined the area around. He knew he was lost and dismounted his horse. It was getting darker and he thought it would be better to prepare a place to sleep - he went after some pieces of wood and some food. He managed to hunt a rabbit and began to prepare his meal as the night came down....dark and cold.

Lily was in the woods that day collecting berries. As it grew dark she headed home but as she did she noticed smoke from a fire not far from her home. She walked in the towards the smoke. She hid behind a bush trying not to make a sound, but of course she did rattle the bush a little. Lily saw a very handsome man sitting by the fire. She wondered what he was doing here

The Barbarian had not the good manners of the Roman. He was handsome, but the way he was having his meal was somehow disgusting, to say the least. He stayed there for some minutes but he was not able to see Lilly - maybe the magic was protecting her.

Lily watched the man eat for a moment. he was a bit crude to say the least. She sighed softly she wanted to so badly interact with him but she was afraid after what happen the last time. She a sigh she stood up and tried to walk away but her skirt was tangled in thrones of the bushes. She began to struggle trying to set herself making a lot of noise

In spite of the attempt to be quiet, the Barbarian heard the noises coming from the darkness. He immediately removed his sword from the scabbard and stood up in a defensive position: "Who is there? Any man?", he questioned, thinking it could be a mere beats walking among the bushes.

Lily bit her lip when she heard him ask the question she knew he had heard her. She claimly stood up her arms raised to show him she meant no harm. Lily faced him, her bright purple eyes locked on his blue ones "I mean no harm to you sir my dress has gotten caught on the bushes. You see i was coming home from picking berries when i saw the smoke from your fire, there are not many people that come out this way so i wanted to make sure you were ok and not lost sir." Lily spoke softly her hands still raised up her palms facing him. she had forgotten to put back on her ribbon so the mark of the gods was exposed to him.

Gnar raised an eyebrow when Lily came out of the bushes. What was such a gorgeous lady doing in the forest, late in the evening? Without lowering his sword, he shouted: "Stay where you are! I think this may be a trap. Dont move!"

The man began to look around as if to find out Lily's friends. While passing his eyes over her in the search for his imaginary enemies, he saw the mark of teh gods but he did not quite understand its meaning. Maybe she was a priestess. "Now, put back on your ribbon, mylady, your body is not fully covered."

"sir please i don't mean you no harm really i don't. I live out here alone, look see just above those tree you can see the smoke coming from my chimney." she pointed towards her home. "i am just going to reach down and try to untangle my skirt then i will let you enjoy your meal" she bent down to start untangling her skirt but when she pulled at it she ended up ripping it and then falling to the ground.

The strong Barbarian looked to the direction the girl had pointed out. Actually, there was smoke coming out from a chimney. Even so, who could guarantee she was alone? She might be preparing a trap for her other fellow criminals!

Gnar hesitate for a second when she fell to the ground. Even so, he ran towards Lily and kneeled in front of her - it would be unkind not to help her, even if this would cost his life. "Are you fine, mylady?"

Lily was surprised when he came to her aid. Her eyes looked softly upon him she even had soft smile on her lips that looked warm and not malice. "yes thank you" but when she tried to stand it was clear she had twisted her ankle when she fell because she let out a howl as soon as she tried to put any weight on it

The ignorant Barbarian did not think when he helped Lily. He forgot she could be preparing a trap and act the way it seemed more appropriate. He looked at her eyes and asked: "Are you feeling well? You howled very loudly. Arent you hurt?"m the man asked envolving her with his arms but without any malice.

Lily latched on to him when he offered his help. "i think i might have twisted my ankle." She explained softly, she tried not to let it show but her face clearly showed the pain she was in. Her ankle was getting swollen.

Gnar raised an eyebrow. "It must be paining a lot. I remember I twisted mine when I was a child". All of sudden, the Barbarian had forgotten all his concerns about his own security and began to melt down as he looked at the young, charming Lily.
"Listen, I can carry you to your home. Do you need some help to get there?", he kindly offered himself.

He was infacted right it was painful and she wondered how she would get home but then he offered his help. "oh thank you so much i would in your debt if you would help me home." she smiled brightly up at him. He was so much taller than she was almost a full foot

Back
Top Bottom