Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(Dark_Times) He loves me not...He loves me!([LunarDysis])

[LunarDysis]

Supernova
He loves me...He loves me not.. He loves me...

...Was the silly game that she played in her mind when she laid on her bed. Did he love her back as she loved him? Or not. And who exactly is she in love with are you wondering. Her silly, sweet, charming, handsome, serious....Teacher. Such a Forbidden Relationship really. But she couldn't help it. When she first got into high school her first hour teacher was him. Her first thoughts when seeing him was, 'Ah.. he's kind of cute'. Though after the four years went on by, her crush on him grew stronger and stronger. And slowly into love, yet...he had no idea how she felt.

Kate is the young girls name, young at 18. She stands tall at 5'8''. Her hair a dark chocolate brown and her eyes a bright yet very piercing blue. Her skin lightly tanned and smooth to the touch. She wasn't in a clique as most of the kids were in her school. There were the jocks who were popular, the nerds with their mathematical equations and then the regular kids who almost didn't give a crap about school.

Yet Kate was different, she loved her classes, though especially his. Always arriving first as she was now. As it was Seven in the morning and school would be starting in about thirty minutes. Most of the kids showed up about only ten minutes before classes would being. Kate today wore a black skirt that hung a few inches above her knees with a white button up shirt, a pair of black high heels. Her hair up into a messy bun with her rectangular black framed glasses upon her nose. Stepping into the school she made her way up the stairs and to her first hour.

Seeing the door she turned the knob and walked in with a smile, "Good morning," She said softly and set her bag down onto her desk.

Jake caught himself just in time, he almost flew out of his seat to greet her. Careful, to much enthusiasm might cause her to take off on you. It was times like these in which he would normally have smoked, but he had gotten around to almost quitting because he was unsure of what she would think of it. "Morning Kate", he smiled warmly, raising his head slowly to look at her just before stifling a small gasp. Everyday he grew more and more attached to her, his life was beginning to be ruled by thoughts of 'What would Kate think', and strangely he didn't mind.

He stood up and moved lithely over to her, his body was slight but he was still a strong man, his hair was a fair blond and he stood at 6ft exactly. He walked over to her and planted a light kiss on her lips making sure that nobody would notice. "How are you today?", he fought the grin that threatened to break out, he must not seem over eager.

Kate opened her bag and she smiled as she began to fumble around in her bag, grabbing for her homework which she had finished last night. She pulled her book out and flipped through the pages as she heard him stand up before walking over to her and she smiled. Finding the spot she pulled her paper out and she turned around as she held it in her hand and she looked up to him. "I have something for you." She said though her face flushed softly as she felt his lips press against hers softly before pulling back. "Ah well.. great now." She said and laughed softly and she bit her bottom lip.

She glanced around, seeing that no one else was around and she smiled softly, leaning against her desk softly. "I thought we said not in public." She said softly and she laughed before she leaned back up and gave him another soft kiss and she put her book away before she closed her bag and set it down. "How about you. How are you?" She asked and sat on her desk.

"How am I now, or how was I before you showed up", he smiled at her jokingly, he had always wanted to say that but never got the chance. He was slightly worried that it may have been a bit of a strong way of putting it, but he should be safe. "Oh and it's not like anyone will see us in here, plus it'll be a while before most of the others show up", he laughed softly, he was very happy that she saw fit to come in early to his class, it gave him hope that she shared his feelings for her.

"Well...when you put it that way. Then both." She said and cocked her brow before she laughed softly. "I know, I know." She said and moved around him before setting her homework down onto the small folder on his desk where most of the homework was set it. She moved back over to where he was and she sat back down onto her desk and she smiled brightly. "So what are you plans after school?" She asked and sat back a bit, her hands grasping the sides of the desk. "Seeing as it is friday." She smiled once more.

He smiled, "Well, I was ok, now I'm great, I guess its some kind of effect you have on....people", he managed to get out people instead of me just in time. "So, em, what did you have for me?", he moved a little closer to her, it always got hard to stay away from her when they were alone.

She laughed softly, "I have that affect on people?" She asked and she smiled softly. "I guess you learn something new every day, huh?" She asked and bit her bottom lip as she looked to the ground and then back up to him. "Oh!" She said and smiled as he moved closer to her. She fumbled through her bag before she pulled out a key and she dangled it a bit. "A key." She said and placed it in his hand and she smiled, sitting back a bit.

"My..mother is heading out of town. And so I was wondering if you'd like to come over tonight." She shrugged and smiled, "Of course I can't drive you there. Would be a bit suspicious. But if I give you the key you can come over and come in." She nodded her head. "Though totally up to you. I have a pool, we can do swimming. I can do dinner for us." She nodded and smiled. "Though once again, it's totally up to you."

Once again he had to catch himself, "Yeah, sure thing, I'll be there about eight?", he managed to make his tone sound casual, but he was almost sure that it ventured a bit to the eager side of things. He checked to make sure the window was at such an angle that they couldn't be seen through it and kissed her again, for longer this time. He suddenly pulled away as the door was thrown open by a rather scrawny looking kid, "Sir! You gotta help me, Micheals stole my books again", he was in too much of a panic to notice the position the two were in.

"Okay!" She smiled, slightly surprised that he agreed to it. She breathed in and gave a soft content sigh as she kissed his lips back. The kiss almost becoming deeper though suddenly the door bust open and she gasped softly. She pulled away and about fell off the desk and she caught her balance. She swallowed and bit her bottom lip. She looked to the boy and she glanced down as the kid left the room, hearing him yelling down the hall and whining a bit. She smiled before she shook her head slowly and she sighed, "I guess you should go help him," She said before laughing softly, biting her lip.

He groaned, "He could have picked a better time, Michaels is getting detention for this", he hurried out of the room intending to deal with this as quickly as possible. He found the two down the hall and in the middle of a sort of half fight half struggle, "Ok, break it up or both of you are in detention, Michaels give Nick back his books and stop trying to be such a tough guy", he sighed, "I was in the middle of helping another student, now if you'll excuse me, Michaels, I'll see you in detention for this little disturbance".

Michaels whined and turned as he stomped down the hall. Kate smiled and watched the ordeal from the room before she laughed a bit and she sighed. She moved and sat onto her desk once more as she glanced down, seeing Jake and she smiled once more. "Are they always like that?" She asked and gave a soft laugh, her legs cross and she glanced up to the clock as they had about fifteen minutes before classes would begin.

He nodded and walked over to her, "Yeah, but boys will be boys am I right?", he chuckled and cast a casual glance over her, "Now, where were we", he leaned in and kissed her again, holding her against him now. This time there was no interruption, just the thought of the other students arriving and then having to wait till the final bell to be with her again.

She laughed, "Yeah they will." She said before he pulled her up and against him. She groaned a bit as their lips pressed together and her hand touched his cheek. She smiled and closed her eyes with a soft content sigh. Her arms and hands slowly moved up his chest before wrapping around his neck as she pulled him closer to her. Nothing existed around them right now, all the mattered was him and her and what was going on.

Slowly but surely the minutes passed by and eventually he broke away after hearing the voices of some of his students outside the door, he moved to the back of the room and pretended to be picking out a topic from a textbook. The class filled up as the various groups walked in, some looking a bit on the off side, he had heard about a party from his friends it was meant to be pretty big.

She pulled back and turned as she sat in her desk and acted like she was reading just as the students began to pile in. She licked her lips a bit before she bit them and swallowed. She crossed her legs slowly as a few of her friends walked in and she smiled softly as she turned to look to them. The students turned in their homework before sitting down in their desks and she set her bag down onto the ground under neath her desk as she waited for the class to begin.

He walked slowly up to the front of the class, passing unnoticed by most of the students, when he reached his desk he let the textbook fall onto it with a loud bang. "Now, I'm sorry to see that you are all getting far to laid back in my class," his face was serious, his normal joking humor gone. "Now, this I'm glad to say only applies to the majority, some of you still seem to like me enough to want to pay attention", he almost shouted the last to words as one of the more 'popular' boys had begun to talk again.

She watched the textbook fall and she closed her eyes as it made the loud sound and she sighed softly. Most of the kids looking to him and some not even caring as they chatted away. She heard Jake and she smiled as one of the boys turned and rolled his eyes. He gave a loud annoyed sigh and sat back, his arms crossed over his chest as he began to listen to Jake. Kate disliked a lot of the kids in her grade. They were rude and didn't care as she looked up to him, her text book already opened.

Jake watched the kids reaction and decided it was time he tested out a method that his teacher had used with his class. "Right, anyone who wants to learn move your seats up to my desk, and anyone else may move to the back", he knew this would make most of them see sense by end of next week. He opened the book and sat waiting for them to move, he remained silent until everything was shifted.

Kate glanced around as the kids sat still and kate sighed as they just sat there. She stood up, "Move your desks." She said and grabbed her desk as she scooted it over to his desk and gave a light smile as she sat back down and the rest of the kids began to move their desks as well around his. Some of the jocks not moving their desks as they sat in the back still, chatting with one another.

He smiled, "Thank you guys for wanted to be a part of this class, these lessons shall be more interesting than the others and I will even grant you all a little talk time near the end of each class". He looked around at the students who had moved over to him and opened his book, "Right, today is just simple exercises, if anyone has been feeling a little lost over the past while, move over beside me and I'll help you out".

Kate sat where she was, she wasn't lost but quite a few of the kids were and they moved to sit beside him and she rested her chin on her hand as she watched him. She watched him more than she really listened to him. She knew what they were doing for work and she smiled. Though she pulled out her notebook and began to write down what they were going to do so people didn't see her staring. The boys in the back turned and continued to chat away not caring about the work and Kate rolled her eyes slowly.

He sat back in a relaxed position, casually explaining how to solve the problems. Jake glanced over at Kate at least once a minute, it was all he could do to stop himself from staring at her. The thing that worried him was, what would he say if a student noticed this, he would be in a very awkward position. Though he was a quick thinker, and so an excuse was never far out of hand.

She tried her hardest to force back the smile that wanted to breath through when he looked at her and she glanced down at her paper as she worked on her problems. Though she looked up to him and looked to him, staring almost as her teeth nipped her bottom lip. She jumped as the bell rang and she heard the kids sigh and it sounded like relief as they put their desks back before getting their things together and leaving to their next class. Kate put her desk back as she got her things back into her bag.

"Thank god its the weekend", he mumbled as he walked over to her, "I cant take much more of this pretending", he kissed her neck gently. "Now, hurry off to class, its odd how your never late for mine, the teachers are getting confused", he smiled teasingly and gave her a slight slap on the ass "Be good!".

She laughed softly and nodded her head slowly, "I know." She laughed and kissed his shoulder softly. "I know, see you after school?" She said with a smile and gasped a bit as he smacked her ass and she cocked her brow. She laughed and leaned up, giving his lips a quick kiss, biting his lip before she grabbed her bag and pulled away. She smiled and moved to the door before she slipped out and down the hall to her next classroom.

Back
Top Bottom