Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

private (TheLegionaryand nightsorceress)

** Julius was not actually hungry but he took a piece of bread and began to eat. He thought tomorrow he could go back to his place.
"Tomorrow, I am considering to go back to the other side of the border. Wouldnt you liek to come with me? To know a different place?"

She seemed a little heart broken when he said he was going to leave for his home tomorrow. Lily seemed to freeze though when he said she should come to "no...no...i can't i have to stay here..."

** Julius realized Lily's reaction was not normal - she had nearly panicked! There was something strange there, he knew it from the beginning. Then, he turned his eyes to hers and questioned: "Why cant I? Moreover, Why dont you come with me?"

Lily's bright purple eyes closed a moment as she let a soft sigh "i guess i should tell you, i mean i didn't want to tell in fear that would leave, but you are leaving any way" she bite her lip a moment before turning around her back was now towards him. she lifted up her long hair to reveal a mark on the nape of her neck. She was born with that mark it should she was a powerful witch from birth.

** Julius was not aware of the meaning of that sign. "Why are you behaving so solemnly?", he questioned at first. When she lifted her hair, his curiosity increased: What does the sign mean?"

Lily wrinkled her forehead "you mean you don't know?" she said as she turned back around "It means i am a witch, i have been a witch since birth." she then held out her arm and removed the ribbon that was tied around her wrist, to reveal another mark, one that everyone seemed to know, it was the mark of the gods.

** Julius felt stupid as the way Lily said meant he should know. He humbly said. "I am sorry, mylady, but I believe I missed this information while I was at the Academia.
** As she disclosed the information about the meaning of that, Julius raised his eyebrows and got ansxious. Would he be in risk with her? however, he was strangely felling confortable there. Would that be effect of any spell?
** Then, he saw the other mark and questioned: "And what does this other mark mean?"

Lily could tell he was nervous. She sighed softly "it means i have been a god since birth" she seemed ashamed of herself

** Julius didint know how to react, especially after remembering what he had tried before. He didnt know whether to laugh for not believing her, or whether to fear for the worst, were she telling the truth.
"Are you serious?", Julius questioned her as if he didnt believe and knowing the girl could be lying.

** Julius was a bit skepetical about her story. "And how can I be sure you are not fooling me? Your story seems odd...where is your father now? Dead?", Julius said that looking at the gorgeous body of the girl...now that she was playing with him, he was about to loose the respect for the lady.

"you asked why i wouldn't leave the forest and i told you but you still won't believe me. SO here is the whole story" She saighed a little and leaned against the wall she really did not want to tell it. "my mother was a witch, a pretty powerful one at that, my father was a go sent to destroy her because she was so powerful. But he ended up falling in love with her. and from that day they were always on the run from the other gods. then one day i was born and that angered the gods. Two came down here to kill me, but my mouth gave her life to protect me" she looked and a tear rolled down her cheek "my father knew when the gods found i wasn't dead they would come back, so he gave me to a mortal couple to be raised and they moved out here into the woods where my father put a protection spell around this place so the gods would never find me"

** Julius saddened as he saw the tear dropping from her eyes, but he continued to suspect the story. He was not sure about what the girl was saying since she seemed such a normal person. "Well, you are a good story teller, but I have no evidence that what you say is the truth." He paused momentarily. "I like you and your friendship the way you are. No need to make up a background."

"how dare you mock me after all i have done for you. first you pressure me into telling you why i live here in the woods alone, then when i do you call me a liar how dare you!" as she grew angry the room seemed to change, it grew darker, even the flames of the fire seemed to change colors from a firey orange to a dark blue. "people like you are why i have remained here a lone! and to think i trusted you!"

** the man also didnt believe his eyes as well as he had not believe his ears when he had heard Lilly' story. Her transformation was amazing. Her eyes and body turned into something he had never seen, proving to the poor soldier the girl was telling the trust.
** immediately, he stepped back and looked for a way out. He was frightened. Thereafter, he thought it better and said: "I didn't mean to upset you, mighty witch goddess!", he then kneels in front of her. "Please forgive me and I swear loyalty for you!"

Lily realized her temper had gotten the better of her when she saw the man fall to the ground shaking. with a sigh the room went back to normal the flames in the fire we now dancing with bright orange color again "i don't want your loyalty, that something you can swear to the murderous gods if you like, i would just like to live my life in peace, and if i have to be alone to have peace then i guess that is what i will have to do" she spoke softly, she was so sad now.

** Julius noticed her reaction had not also been the best and stood up and stepped back. "I cannot undertand", he thought. Then, he said: "Lily, so, what am I supposed to do here? I should not leave, but I should not be loyal to you...what is my destiny then?"

Lily sighed softly "this is why i tried to guard my secret so closely, because i didn't want you to treat me any differently than any other mortal." she looked down "had i not told you my secret you would have thanked me and went on your way never thinking twice, but because i told you what i am you think you have to stay and swear your loyalty to me." She looked back up again "can't you understand i don't want that, I just want to be normal, i just want to have a normal friendship with someone"

** julius began to understand Lily's point, which was quite unusual for that place and those days. A tru friendship?, he questioned himself. He then looked at her eyes, trying to be sincere, and said: "I do not think this should be very difficult for me. All I have to do is to forget the last 30 minutes!". Julius smiled conveying he was willing to accept Lily's proposal for friendship.

Lily looked at him shocked, her jaw almost dropped "you mean it really? you are just not saying that because of what i am" she just stared at him for a long time still in a state of shock

** Julius got surprised when Lily reacted that way. Of course, he was going to make an effort to forget, not to forget literally what had happend. Smiling, Julius blinked at her and said: "Sure, I will. This is the best to do, isnt it?". Julius was unsure about where this would lead him, but he wanted to know it anyway.

"well if that is what you want to do, thank you. But it has to be your choice" she walked over to the pheasant that was cooking on the fire, she checked the meat to see if it was done. It was so she took it off the fire for him. "the pheasant is done" she said as she craved the bird and made a plate for him

** Julius smiled at her as she approached him, even more graciously than before. He sat on the chair next to the table and said, taking two plates and offering Lilly a seat: "Would you allow me to serve you this time?"

Lily paused for a moment when he asked her if he could serve her. but then she nodded with a smile and took a seat beside his.

** Julius kindly stood up and took a place, placing the pheasant and adding some sauce with the spoon. Then, he placed the plate in front of Lily and went to the kitchen to take a bottle of wine. He opened the bottle and offered the first glass to Lily and dropped the liquid to fill in his own glass. He tried the wine: "This is heavenly", he thought knowing there could be some magic involved. He took another pheasant and put it in his plate without letting his eyes move away from Lily. Thereafter, he sat on his chair and continued to look deep into Lily's eyes as if trying to read her mind. What might she want from him?

Back
Top Bottom