Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(Dark_Times) He loves me not...He loves me!([LunarDysis])

He sat down at his desk and zoned out, letting his 'auto-pilot' take over. This was how he spent almost everyday after the class with Kate, zoned out and day dreaming, though somehow, the work got done as well. "Luke, I would be quite happy if you stopped talking in my class", he always heard them, and the students hated it. (Jump to the end of the day?)

(Yeah)

The end of the day came and the bell rang for the school day to be over and kids began to rush out of the school, to the buses to their cars and bikes or to walk home. Kate grabbed her bag and got her things together in her bag before leaving her locker. Waiting for most kids to leave she walked up the stairs and along the hallway. She glanced inside as she saw no one except Jake and she smiled. Slipping in she shut the door behind her and locked it. "Well hello, handsome." She said with a smile and set her bag down.

Jake slowly got to his feet, outside he was calm and composed but inside he was a bit of a war zone. Half of his mind wanted to tell her right here and now, and the other half would hear nothing of the sort. "Hey there, now normally I'd say something witty or cheesy, but lets skip right to the point", he practically grabbed her as he kissed her, his hold tight but not controlling and careful not to be frantic.

She looked to him as she crossed her arms and she looked to him as he stood up and walked over to her. "Um.. okay. What poi-.." She groaned out as she was cut off, feeling him grab her and his lips against hers. She breathed in deeply a bit surprised and her hands moved to rest on his chest as her body was up against his. She smiled softly into the kiss, her eyes closing as she pressed up and back into the kiss.

He slowly moved from her mouth across her jawline and onto her neck, he felt an odd desire to be a bit more forceful but fought against it. So far the Kate her knew would not like that sort of thing, but he could not help wanting to try, so he lightly bit the side of her neck. "Do you like that?", his voice was low, almost a whisper and very gentle.

She felt his lips leave hers and she breathed in and her face flushed as she felt his lips trail along her jawline before moving down to her neck. She swallowed as her head tilted to the side a bit though she gasped a bit as she felt his teeth pressing into her skin. Her mouth opened and a small shiver ran down her spine. Her hands grasping his arms and her cheeks flushed lightly, surprised by her own words. "Yes.." She said softly. She too knew the Kate before wouldn't have liked that right now but it felt..good.

He was amazed at this response, "A..Are you sure?", he resumed the kissing before biting again, a little harder this time, "Is that too much, or more?". Something told him now was the time to probe and find out if there was anything else new he could do, but that could wait for now. Jake's mind was a strange thing, it was never still, always working on something no matter how pointless it may seem, right now it was in overdrive trying to work out what had changed Kate.

She was as well, though her mouth opened and a soft gasp escaped her lips as he bit her neck a little harder. Her hands moved and wrapped around his waist, resting on his back and she swallowed. "No, not too much." She said softly and her cheeks were still flushing softly and she breathed in as her lips moved and trailed along his neck as well before resting on his shoulder. Kissing his shirt-clad shoulder and she smiled to him softly.

He managed to pull away, "It's....not safe enough", he fell against his desk and half sat on it. "We must wait till later, although I doubt it possible, do you think you could try for me?", his expression was almost on of pain, but he knew all too well of the risks they were taking. He gathered his things together and threw his jacket over his shoulders, "See you later", he leaned in to kiss her and found himself entwined once more.

She felt him pull away and she nodded, she touched her head as she turned around and pulled her jacket on. She swallowed and grabbed her bag, "I can do it. I know I can wait." She said and turned around. Feeling his lips against hers, she kissed him back for a second before pulling away. She gave a light sigh and turned on her heel as she opened the door and slipped out of the classroom. Moving down the hall and to the stairs as she pulled her car keys out and headed out to her car.

He stood there for a moment, just breathing slowly to regain his self control, "OK Jake, slow down that heart", he ofter spoke to himself to calm down, it seemed more effective than anything else. Once his pulse was normal he left the classroom and locked it behind him, he slung the bag over his shoulder and walked out into the car park, "Where in he....oh there it is". He had momentarily lost his bike, it was a nice silver and black Honda, old but beautiful he always said in its defense. He threw a leg over the bike and rode off towards Kate's house, he was taking the long route so he would arrive on time.

What in the hell was going on with her. She reached her house and got inside, her parents having left a not on the t.v. Letting her know she could have some friends over and that there were some steaks in the fridge that were thawing for her. She smiled softly and tossed the note away as she took her bag into her room before she came back out and kicked her shoes off as she moved into the kitchen and pulled the steaks out for a bit to help them thaw a bit faster.

He pulled up outside a little rattled, he had had a close call with a car on a narrow road, it was those little moments that made him wary of his bikes age. He kicked down the stand and shut off the engine before getting off and walking up to the front door, he fumbled around for a moment until he found the key, "Ah there you are ya lousy little thing", he unlocked the door and walked inside, "Honey I'm home!".

After thawing she had seasoned them to her liking and hopefully to his. Taking them out back through the sliding glass door as she put them on the grill and she sighed. Though she glanced up as she heard him and she smiled softly. "I'm out back!" She called through the partly opened glass door and she closed the lid to the grill as she glanced up at the sky for a moment.

He walked slowly through the house, taking in all the sights, "We'll this is certainly nicer than my place", he chuckled and smiled at her. "Think I could move in?", he knew it would not be possible but he liked to think it was, and he thought she might too. Now that it was safe he kissed her with far greater passion than in the classroom, forgetting the world around them and relishing the moment.

She laughed softly and smiled, "I wish." She said and looked over to him. "I don't think my parents would like that though." She sighed and flipped the steaks a bit before closing the grill again. She turned and smiled, giving a soft content sigh as he kissed her again. Though much deeper passion than at school as they were safer here and her arms wrapped around his neck as she pulled him closer to her.

He lifted her up and pressed her against the side of the house, "Mmmm if only it could always be like this", he was not trying to watch what he said, he was lost in the moment as it was best to be. To him it seemed like he was watching them both from above, he now understood what people meant by an out of body experience, "Woah", he said as he pulled back to catch his breath.

She laughed a bit as he picked her up though she grunted a bit as her back met the side of her house. She breathed in and blushed as she groaned and held him close to her. Her fingers resting against his neck and shoulders. Though she breathed in as he pulled back and she swallowed as she laughed softly, "Whoa..what?" She asked and began to catch her breath as well.

"That was....better than usual", he chuckled at his massive understatement, "So, what did you have in mind for us today?", he was barely blinking. Right now his only concern was, when would this be ending, he was not totally sure but he knew it was too soon. "How long do we have?", his voice sounded sad when his said this but he brightened up after he had asked it.

"Yeah," She nodded her head up to him and she smiled as she looked to him. "Oh!" She said and moved as she opened up the grill before pulling the steaks out and placing the plate so they weren't overly done. "Well, my mother said she'd be back in the morning. So I'd say whenever you need to leave." She nodded and smiled softly as she moved back into the house with him and into the kitchen.

He watched he with a strange expression on his face, her words brought his mood down a bit, "The morning", he sighed and shook his head to clear it again, "Sorry, I was thinking too much". He would just have to make the most of the time they had, unfortunately time seemed to fly past when he was simply around her, what would it be like now.

"I think she's coming home. She said in the morning, but she didn't say if it was tomorrow or sunday." She looked to him and saw his saddened face and she sighed a bit. She leaned as she kissed his lips softly. "Let me see." She said and moved, leaning over the counter a bit as she grabbed the house phone and dialed in her moms cellphone. She listened to it ring before her mother picked up. "Hey mom. Yeah when did you say you were coming home?" She asked and nodded her head. "Oh okay, yeah. I'll see you then. Bye." She hung up the phone, "When she said morning, she meant Sunday morning." She said with a soft smile and pulled down another plate.

He stood there watching her as she spoke on the phone, his hoping paid off and a smile spread across his face, "That's wonderful, so what do you suggest we do with all this time?". He slid out of his jacket and set both it and the back on the floor beside the wall before moving back across the room and taking her into his arms. Out of nowhere he began to dance around the room with her to a tune in his head, despite his young age he was very found of classical music.

"Well, I'm not exactly sure." She laughed and looked to him before she gasped and laughed out softly again as he took her into his arms. Her right hand in his left hand and her left hand on his right shoulder. Dancing around the kitchen before ending up into the living room and she smiled as she looked up to him. "Sorry if I step on your feet. I am a horrible dancer." She spoke truthfully and flushed as she twirled with him.

He laughed quietly, "I'm only good because I move to the music and not the dance steps", he smiled and kissed her deeply. "You seem pretty good to me", he stopped dancing and leaned against the wall just looking at her again. "So, do we eat first and then I get a tour or is it the other way around?", he was looking around again taking in all the details.

Back
Top Bottom