Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(Dark_Times) He loves me not...He loves me!([LunarDysis])

She laughed and nodded her head slowly and she grinned, splashing him a bit. "That's what I was aiming for." She said and swam up to him as she kissed his cheek. Before swimming back a bit, her back touching the corner of the pool as she treaded water.

He quickly swam over to her and gripped the sides, trapping her in the corner, "Now now, are you trying to run away from me?", his voice was teasing.

She glanced up and gasped a bit before laughing as he grasped both sides of the pool and trapped her into the corner. Biting her bottom lip as she looked up to him, "Maybe.. maybe not." She said and smiled. Her arms moving to rest on the edges, pulling herself up a bit before she moved her legs forward a bit to rest against his sides, pulling him close to her and she smiled to him.

"Now I'm not sure what your trying to do to me young lady, but I'm finding it had to resist doing a lot of things right now", he smiled at her in that strange way again, "Am I to assume you want them, or am I very wrong?".

She laughed softly at his words and she shook her head, "No, you're right." She said and slowly moved her legs a bit before pressing against the wall of the pool. She leaned forward and kissed his lips. Her hands grasping the edge before she pulled herself up and she turned as she sat on the edge for a moment. "But it's oh so fun to tease." She said and moved to stand up.

He hoisted himself up and out after her, "Ah now I think we have both teased enough don't you?", she had gotten to him and as much as he hated to admit it, even to himself, she was in control now.

She laughed as he pulled himself out and after her. She stepped back before giving another gasp, it always seemed she had the luck of cornering herself when he was after her. Her back hit the wall of her house a bit and she could have moved but she stopped as her hands moved and rested against his sides. "Yeah, enough." She said with a small nod of her head and she cocked her head to the side a bit before she leaned forward and she kissed his lips softly.

He kissed her back as his hands found their way to her breasts, he began gently massaging them and while he was doing this he trailed kisses from her mouth to her neck and finished with a quick nip. "So, what do you plan on getting through?", he looked very happy, in more ways than one.

She groaned, feeling his hands massaging her breasts and she breathed in softly. Though her head tilted to the side and she let out a soft moan. Feeling the nip and her arms wrapped around his back as her lips pressed against his shoulder and neck softly. "In what way..?" She asked with a soft smile and gave his shoulder a soft nip back.

"What do you want me to do to you", he said rather bluntly, the sentence was rushed too. He was eager to get going with this weekend, especially if this is what they would be doing to pass the time.

"Oh," She said and blushed as she bit her bottom lip, "Surprise me." She said softly and she smiled up to him, kissing his neck softly. "I like everything." She nodded her head and grinned.

He laughed, "Not fond of decisions are you, well oh well, you gotta learn to make em", he kissed her gently and then waited for her to make up her mind.

She laughed, "You sure know me." She said and kissed his lips back, looking up into his eyes. Her face flushing before and as she spoke. "Touch me..all over." She smiled and kissed his chin softly. "And..then..Make love with me..?" She asked and cringed her face a bit as she looked down, just waiting for him to be surprised or disgusted.

He raised an eyebrow and smiled slightly, "You sure that's what you want?", despite how much he wanted it he needed to be sure it was also what she wanted, some things never change.

She looked to him, surprised herself to see he wasn't mad and she smiled softly at his question and she nodded her head slowly. "Yes. I want you..to be my first." She said and smiled, kissing his lips softly and looked up into his eyes.

He kissed her back as his left hand slid between her legs and paused, "Any particular way you think this should happen or will I lead?", he smiled oddly at how he made it sound like a dance.

She smiled at his words, "Just let it happen. You can lead." She smiled and too realized how it sounded before she kissed his lips once again. Her arms around his neck and she pulled him close as she moved from the wall with him and slowly back inside the house towards the staircase.

He chuckled and brought his hand up to rest on her waist, "This should be quite fun, have you gotten close to being this serious with anyone else or is all of this new to you?".

Her mouth opened and she laughed, her cheeks flushing softly. "This is all new." She nodded her head slowly. "I never really god this..intimate with anyone." She shook her head and looked up to him.

He smiled, "Ah, well, I think you'll like this, I'm a teacher even here", he chuckled and kissed her, "Shall we?", he gestured up the stairs.

She smiled and laughed at his words, taking his hand as she moved up the stairs with him and towards her bedroom. Entering it she shut the door behind them, kissing his lips once more as she pulled him close to her.

He leaned down slightly and kissed her before slipping a hand between her legs, "If you want me to stop at anytime just say, thought personally I don't think you will", he smiled as he slid two fingers into her pussy. I could get in so much trouble for this, but oh well, it's not like either of us wants to stop.

She laid down onto the bed with him and she nodded her head slowly, "Okay." She said softly and kissed his lips once more before she gasped out a bit. Her toes curling and her back arching up as she felt his fingers push into her warmth. She pulled him close and she bit her bottom lip lightly as a rush of pleasure was sent shooting up her spine.

He kissed her neck and began to slowly pump his fingers in and out, gently though he didn't want to overdo things until he knew it was the right time. Almost like a warm up he thought to himself.

She gasped softly again as his fingers began to pump in and out of her body. It hurt a bit as she had never had anything in her and she groaned out, enjoying it's painful yet pleasurable experience as he kissed her neck. Kissing his neck and shoulder back softly.

Back
Top Bottom